Independent podcaster (who you should support) does another great interview about the insanity of fluoridation.
David discusses water fluoridation with PhD chemist and head of the Fluoride Action Network, Paul Connett, and Calgary, Canada family physician and head of Safe Water Calgary, Bob Dickson. They discuss the problems of water fluoridation in general, and why it is suddenly a hot issue again in the city of Calgary, which has about 1.5 million residents.For more information on the Fluoride Action Network: fluoridealert.orgFor more information on Safe Water Calgary: www.safewatercalgar
9/11 was the greatest fear deception for pain and war.
What if you could use deception for good?
Placebos belong in clinical trials, not in the doctor’s office. At least, that’s been the conventional wisdom for decades. This week, we ask whether placebos have more to offer than we’ve realized, and what they might teach us about healing. For research related to this episode, please visit: n.pr/2B9v2B0
Critics of medical dogmas have an uphill battle. Creating a company that has the potential to overturn one of these dogmas is a challenge that the establishment has the power and money to destroy. Electron microscope evidence has been used in court to show that HIV-antibody-positive people with high viral load have no detectable virus in their blood, and this caused many sentences in the US military to be reduced dramatically or overturned. Viral Forensics was a company set up to bring electron microscope evidence to anyone who wanted to challenge their diagnosis with HIV, HPV, Hepatitis C or pretty much any other virus.
If you’re a man and you have a prostate, you’ll want to listen to the man that discovered PSA.
Dick Ablin, a cancer researcher specializing in cryoimmunotherapy, discovered PSA, the Prostate Specific Antigen, in the 1970s. So he must love Movember, when men are encouraged to line up for PSA and other prostate screening, right? Wrong, in 2010 he wrote a New York Times Op-Ed decrying not only the use of PSA, but all prostate cancer screening. In 2014 he published a book, “The Great Prostate Hoax” and, in 2018, he was interviewed, at the end of Movember (let’s hope it’s the end), by David. The publisher’s web page for “The Great Prostate Hoax” is: us.macmillan.com/books/9781137…
The Infectious Myth – Dick Ablin on The Great Prostate Hoax by The Infectious Myth
Are @anounceofsaltperday and others creating a false dialectic to sell salt? Can they prove double blind studies are false?
“Like any group with vested interests, the food industryresistsregulation. Faced with a growing scientific consensus that salt increases blood pressure…major food manufacturers have adopted desperate measures to try to stop governments from recommending salt reduction. Rather than reformulate their products, manufacturers have lobbied governments, refused to cooperate with expert working parties, encouraged misinformation campaigns, and tried to discredit the evidence.”
The evidence they’re trying to discredit includes double-blind, randomizedtrialsdating back decades.
There are no control experiments for virus identification.
David discusses the possibility with James McCumiskey of Ireland, the possibility that there are no viruses, and that this is a decades or centuries old fraud or error. James has endeavored to get proof of the existence of viruses from the virus experts in Ireland, including the NVRL (National Virus Reference Laboratory), so far to no avail. Begorra!
If you want to avoid contracting the “Ebola Virus” you should ignore it. They run the same “Virus Outbreak/Epidemic” script over & over again and gullible people keep falling for it.
1) Reports of a new viral outbreak in some third world country to scare the shit out people.
2) The supposed new mystery ‘virus’ a) has no cure, b) is deadly and c) is spreading rapidly.
3) Researchers miraculously come up with; a) a test for the supposed ‘virus’, b) a drug to ‘treat’ people with the ‘virus’, c) a vaccine to ‘immunize’ people from the ‘virus.’
4) The drugs poison people. The lethal dose of the drug is gradually reduced in newer versions over the years so they can claim, “We’re making progress against (fill in the blank) because the new drug is helping people live longer than the old drug did. Please keep donating so we can continue our fight against (fill in the blank).” It’s all bullshit of course. The newer drugs don’t help people live longer, they just kill people slower!
5) Eventually a ‘breakthrough’ vaccine is invented & it’s always initially in short supply. The ‘short supply’ technique ensures that the gullible masses line up to get vaccinated before it supposedly runs out.
6) The vaccine (like all vaccines) is a poison that causes new kinds of illnesses.
7) The new illnesses caused by the vaccine are claimed to be of some mysterious origin. More money is spent on research to come up with new tests, drugs, and vaccines…