Interesting how someone can go from a relatively sensible book to spouting fear propaganda on unclear weapons (great pun on a letter switch, btw). Guess the money was good.
Although imminent annihilation no longer occupies the public imagination, he points out that the United States still has 4,650 nuclear weapons, Russia more than 3,000, and hundreds more are in the hands of China, Pakistan, North Korea, and other countries.
The greatest threat to our global health is our globalist government’s fear campaign, which raises cortisol, which raises stress on our organs, which weakens them from overuse.
No tags for this post.
- Impaired cognitive performance
- Suppressed thyroid function
- Blood sugar imbalances such as hyperglycemia
- Decreased bone density
- Decrease in muscle tissue
- Higher blood pressure
- Lowered immunity and inflammatory responses in the body, slowed wound healing, and other health consequences
- Increased abdominal fat, which is associated with a greater amount of health problems than fat deposited in other areas of the body. Some of the health problems associated with increased stomach fat are heart attacks, strokes, the development of metabolic syndrome, higher levels of “bad” cholesterol (LDL) and lower levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL), which can lead to other health problems!