K and Hoi break down the Ebola and other viri hoaxes.
- Duration: 2:21h, Played: 1:23
Published: 2017-08-20 2:00:00 AM
Episode Download Link (160 MB): www.septclues.com…
Episode Feed: The Clues Chronicle – septclues.com…
If you want to avoid contracting the “Ebola Virus” you should ignore it. They run the same “Virus Outbreak/Epidemic” script over & over again and gullible people keep falling for it.
1) Reports of a new viral outbreak in some third world country to scare the shit out people.
2) The supposed new mystery ‘virus’ a) has no cure, b) is deadly and c) is spreading rapidly.
3) Researchers miraculously come up with; a) a test for the supposed ‘virus’, b) a drug to ‘treat’ people with the ‘virus’, c) a vaccine to ‘immunize’ people from the ‘virus.’
4) The drugs poison people. The lethal dose of the drug is gradually reduced in newer versions over the years so they can claim, “We’re making progress against (fill in the blank) because the new drug is helping people live longer than the old drug did. Please keep donating so we can continue our fight against (fill in the blank).” It’s all bullshit of course. The newer drugs don’t help people live longer, they just kill people slower!
5) Eventually a ‘breakthrough’ vaccine is invented & it’s always initially in short supply. The ‘short supply’ technique ensures that the gullible masses line up to get vaccinated before it supposedly runs out.
6) The vaccine (like all vaccines) is a poison that causes new kinds of illnesses.
7) The new illnesses caused by the vaccine are claimed to be of some mysterious origin. More money is spent on research to come up with new tests, drugs, and vaccines…
… scare people out of having sex and it worked.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Great conversation with fakeologist favorites.
Do you think that viri exist at all? The whole science of virology I contend is a hoax, like nuclear “science”. Who has access to these electron “microscopes”? Are these images all phony or fabricated as well? They are as controlled as powerful telescopes. Anything we cannot sense with our 6 senses is subject to fabrication and fakeology – from very small to very large.
I know I don’t usually do movie reviews here, but I decided to place this here because it centers around WWE – which most people understand is fake, but is portrayed as real. As fake and contrived as it is, however, real people do get hurt, often from the drug use used to curb real pain from injury playing a role.
This movie is great on so many levels. It is shot in the Michael Moore documentary style that I like so much, and has a genuine feel to it. The filmmaker Chris Bell’s agenda starts out portraying anabolic steroids as dangerous at worst and immoral at best, but he finishes questioning who decides what drugs are legal and which are not and why, and whether any of this information is based on the scientific method. Of course, most laws are based on a well agreed upon lie, that’s spread by all the laws of propaganda that we study here.
The film also questions the whole America is #1 psyop as well. It’s an honest look at how his family (all of them) were sold a bill of goods and left hanging at the end (literally). His family seems loving and supportive, yet despite their best efforts their children are left devastated by the great American myth.
If you like this movie, you’ll enjoy this one as well – a scathing look at the legal drug industry.
h/t @adamcurry @ noagendashow.com…