So pleased Canada is doing its share in world affairs. Our asstroNOT is now leading the mission to the ISS. Great that a happy psyop is taking our minds off the dark Sandy Hook psyop.
Some observations on the latest launch:
- Poor quality official video
- Launch done in a place no one knows to keep those pesky tourists from recording/questioning
- Occult numbers constantly echoed by launch commentator: 1100, 3300, 13500 mph
- Not one bit of camera jiggle at 13,500 mph
- ASStroNOTS busy waving and thumbsupping at camera, only pressing the odd button with their space stick
- How come they are still using the Model T version of a space craft in 2012?
- This is the real reason the shuttle program was canceled. It was just too close to all the awakening masses.