Signatures of fakery everywhere.
13.25 From the press conference in Amsterdam:
Quote For the relatives here, we are going to give an initial cash payment of $5,000 to help with their immediate needs.
What I’d like to do now is go onto the aircraft itself.
He goes on to detail the plane’s specifications:
• It was last serviced on July 11. What service did it get, an oil change?
• It was next due to be serviced on August 27.
• Reg: 9MMRD
• Maintained here in Amsterdam.
• Manufactured 1997 – 17 years of service.
• Has flown 75,322 hours
• All the communication systems functioning normally.
• The aircraft driven by Rolls Royce Trent 800 engines.
The numbers are always changing, but remain pretty consistently occultic.
By midday, 181 bodies had been located, according to emergency workers at the sprawling crash site who were in contact with officials in Kiev. Malaysia Airlines said passengers included 189 Dutch, 29 Malaysians, 27 Australians, 12 Indonesians, nine Britons, four Germans, four Belgians, three Filipino and one person each from Canada and New Zealand.
Crying relatives without tears, amateur video, all the tell-tale signs of fakery are slowly surfacing. This story should keep everyone distracted for a few weeks.
Zach’s numbers: freetofindtruth.blogspot.com…