The Jet rule is a subset of the Zal rule, meaning "If a plane crash appears in documentaries like Mayday/Air Crash Investigation,[WP 1] Survival in the Sky/Black Box,[WP 2] Aircrash Confidential,[WP 3] or Seconds From Disaster,[WP 4] it is probably staged".[ab 1]
|Tenerife airport disaster||1977||03/27||583||61||bombing same day at Tenerife airport|| [ACI 1]
|Japan Airlines Flight 123||1985||08/12||520||4||Second-deadliest after Tenerife||[ACI 4]||[WP 6]|
|Ermenonville air disaster||1974||03/03||346||0|| Team DCP crash. Among the passengers on board were 17 English rugby players who had attended a France–England match the previous day
6 British fashion models and 48 Japanese bank management trainees on their way to England.
|[ab 2]||[ACI 1]||[WP 7]|
|Überlingen mid-air disaster||2002||07/01||71||0|| mid-air collision
45 Russian school children, 11 year old boy. 3 calls to traffic control tower fail (no contact).
Father of dead child and wife kills air traffic controller Pieter Nielsen (36).
Perpetrator sentenced to 8 years, after appeal released.
| [ACI 5]
|Charkhi Dadri mid-air collision||1996||11/12||349||0|| mid-air collision of flights Saudi Arabian Airlines Flight 763 & Kazakhstan Airlines Flight 1907.
Captain Timothy J. Place, a pilot for the United States Air Force, was the sole eyewitness to the event.
|[ACI 1]||[WP 9]|
|Cerritos mid-air collision||1986||08/31||82||0||mid-air collision||[ACI 2]||[WP 10]|
|Zagreb mid-air collision||1976||09/10||176||0|| mid-air collision of British Airways Flight 476 and Adria Flight 550, charter
Same day as TWA Flight 355
|[ACI 2]||[WP 11]|
|Hughes Airwest Flight 706||1971||06/06||50||1||mid-air collision at 18:11, WWII pilot, just pilot of F4 Phantom survives.||[ACI 6]||[WP 12]|
|Grand Canyon mid-air collision||1956||06/30||128||0||mid-air collision||[ab 3]|| [ACI 7]
|Air France Flight 447||2009||06/01||228||0|| Stalling near equator
"The pilot's actual voice", "actor's voices" at 26:30, 2nd ACI
Zal rule: Fatal Flight 447 (2012)
| [ACI 1]
|9/11||2001||09/11||130||0|| 4 planes crashed; American Airlines Flight 11 (92), United Airlines Flight 175 (65), American Airlines Flight 77 (64), United Airlines Flight 93 (44).
War for terror, Zal rule: many
|[ACI 1]|| [WP 15]|
|Pacific SW Flight 1771||1987||12/07||43||0|| shooting
"gun found by FBI agent in a tree" !!
|[ACI 11]||[WP 20]|
|Lockerbie Bombing||1988||12/21||270||0||bombing|| [ACI 11]
|Fedex Flight 705||1994||04/07||0||all (4)|| hijacking cargo plane
"Navy trained hijacker, kept diary, Vietnam veteran pilot"
"hijacker smuggled speargun in guitar case"!!
"landed safely, none of crew flew again"
|[ACI 11]||[WP 22]|
|Miracle of the Andes||1972||10/13||29||16|| Team DCP, rugby, cannibalism, charter
Wallace rule: Link
Zal rule: Alive (1993)
||| [ACI 1]
|Manchester United Munich plane crash||1958||02/06||23||15||Team DCP, soccer, charter||[ab 4][ab 5]|| [ACI 14]
|Lokomotiv Yaroslavl plane crash||2011||09/07||44||1|| team DCP, lone survivor (crew), 37 ice hockey players (9 ex-NHL) died
"pilots falsified their documents"??
|[ACI 13]||[WP 25]|
|Hendrick Motorsports crash||2004||10/24||10||0||team DCP, NASCAR||[ACI 13]||[WP 26]|
|Zambia soccer plane crash||1993||04/27||30||0|| team DCP, lone survivor (pilot), 18 soccer players died
"pilot accidentally shuts working engine down"??
