Does this story make any sense? A good fake story always has precious few details and paints a vague picture. Why would I question a simple taser story?
- no names – are arrests public or not? in police states, no names or circumstances are released. Is Canada a police state?
- what person is out walking around at 3:30am?
- what 80 year old woman is out walking alone (at 3:30am)
- why were there 3 police officers? Don’t they travel in pairs at night? do they have names? all SIU investigations release names
- why would anyone need to taze an old woman? a firm grip would probably be enough to injure her
Ontario’s police watchdog is investigating an incident in which they say an 80-year-old woman suffered a fractured hip after she was struck by police with a Taser.
Special Investigations Unit spokeswoman Monica Hudon said three Peel region police officers approached the woman around 3:30 a.m. last Wednesday as she was walking along a road in Mississauga.
What exactly is the taser agenda in Ontario? They fake a shooting and get them ordered a week later. Now we are told they are dangerous and hurt old ladies. Why the conflict?
Like all good psyOps, we have to sit quiet and wait for the solution.No tags for this post.