Without the hoaxes, what would crime stats really look like?
This article laments the fact that Toronto/Canada is now getting the UK/US/Israel (empire) hoaxed events more regularly.
Gary LaFree, chair of the criminology and criminal justice department at the University of Maryland, noted that while violent crime rates in the U.S., Europe and Canada are in some cases at historic lows, “you’ve got school shooting and terrorism and all sorts of violence that is in this odd new category.”
Crime hoax writers are getting lazy in Toronto. They’re lacing their scripts with clues that there will be no crying crisis actors in their dramas, no tearless relatives, no facebook pages, no formula background stories of endless smiles and warmth and lighting up a room.
Sounds good to me.
Homicide detectives have identified the shooting victim of what police said was a “targeted attack” in Oakville on Friday night as 19-year-old Keegan Parkinson. Halton police responded to a call about a shooting at 11:15 p.m. on Rebecca St. east of Dorval Dr. Parkinson was found in medical distress and later pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.
Halton Police said there’s no new suspect information and are requesting that the victim’s family “be afforded privacy and discretion” on their behalf.
A man in his late 20s died after a shooting in Brampton Monday evening, Peel Police said.
Police arrived to the area of Airport Rd. and Countryside Dr. after receiving a call for a shooting at 6:11 p.m. They said the man succumbed to his injuries when they arrived on site to the residential area.
Peel Police said one person is dead after a shooting in Brampton on Monday evening.
Peel Police said one person is dead after a shooting in Brampton on Monday evening. (Toronto Star)
Police are not releasing anymore information on the victim.
Homicide and Missing Persons bureau arrived on the site later.
More proof that WW2 saw Japan become an Anglo/American protectorate, and of course, a unwilling host to worldwide psyOps and propaganda.
It’s amusing that unlike phony cult leader Manson, they don’t bother aging their phony boogeymen. I guess they figure their people are too busy working.
As usual, no official names, referring to the media sources, indicators of a hoax.
It’s a strange story that a cult would want to kill random people. I thought cults were interested in recruiting and converting. The usual storyline is they kill themselves, after the cult leader has exhausted his supply of nubile female devotees, and decides everyone should suicide themselves when the believers start questioning.
Doomsday cult leader Shoko Asahara and several followers were executed Friday for their roles in a deadly 1995 gas attack on the Tokyo subways and other crimes, Japanese media reported. The top Japanese government spokesperson confirmed Asahara’s execution but wouldn’t comment on the others. Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said only that the justice ministry would make an announcement later Friday.
Nothing like front page news to bring up sagging Shake a spear sales.
Concidentally, I was going to go to a play this year. Mrs. Fakeologist vetoed it earlier, saying this year’s lineup was awful. Maybe she was right.
This story also helps reinforce the idea that there will be security checks in every public space, including grocery stores. Buy your scanner shares today.
At about 6:45 p.m., Stratford police received a call that explosives had been placed “at the Stratford Festival,” prompting the speedy evacuations of both the Festival and Avon theatres.
Monday’s bomb threat was the first time in the Stratford Festival’s years of performances that an opening night was cancelled. While protests in 2006 by a coalition of anti-poverty groups resulted in additional precautions, the performers still took to the stage as scheduled.
At an evening media conference, Stratford Festival officials shared plans to enhance its security measures, including the possibility of hiring additional security personnel and bag checks.
Ask and you shall (not) receive (glad to see the controllers may be reading this blog). The Star‘s resident crime commentator says she saw the video of Mr. B. Why can’t the public? At least Americans got to see some (unconvincing) pictures of old (not a killer) Manson.
I wanted to see what he looks like today, the only reason for attending a hearing at the Napanee courthouse on Friday morning, where it was known in advance that Bernardo would appear only by video link from nearby Millhaven Institution.
Oh, but the video almost didn’t work.
This hearing sputtered to a start, court officials struggling with the technology of beaming Bernardo into the courthouse from the “Keeper’s Hall” at Millhaven and then all but giving up, Justice Geoffrey Griffin prepared to set a trial-date without participation by the defendant, if his lawyer (who sent a representative) was agreeable.
And then suddenly the screen came to life.