"plane borrowed from Air Force!"
|[ACI 13]||[WP 27]|
|Alianza Lima plane crash||1987||12/08||43||1|| team DCP, lone survivor (pilot), 29 soccer players died
"rescue boats out of fuel"??
|[ACI 13]||[WP 28]|
|Cubana de Aviación Flight 455||1976||10/06||73||0||team DCP, bombing, fencing||[ACI 13]||[WP 29]|
|Marshall Uni crash||1970||11/14||75||0|| team DCP, football, 37 players died, charter
Zal rule: We Are Marshall (2006)
"originally planning to drive, not fly" !!
|[ACI 13]||[WP 30]|
|Wichita State Uni crash||1970||10/02||31||9||team DCP, football||[ACI 13]||[WP 31]|
|Air Florida Flight 90||1982||01/13||78||5|| improper de-icing, pilot error
Programming for Hudson Hoax (2009) and TransAsia Flight 235 (2015)
|[ab 6][ab 7]||[ACI 15]||[WP 32]|
|Hudson Hoax||2009||01/15||0||all (155)||miracle||[CF 1]||[ACI 16]||[WP 33]|
|MH370||2014||03/07||239||0||mystery|| [ab 8]
|[ACI 10]||[WP 34]|
|TWA Flight 800||1996||07/17||230||0|| [ab 8]
|[ACI 17]||[WP 36]|
|American Airlines Flight 587||2001||11/12||265||0||2 months after 9/11||[CF 4]||[ACI 18]||[WP 37]|
|Kegworth air disaster||1989||01/08||47||79|| British Midland Flight 92, 3 weeks after Lockerbie Bombing, 71 passengers and all 8 crew survive.
The flight was crewed by 43-year-old Captain Kevin Hunt and 39-year-old First Officer David McClelland. Captain Hunt was a veteran British Midland pilot who had been with the airline since 1966 and had approximately 13,200 hours of flying experience.
First Officer McClelland joined British Midland in 1988 and had accrued roughly 3,300 total flight hours.
| [ACI 19]
|Empire State Building plane crash||1945||07/28||14||0|| Plane flies into Empire State Building, 11 in building and 3 crew died.
Prescriptive programming for 9/11.
|[ACI 21]||[WP 39]|
|Korean Air Lines Flight 007||1983||09/01||269||0||James Bond numerology 007||[ACI 22]||[WP 40]|
|Air France Flight 007||1962||06/03||130||2||James Bond numerology 007||[ACI 23]||[WP 41]|
|Colgan Air Flight 3407||2009||02/12||50||0|| Captain Marvin Renslow, 47, of Lutz, Florida, was the pilot in command
Captain Renslow was hired in September 2005 and had accumulated 3,379 [just??] flight hours, 111 hours as captain on the Q400.
Rebecca Lynne Shaw, 24 [???], of Maple Valley, Washington, served as the first officer.
First officer Shaw was hired in January 2008, and had 2,244 hours, 774 of them in turbine aircraft including the Q400.
|[ACI 24]||[WP 42]|
|SilkAir Flight 185||1997||12/19||97||0||pilot suicide||[ACI 25]||[WP 43]|
|China Airlines Flight 611||2002||05/25||225||0||target culprit: nicotine||[ACI 1]||[WP 44]|
|US Airways Flight 427||1994||09/08||132||0||"no aircraft left after vertical impact"||[ACI 26]||[WP 45]|
|Indian Airlines Flight 814||1999||12/24||1||190||hijacking, just hijacker was killed.||[ACI 27]||[WP 46]|
|Copa Flight 201||1992||06/07||47||0|| 65 minute flight with 47 people (40 passengers, 7 crew)
From Panama to Cali, Colombia, crash in Darien Gap, YEAR investigation
Clothes have been blown off at crash 29 min after take-off
|[ACI 28]||[WP 47]|
|New Zealand Airlines Flight 901||1979||11/28||257||0|| charter: sightseeing flight Antarctica
In Justice Mahon's report, he accused Air New Zealand of presenting "an orchestrated litany of lies" and this led to changes in senior management at the airline.
|[ACI 29]||[WP 48]|
|American Airlines Flight 965||1995||12/20||159||4|| Flight 965 crashes near Cali airport, Colombia
Guerillas destroyed Cali airport radar station, not replaced, 4 survivors
| [ACI 29]
|United Airlines Flight 811||1989||02/24||9||346||Flight 811 was Cronin's penultimate scheduled flight before his mandatory retirement.|| [ACI 31]
|Swissair Flight 111||1998||09/02||229||0|| Swissair Flight 111 was known as the "UN shuttle" because of its popularity with United Nations officials; the flight also carried business executives, scientists, and researchers.
