Tonight we review blog posts on abirato.info… and other miscellanea.No tags for this post.
Part of the “problem” of being a media skeptic and being a student of the 9/11 media hoax is all large scale media events become suspect.
While India may be a world away, it’s still a member of the worldwide community. As such, its media cannot be taken for granted as being truthful.
While I cannot possibly follow every media hoax, this Indian gang rape story has some severe anomolies that need addressing:
- Story has gone viral worldwide – heavily promoted by all major news (propaganda) outlets
- Why was the victim transported out of the country for medical care? India is well known for its American trained physicians being top-notch.
- The story of the police officer(s) directly involved in the case keeps changing
- Victim’s name kept private for “privacy reasons”
- Bollywood actor(s) twittering away messages
Is rape a problem in India? Is there a cultural bias against females and their rights? Perhaps. Will laws be inspired and enacted because of this? Probably.
If this was in fact a psyop, is it justified? Is deception ever justified? Do those that perpetrated 9/11 and Sandy Hook consider them justifiable? No doubt that they all figure the end justifies the means.
Problem, reaction, solution. Psyops are worldwide – and everyone must be aware.
I’ve always been puzzled and in wonderment of “them” and “they” and the “illuminati”. This amorphous, elevated, mythical bunch that doesn’t seem to have an address or phone number. I almost liken “them” to Al Qaeda – perhaps they are simply an illusion, and idea, a creation – an abstract that one clings to only in mind. Perhaps they are a subset of the secret societies we are told exist – like the Jesuits or the Masons.
Cluesforum members have an interesting discussion on this worth your time.