And there was Bernardo, grinning, wearing a blue T-shirt, his hair a darker shade than the styled blond of 23 years ago, a mousy brown.
Older, obviously, middle-aged at 53, but very much a recognizable Bernardo.
Will we see a pic this fall? Guess it takes time to find an actor or morph a photo.
A trial date on the weapon charge has been set for October 5.
“There you go Mr. Bernardo,” said Griffin. “You will be brought to court in person.”
I used to like Blatchford and to a small degree Dimanno, the leading female crime/victim writers in Toronto media. With almost no paid columnists left, why are they still around? It’s their focus on vicsims and their (female) emotional appeal that hooks in readers. It’s their willingness to knowingly create fiction as fact. They are the ultimate media perps, the arch enemy of truth.
Canada always gets the cheapo psyop versions. We haven’t had a new photo of our famous simserial killer since this hoax began. Since the perps might read this blog, I appeal for some recent photo morphing of the original actor for our entertainment.
What’s with this overuse of video Court appearances? Are they even legal? If our courts are actually public, then can’t we see these video court appearances on YouTube? Video court appearances are probably just simply code for there is no actor playing the role right now and therefore nobody is required to show up that an actual courthouse anywhere.
If you didn’t notice, serial killer simulations are making a return to the fear circuit this year.
Convicted killer Paul Bernardo is scheduled to make a court appearance in Napanee, Ont., today via video from prison.
He is charged with one count of possession of a weapon and this will be his third court date on the matter when he steps before a camera at the maximum-security Millhaven Institution.
Wouldn’t it be nice if all unsolved cases could be blamed on one bogeyman? The bogeyman that is everywhere at everytime, and is so smart he never gets caught in over 40 years?
If we called him a serial killer and built a Hollywood legend around him. Would people believe it?
I have no doubt Bruce is a Sim. I’m am pretty sure most of his promoted victims are sims. The cold cases they quietly assign to him may be real, as they’re too old for anyone, including survivors, to worry about.
The probe into accused serial killer Bruce McArthur is hitting multi-jurisdictional overdrive as cops try to link the landscaper to unsolved homicides.
Some of the unsolved killings and missing person’s investigations date to the 1970s.
Cops look for links beween accused serial killer and unsolved murders torontosun.com…
Californian has their own 66 year old white (preferred color) dude.
As the San Jose Mercury News put it, serial killers were “part of the tapestry” of the final decades of the 20th century.
The arrests of the alleged Golden State Killer Joseph James DeAngelo, 66, two weeks ago and accused Toronto serial killer Bruce McArthur, 66 in January, might give the impression that mass murder is an old man’s game.
Intelligence must be pushing serial killers this year.
How does someone in solitary 23 hours a day get to making shanks?
As I told a new member here, I think most, if not all, serial killers are fabricated by the usual gang of idiots that supply the media with its fear porn.
Still don’t know if there’s a law banning visiting, photographing, or reporting on these super dangerous villains in Canada. We have no proof that there is anyone with this name (officially he changed it to Teale, somehow part of the deception/legality I surmise) is even in a prison without someone from the fourth estate reporting on him.
Schoolgirl killer and serial rapist Paul Bernardo has been charged with one count of possession of a weapon, says a spokesperson for the Ministry of the Attorney General. The 53-year-old made a video appearance in a Napanee, Ont., courtroom Friday. He is serving a life sentence in Millhaven Penitentiary for the first-degree murders of Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy. CTV News reports Bernardo was found with a homemade shank made from a screw and pen on Feb. 9. He has been designated a dangerous offe
Canadian psyOps are always inferior to their American counterparts. They leave out so many details, it seems like they’re not trying.
We’re told we have a serial killer on our hands. There’s no evidence, photographic or otherwise, this villain even exists, let alone was booked into a Toronto jail.
Here’s the explanation why there’s no mug shot. Warning: it’s lame.
We’ve got many fake crime hoaxes on the go now. I guess almost no-one in the city is following them, or even knows about them at all.
No matter what the product, we always reach for the American version. This also applies to psyOps and hoaxes. So much for home grown or buy local!
Toronto police didn’t make public a mug shot of Mr. McArthur after he was apprehended on Jan. 18.