Aircraft experienced a 14-minute radio blackout, which was later determined to be due to communication radios tuning errors.
|[CF 5]||[ACI 33]||[WP 51]|
|American Airlines Flight 191||1979||05/25||273||0|| "the crash of American Airlines 191 was not just another story", his own son says he had relatives about his father (then those are your relatives too) (ACI 1)
Flight 191, "in 1978 airlines deregulated", "pilot as a favor exchanged with a colleague, losing his holiday time with his son, no time to let him know (!)", "first time flying", more than a 1000 hours flying DC-10s [is nothing]. Witness Ray DeVito. (ACI 2)
Wallace rule: In Search Of... (1980)
| [ACI 34]
|Arrow Air Flight 1285||1992||12/12||256||0|| improper de-icing. On the day of the crash, responsibility was claimed by Islamic Jihad, a wing of Hezbollah.
The claim was dismissed by the Canadian and U.S. governments soon afterward.
|[ACI 36]||[WP 53]|
|Avianca Flight 52||1990||01/25||73||85|| Crash only accessible to vehicles via a single residential street.
Roads leading to the site soon became choked with traffic. Emergency vehicle drivers abandoned their vehicles counter to established policy.
This prevented other vehicles from being able to access the crash area. The road was so impassible, many rescue workers left their vehicles miles away and made it to the scene on foot. Fog also grounded rescue helicopters for two hours. As a result, many critically injured survivors were not evacuated until 23:30.
|[ACI 37]||[WP 54]|
|C53 Alps disaster||1946||11/19||0||all (12)||On board were eight passengers (among them two high-ranking officers of the U.S. armed forces, four women and one 11-year-old girl) and four crew.||[ACI 38]||[WP 55]|
|United Airlines Flight 585||1991||03/03||25||0||Just 20 passengers on board [?]||[ACI 39]||[WP 56]|
|United Airlines Flight 232||1989||07/19||285||111||Fire trucks had been placed on Runway 22, anticipating a landing on nearby Runway 31, so all the vehicles were quickly moved out of the way before the plane touched down. Runway 22 had been permanently closed a year earlier in 1988.||[ACI 4]||[WP 57]|
|United Airlines Flight 173||1978||12/28||10||179|| Flight 173. Diehl was familiar with the research being conducted at NASA's Ames Research Center and believed these training concepts could reduce the likelihood of human error.
Held responsible for the accident, Captain McBroom lost his pilot's license and retired shortly afterwards.
He spent his remaining years battling numerous health issues related to injuries sustained in the crash as well as lung and prostate cancer.
He died on October 9, 2004 at age 77.
|[ACI 40]||[WP 58]|
|Air Asia Flight 8501||2014||12/28||162||0|| 41 people who were on board the AirAsia flight were members of a single church congregation in Surabaya.
The official search for bodies ended on 17 March, after 106 bodies had been recovered. 56 bodies remained unaccounted for.
115 remains (including body parts) were recovered. 111 of them are believed to be from 99 passengers.
|[ACI 10]||[WP 59]|
|ValuJet Flight 592||1996||05/11||110||0||Crashed into the Everglades about 11 minutes after taking off from Miami as a result of a fire in the cargo compartment caused by improperly stored cargo. All 110 people on board perished.||[ACI 41]||[WP 60]|
|American Airlines Flight 1420||1999||06/01||11||134|| 11 of 145 people died. The aircraft did not have an attenuation alert to warn the flight crew of system impairment during heavy rainfall.
The radar weather system had a forward-looking design which offered the flight crew only a limited field of view in front of the aircraft.
|[ACI 42]||[WP 61]|
|Aeroperú Flight 603||1996||10/02||70||0|| 80 passengers were on the first leg of the flight on a similar Boeing 757. 119 had disembarked.
After the crash, recovery crews found 9 bodies floating; the rest of the bodies had sunk with the aircraft.
|[ACI 43]||[WP 62]|
|Alaska Airlines Flight 261||2000||01/31||88||0|| Due to the severity of the impact and the destruction of the passenger cabin, very few bodies were found intact. All occupants were identified using fingerprints, dental records, tattoos, personal items, and anthropological examination.
The crash has appeared in various advance fee fraud ("419") email scams.
