James Cameron, who I suspect may have had much to do with the 9/11 simulation, discussed in this podcast.
He has the CGI, military, and alien agenda all in his expert portfolio. His massive list of successes, including owning and knowing the hearts and minds of our youth, make him all the more powerful.
In this episode of Themes and Memes Adam and Aaron take a trip down memory lane as they talk about a number of films that they watched in their younger days. Many classics from the 80s and 90s are looked at in terms of predicitive programming and culture creation. topics include: Short Circuit, MIC, occult, lightning, alchemy, gold, Terminator, Terminator 2, James Cameron, machines, transhumanism, Ai, film franchises, Aliens, Transformers, Optimus Prime, cartoons, trauma, arrested development, i
* Duration: 1:29h, Played: 23:23
* Published: 2015-02-17 6:34:32 PM
* Episode Download Link (36 MB): traffic.libsyn.com/themesandme…
* Show Notes: traffic.libsyn.com/themesandme…
* Episode Feed: Themes and Memes – themesandmemes.libsyn.com/rssNo tags for this post.