K and Hoi break down the Ebola and other viri hoaxes.
- Duration: 2:21h, Played: 1:23
Published: 2017-08-20 2:00:00 AM
Episode Download Link (160 MB): www.septclues.com…
Episode Feed: The Clues Chronicle – septclues.com…
If you want to avoid contracting the “Ebola Virus” you should ignore it. They run the same “Virus Outbreak/Epidemic” script over & over again and gullible people keep falling for it.
1) Reports of a new viral outbreak in some third world country to scare the shit out people.
2) The supposed new mystery ‘virus’ a) has no cure, b) is deadly and c) is spreading rapidly.
3) Researchers miraculously come up with; a) a test for the supposed ‘virus’, b) a drug to ‘treat’ people with the ‘virus’, c) a vaccine to ‘immunize’ people from the ‘virus.’
4) The drugs poison people. The lethal dose of the drug is gradually reduced in newer versions over the years so they can claim, “We’re making progress against (fill in the blank) because the new drug is helping people live longer than the old drug did. Please keep donating so we can continue our fight against (fill in the blank).” It’s all bullshit of course. The newer drugs don’t help people live longer, they just kill people slower!
5) Eventually a ‘breakthrough’ vaccine is invented & it’s always initially in short supply. The ‘short supply’ technique ensures that the gullible masses line up to get vaccinated before it supposedly runs out.
6) The vaccine (like all vaccines) is a poison that causes new kinds of illnesses.
7) The new illnesses caused by the vaccine are claimed to be of some mysterious origin. More money is spent on research to come up with new tests, drugs, and vaccines…
… scare people out of having sex and it worked.
Another year, another story where they let you know the flu shot does absolutely nothing. When will people catch on that viri don’t exist and that they’re chasing unicorns?
This winter’s flu shot has largely missed its mark.
It offered only about 30% protection against this year’s Influenza A strain and showed no match with the Influenza B virus currently circulating in the community.
Fakery is everywhere, but when it comes to food, it can be dangerous.
Eat the real thing, skip the pills.
This article still maintains that a flu virus still exists. I maintain that viri don’t exist.
Still, it’s at least getting part way there.
A massive overestimation of annual flu deaths in the US, in order to push the necessity of the flu vaccine.
Robert F Kennedy Jr: CDC an “edifice of fraud” jonrappoport.wordpress.com…
I too was just thinking about rabies, since it’s linked to vaccination, which I think is a big pharma hoax. It’s got to be the #1 shot for animals. Turns out, the following blog is asking the same question.
Rabies is Either a Hoax or It’s Danger is Extremely Exaggerated – Straight From The Devil’s Mouth
First thing flagged is this: “Rabies causes about 24,000 to 60,000 deaths worldwide per year.” So we know right off the bat this thing is, at the very least, heavily exaggerated. Then there is this “A number of countries, including Australia, Canada, Japan, and the United States, and Western Europe, do not have rabies among dogs.” Normally I would say that indicates that it’s a lie and dogs DO have rabies in those countries, but seeing what they flagged earlier I am considering that is a signal that rabies
Source: Rabies is Either a Hoax or It’s Danger is Extremely Exaggerated – Straight From The Devil’s Mouth
I like this Dr. He’s a vegan, and is highly (self?) promoted. Here he questions the BLV, and asks if it can cause cancer in humans as it does with cows.
I asked him the question that I always do: are viri real and can you show me an image of one, or are they fake science? Can anyone show me a BLV?
I asked the Dr. in the comments. Let’s hope it wasn’t ghosted out.
As for me, I stopped drinking cow milk (thanks to Freelea) after drinking it raw (thanks to Alex Jones). It makes sense to me that it’s for cow young, and not humans. Cheese is a harder one to stop eating, but I am considering it.
I put this entry here instead of moreab.fakeologist.com… since I believe virology is fraudulent. Bacteria is real, but I doubt viri.