In these scams, a scammer uses the name of someone who died in the crash to lure unsuspecting victims into sending money to the scammer by claiming the crash victim left huge amounts of unclaimed money in a foreign bank account.
|[CF 5]||[ACI 44]||[WP 63]|
|Air Transat Flight 236||2001||08/24||0||all (306)||Flight 236. In 19 minutes, Piché and De Jager flew their plane without engine power some 120 km (75 miles), further than any passenger jet in history.||[ACI 45]||[WP 64]|
|British Airways Flight 5390||1990||06/10||0||all (87)||An improperly installed panel of the windscreen failed, at 17,400 feet (5,300 m), blowing the plane's captain, Tim Lancaster, halfway out of the aircraft. With Lancaster's body firmly pressed against the window frame for over twenty minutes, the first officer managed to perform an emergency landing at Southampton Airport with no loss of life.||[ACI 46]||[WP 65]|
|Atlantic Southeast Airlines Flight 529||1995||08/21||9||20||9 of the 29 passengers and crew on board were killed as a result of the accident.||[ACI 47]||[WP 66]|
|Air France Flight 8969||1994|| 12/24
|7||229|| hijacking by Algerian terrorists in Algiers, Algeria. Landed at Marseille, France. At one point, the hijackers dropped the demand for the release of the party leaders.
Two hours after the hijacking began, the hijackers asked the captain to depart for Paris so the hijackers could hold a press conference there.
The captain could not take off as the aircraft boarding stairs were still attached to the A300 and the Algerian authorities blocked the runway with parked vehicles.
When the captain, forced by the hijackers, asked for the removal of the boarding stairs, the Algerian authorities, determined not to give in to any of the hijacker demands, refused.
The hijackers announced that they would detonate the aircraft unless the Algerian authorities gave in to the demands.
|[ACI 48]||[WP 67]|
|Aloha Airlines Flight 243||1988||04/28||1||94||"This is a true story" (ACI video).||[ACI 49]||[WP 68]|
|Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown||2003||11/22||0||all (3)|| 38-year-old Captain Éric Gennotte, 29-year-old First Officer Steeve Michielsen, and a Scottish man, 54-year-old flight engineer Mario Rofail. The captain was quite an experienced pilot with 3,300 total flight hours.
Sara Daniel, a French weekly newsmagazine journalist claimed receipt, from an unknown source, of a video that showed insurgents, faces concealed, firing a missile at the DHL A300.
|[ACI 50]||[WP 69]|
|Philippine Airlines Flight 434||1994||12/11||1||292|| Bombing of Flight 434. Authorities later discovered that Ramzi Yousef, a passenger on the aircraft's prior flight leg, had placed the explosive.
Yousef boarded the flight under the fake Italian name "Armaldo Forlani", an incorrect spelling of the name of the Italian legislator Arnaldo Forlani. Yousef was later convicted of the 1993 WTC bombing.
| [ACI 51]
|Iran Air Flight 655||1988||07/03||290||0|| The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203, was destroyed by SM-2MR surface-to-air missiles fired from Vincennes, killing everyone on board.
Even though the United States did not admit legal liability or formally apologize to Iran, they still agreed to pay US$61.8 million on an ex gratia basis, amounting to $213,103.45 per passenger, in compensation to the families of the Iranian victims.
|[ACI 53]||[WP 71]|
|Bristow Flight 56C||1995||01/19||0||all (18)|| Commander of the flight was Cedric Roberts (44).
The lightning strike was an isolated one in the storm, and may have been induced by the helicopter flying through the cloud.
|[ACI 54]||[WP 72]|
|EgyptAir Flight 990||1999||10/31||217||0|| Alleged pilot suicide, 100 km off the coast of Nantucket.
Included in the passenger manifest were 33 Egyptian military officers """returning""" from a training exercise.
|[ACI 55]||[WP 73]|
|Aeroflot Flight 593||1994||03/23||75||0|| No evidence of a technical malfunction was found on Flight 593. CVR and FDR revealed the presence of the pilot's 12-year-old daughter and 16-year-old son on the flight deck.
The son had unknowingly disengaged the A310's autopilot control over the aircraft's ailerons while seated at the controls.
The pilots, who had previously flown Russian-designed planes which had audible warning signals, apparently failed to notice it.
The aircraft crashed with its landing gear up, and all passengers had been prepared for an emergency, as they were strapped into their seats. No distress calls were made prior to the crash.
|[ACI 56]||[WP 74]|
|Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961||1996||11/23||125||50|| hijacking of plane. The hijackers said that there were 11 of them when in fact there were only 3.
Authorities later determined that the purported bomb was actually a covered bottle of liquor. The hijackers demanded the plane be flown to Australia.
