I didn’t know of this sub-site. I have a editable chart here, similar to this site.
How simulated are the following “Attacks”? Who might be simulating them? Because of the frequency of media lies about peace (and those behind the lies who are working to make peace a difficult road) it is often hard to believe peace is a possibility. However, once you understand that those describing the world as inherently violent, scary and wrong are the same people working to make the world that way, it is easy to see how peace can be achieved; we must stop lying to ourselves about the need for war.
Source: Victims of Terrorism – attacks
Went to the beach today before the weather turned cool. Turns out I have rarely dipped into the cold Lake Ontario over most of my 50 years – scared of E. Coli, crowds, and other excuses.
The beach was empty, the water ~68F/20C, the air 26C. So nice to ground myself in the soft sand. THIS is what life’s all about – enjoying the beauty and peace of where we live.
Moral of the story: take as many breaks with nature as you can. Lowering your stress and enjoying the outdoors is better than any artificial medication.
Oh, and spread the word! Draw in the sand!
More shows to come as fall begins. Thanks for your support – and paypal subscriptions! (see right side)
A Bar Opened Opposite a Church.
The Church Prayed Daily against the bar business.
Days later the bar was struck by lightning & caught fire which destroyed it.
Bar Owner Sued the Church Authorities for the cause of its destruction, as it was an action because of their Prayer.
The Church Denied all Responsibility!!!
So, the judge commented,
“It’s Difficult to Decide the Case because here we have a Bar Owner Who Believes in the Power of Prayer & an Entire Church that Doesn’t Believe in it”
An old story being rehashed since the billionaire is giving money to a hospital and getting a wing named after him.
Why do the script writers create such unlikely stories? Clearly the emotional pablum this LARPer acts out with the pictures and hand written chapter pages is stronger than reason.
I also believe that this sim-son of a huge billionaire developer is the price paid to get huge public contracts.
I suppose the price of having your name temporarily trashed is a small amount to pay.
We stare at the sun.
The small dot below the sun shows the eclipse (not sure how it gets there optically).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
K and Hoi break down the Ebola and other viri hoaxes.
- Duration: 2:21h, Played: 1:23
Published: 2017-08-20 2:00:00 AM
Episode Download Link (160 MB): www.septclues.com…
Episode Feed: The Clues Chronicle – septclues.com…
If you want to avoid contracting the “Ebola Virus” you should ignore it. They run the same “Virus Outbreak/Epidemic” script over & over again and gullible people keep falling for it.
1) Reports of a new viral outbreak in some third world country to scare the shit out people.
2) The supposed new mystery ‘virus’ a) has no cure, b) is deadly and c) is spreading rapidly.
3) Researchers miraculously come up with; a) a test for the supposed ‘virus’, b) a drug to ‘treat’ people with the ‘virus’, c) a vaccine to ‘immunize’ people from the ‘virus.’
4) The drugs poison people. The lethal dose of the drug is gradually reduced in newer versions over the years so they can claim, “We’re making progress against (fill in the blank) because the new drug is helping people live longer than the old drug did. Please keep donating so we can continue our fight against (fill in the blank).” It’s all bullshit of course. The newer drugs don’t help people live longer, they just kill people slower!
5) Eventually a ‘breakthrough’ vaccine is invented & it’s always initially in short supply. The ‘short supply’ technique ensures that the gullible masses line up to get vaccinated before it supposedly runs out.
6) The vaccine (like all vaccines) is a poison that causes new kinds of illnesses.
7) The new illnesses caused by the vaccine are claimed to be of some mysterious origin. More money is spent on research to come up with new tests, drugs, and vaccines…