Part of the “problem” of being a media skeptic and being a student of the 9/11 media hoax is all large scale media events become suspect.
While India may be a world away, it’s still a member of the worldwide community. As such, its media cannot be taken for granted as being truthful.
While I cannot possibly follow every media hoax, this Indian gang rape story has some severe anomolies that need addressing:
- Story has gone viral worldwide – heavily promoted by all major news (propaganda) outlets
- Why was the victim transported out of the country for medical care? India is well known for its American trained physicians being top-notch.
- The story of the police officer(s) directly involved in the case keeps changing
- Victim’s name kept private for “privacy reasons”
- Bollywood actor(s) twittering away messages
Is rape a problem in India? Is there a cultural bias against females and their rights? Perhaps. Will laws be inspired and enacted because of this? Probably.
If this was in fact a psyop, is it justified? Is deception ever justified? Do those that perpetrated 9/11 and Sandy Hook consider them justifiable? No doubt that they all figure the end justifies the means.
Problem, reaction, solution. Psyops are worldwide – and everyone must be aware.