Leul tried to explain they had only taken on the fuel needed for the scheduled flight and thus could not even make a quarter of the journey, but the hijackers did not believe him.
|[ACI 57]||[WP 75]|
|Eastern Airlines Flight 212||1974||09/11||72||10|| Flight crashed on 9/11, 74 at 7:34 AM. Father and 2 brothers of Stephen Colbert were killed, as were more MSM reporters. Post-programming in Oprah Winfrey.
the aircraft crashed more than 3 miles (5 km) short of runway 36. One of the initial survivors died of injuries 29 days after the accident.
Pilot error: While investigating this accident, and reviewing the cockpit voice recorder (CVR), the NTSB found that the flight crew engaged in unnecessary and "nonpertinent" conversation during the approach phase of the flight, discussing subjects "ranging from politics to used cars."
||| [MSM 1]
|[]||year||date||description||[ACI 58]||[WP 77]|
- Jet rule, BOAC Flight 781, Aero Flight 311
- Fakeologist forum - Ermenonville air disaster - Xileffelix
- Fakeologist forum - 1956 Grand Canyon mid-air collision - Xileffelix
- Fakeologist.com - Forum - Manchester 1958
- Fakeologist.com - Audio - Manchester 1958
- Fakeologist forum - Air Florida Flight 90 - Gaia
- Fakeologist forum - Air Florida Flight 90 - Xileffilex
- Clues Chronicle 24 - plane psyops
Air Crash Investigation
- They Will Kill You - 7 worst plane crashes
- Air Crash Investigation - Plane collisions; Zagreb, Tenerife, Cerritos & Überlingen
- Air Crash Investigation - Tenerife disaster
- Air Crash Investigation - Japan Airlines Flight 123 & United Airlines Flight 232
- Seconds from Disaster - Überlingen mid-air disaster
- Air Crash Investigation - Hughes Airwest Flight 706 collision
- Air Crash Investigation - Grand Canyon mid-air collision - Part 1
- Air Crash Investigation - Grand Canyon mid-air collision - Part 2
- Air Crash Investigation - Grand Canyon mid-air collision - Part 3
- Air Crash Investigation - Air Asia Flight 8501, Air France 447 and MH370 - propaganda for trackers and human error
- Sky Crimes - Pacific SW Flight 1771, Lockerbie Bombing, Fedex 705
- They Will Kill You - Plane Crashes that Killed Entire Sports Teams
- Surviving Disaster - Manchester United Munich plane crash
- Air Crash Investigation - Air Florida 90
- Air Crash Investigation - Hudson Hoax
- Air Crash Investigation - TWA Flight 800
- Air Crash Investigation - American Airlines Flight 587
- Air Crash Investigation - British Midland Flight 92
- Air Crash Investigation S14E10 Death In The Arctic M1 Plane Crash
- Disasters of the Century - B-25 Empire State Building crash
- Air Crash Investigation - Korean Air Lines Flight 007
- [not yet Air Crash Investigation - Air France Flight 007]
- Air Crash Investigation - Colgan Air 3407 - Flying Cheap
- SilkAir Flight 185
- Why Planes Crash - Fatal Flaws
- Air Crash Investigation - Indian Airlines Flight 814
- NOVA - Copa Flight 201
- Why Planes Crash - New Zealand Airlines Flight 901 & The Weather Channel - American Airlines Flight 965
- Air Crash Investigation - American Airlines Flight 965
- Unlocking Disaster - United Airlines Flight 811
- Air Crash Investigation - United Airlines Flight 811
- Air Crash Investigation - Swissair Flight 111
- Air Crash Investigation - American Airlines Flight 191
- Air Crash Investigation - American Airlines Flight 191 - 2
- Mayday - Arrow Air Flight
- Air Crash Investigation - Avianca Flight 052
- Air Crash Investigation - C53 Alps disaster
- Air Crash Investigation - United Airlines Flight 585
- Air Crash Investigation - United Airlines Flight 173
- Seconds from Disaster - ValuJet Flight 592
- Air Crash Investigation - American Airlines Flight 1420
- Air Crash Investigation - Aeroperú Flight 603
- Air Crash Investigation - Alaska Airlines Flight 261
- Air Crash Investigation - Air Transat Flight 236
- Jet jockeys - British Airways Flight 5390