Officers were following standard procedure. Typically, Toronto police will only release mug shots if they are seeking a fugitive or if investigators are making an appeal to the public to see if more potential victims could step forward – for example, in investigations of serial fraudsters or sex predators.
“We have a high threshold for us to release a picture. There has to be a valid investigative purpose,” Toronto police spokesman Mark Pugash said.
However, within minutes of the news of Mr. McArthur’s arrest, his Facebook page was already being shared online and media outlets harvested pictures from that social-media account and from his online dating profiles.
In my opinion, this project isn’t being promoted to protect women from men. It is being promoted to split the sexes further, making women distrust men even more than they already do. The project is long, and this is only the latest version of it. And why are the sexes being split? Several reasons, but the central one is financial. The industrialists figured out long ago that single people spend far more money than couples, especially if the single people are sexually repressed and miserable. There is a multi-billion dollar market in anti-depressants to start with, and if people aren’t depressed enough they can be made so. Splitting the sexes is the number one method of creating that misery, since the only better way to make people miserable would be to take away their food. The industrialists also have a lot of junk food to sell, so that won’t work. But it isn’t just anti-depressants. Miserable single people spend far more on compensating products, like comfort food, clothes, make-up, toiletries, drugs, gym
memberships, hair treatments, facelifts, cosmetic dentistry, massages, therapy, porn, and on and on.
The sexes are also being split for other reasons, perhaps the most important of which is the complete de-masculating and detoothing of men. Taking away the wives and lovers of men, and making men the target of societal hatred, censure, and distrust, is a planned and so-far successful method of destroying them. And why would the industrialists wish to do that? Because any potential revolution would come from men. Men have almost all the testosterone, and so the more the governors fear revolution the more they will try to destroy the motivation, ambition, and energy of men.
Anyway, when you see crimes profiled on 60 Minutes before they have even gone to trial, you should know you are witnessing another project. News programs should be reporting on crimes after convictions have been handed down, not a year before. For one thing, such programs should prejudice a jury, making prosecution more difficult. Courts have to find unbiased jurors, remember, and if all the jurors are prejudiced by watching 60 Minutes beforehand, that is quite hard to do. This is why real courts don’t like media circuses. Only fake CIA courts like media circuses, since that is the whole point. Another reason the media doesn’t report extended testimony before real trials is that they can open themselves up to lawsuits. What if Nassar had been found innocent? In that case he could then sue the girls, CBS, and the rest of the media for slander and libel.
I agree with Mark here, again. I also agree that Dave McGowan was a limited hangout – a good one.
I also think CNN quickly morphed into a psyOp/hoax crime storytelling network, especially in the evening, starring Larry King. I know it had me fooled for years.
One of the most sensational murder cases of last century concerned six-year old girl JonBenét Ramsey, found dead in the family basement in Boulder, Colorado on December 25th, 1996. Coming as it did on the heels of the OJ Simpson trial, it served to capture the public’s attention for several years. Just last week (originally written 11/2016) a local station was revisiting the crime here in the Denver radio market.
I will come back to this story as I have more time, but I urge all fakeologists, particularly in Canada, to take a look an re-examine some of the more abhorrent police stories of our day and see if there is any evidence of fakery and fabrication.
While it may seem distasteful to examine stories involving the deaths of police, it’s even more distasteful if we are being manipulated by fake stories to fear each other, the police, and those marginalized in our society.
With seven jurors weeping as they handed down their verdict, two Toronto women were found guilty of second-degree murder last night in the stabbing death of Detective Constable William Hancox.
Elaine Rose Cece and Mary Barbara Taylor, above left, are guilty of second-degree murder in the slaying of Detective Constable William Hancox, top. His widow Kim, above, leaves court with supporters.
“In my view this is the only reasonable (verdict) you could reach,” Mr. Justice David Watt told the jurors after they convicted Elaine Rose Cece, 41, and her lover Mary Barbara Taylor, 31, of the Aug. 4, 1998, murder.
When the verdict was announced the two women, seated in the prisoner’s box, slumped over and wiped their eyes.
* * *
A year later after the tragedy, Toronto Community Council honoured Hancox, a nine-year Toronto Police veteran, by naming a street after him – William Hancox Ave., which overlooks a four-acre park near Danforth and Victoria Park Ave.