- Mayday - Atlantic Southeast Airlines Flight 529
- Air Crash Investigation - Air France Flight 8969
- Air Crash Investigation - Aloha Airlines Flight 243
- Air Crash Investigation - Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown
- Air Crash Confidential - Lockerbie, Air India Flight 182, American Airlines Flight 63, Northwest Airlines Flight 253, & Philippine Airlines Flight 434
- Air Crash Investigation - Philippine Airlines Flight 434
- Air Crash Investigation - Iran Air Flight 655
- Air Crash Investigation - Bristow Flight 56C
- Air Crash Investigation - EgyptAir Flight 990
- Air Crash Investigation - Aeroflot Flight 593
- Air Crash Investigation - Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961
- [ Air Crash Investigation - ]
- Naked Science - Aircraft Crashes and Hijackings
- Why Planes Crash - Human Error
- Wikipedia - List of Mayday/Air Crash Investigation episodes
- Wikipedia - Survival in the Sky/Black Box
- Wikipedia - Aircrash Confidential
- Wikipedia - Seconds From Disaster
- Wikipedia - Tenerife airport disaster
- Wikipedia - Japan Airlines Flight 123
- Wikipedia - Ermenonville air disaster
- Wikipedia - Überlingen mid-air disaster
- Wikipedia - Charkhi Dadri mid-air collision
- Wikipedia - Cerritos mid-air collision
- Wikipedia - Zagreb mid-air collision
- Wikipedia - Hughes Airwest Flight 706
- Wikipedia - Grand Canyon mid-air collision
- Wikipedia - Air France Flight 447
- Wikipedia - 9/11
- Wikipedia - American Airlines Flight 11
- Wikipedia - United Airlines Flight 175
- Wikipedia - American Airlines Flight 77
- Wikipedia - United Airlines Flight 93
- Wikipedia - Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771
- Wikipedia - Lockerbie Bombing
- Wikipedia - Fedex Flight 705
- Wikipedia - Miracle of the Andes
- Wikipedia - Munich air disaster
- Wikipedia - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl plane crash
- Wikipedia - Hendrick Motorsports crash
- Wikipedia - Zambia soccer plane crash
- Wikipedia - Alianza Lima plane crash
- Wikipedia - Cubana de Aviación Flight 455
- Wikipedia - Marshall Uni crash
- Wikipedia - Wichita State Uni crash
- Wikipedia - Air Florida Flight 90
- Wikipedia - Miracle on the Hudson
- Wikipedia - MH370
- Wikipedia - MH17
- Wikipedia - TWA800
- Wikipedia - American Airlines Flight 587
- Wikipedia - Kegworth air disaster
- Wikipedia - Empire State Building B-25 crash
- Wikipedia - Korean Air Lines Flight 007
- Wikipedia - Air France Flight 007
- Wikipedia - Colgan Air Flight 3407
- Wikipedia - SilkAir Flight 185
- Wikipedia - China Airlines Flight 611
- Wikipedia - US Airways Flight 427
- Wikipedia - Indian Airlines Flight 814
- Wikipedia - Copa Flight 201
- Wikipedia - New Zealand Airlines Flight 901
- Wikipedia - American Airlines Flight 965
- Wikipedia - United Airlines Flight 811
- Wikipedia - Swissair Flight 111
- Wikipedia - American Airlines Flight 191
- Wikipedia - Arrow Air Flight 1285
- Wikipedia - Avianca Flight 52
- Wikipedia -C-53 Crash on the Gauli Glacier
- Wikipedia - United Airlines Flight 585
- Wikipedia - United Airlines Flight 232
- Wikipedia - United Airlines Flight 173
- Wikipedia - Air Asia Flight 8501
- Wikipedia - ValuJet Flight 592
- Wikipedia - American Airlines Flight 1420
- Wikipedia - Aeroperú Flight 603
- Wikipedia - Alaska Airlines Flight 261
- Wikipedia - Air Transat Flight 236
- Wikipedia - British Airways Flight 5390
- Wikipedia - Atlantic Southeast Airlines Flight 529
- Wikipedia - Air France Flight 8969
- Wikipedia - Aloha Airlines Flight 243
- Wikipedia - Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown
- Wikipedia - Philippine Airlines Flight 434
- Wikipedia - Iran Air Flight 655
- Wikipedia - Bristow Flight 56C
- Wikipedia - EgyptAir Flight 990
- Wikipedia - Aeroflot Flight 593
- Wikipedia - Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961
- Wikipedia - Eastern Airlines Flight 212
- [ Wikipedia - ]