Parkland school shooting
|Parkland school shooting|
|Type 1||school shooting|
|Type 2||HRDPAR psyops|
|lone gunman psyops|
|Place||Metropolitan Miami, Florida|
|Hoax Busters||[HB 1]|
|Miles Mathis||[MM 1]|
The Parkland school shooting was a school shooting psyop taking place on Valentine's Day and Ash Wednesday,[MSM 1] February 14, 2018, in Parkland, Florida, United States. An ex-student Nikola(u)s Cruz allegedly kills 17 (up from 7 at initial reporting) and injures 14 (not changed since initial reporting).
These and other photos are discussed in an audio chat.[ab 1]
- The foggy smokescreen photo without shadows and white car
Students were seen walking away from the school (Image: Unknown)
- 9/11 programming and the perp, Nicolas Cruz, in wine red shirt
- Initial reports showed the suspect in an ambulance led across the empty (!) streets of the area for miles, WHY is he lead into a police car if the other story was in an ambulance?
- If you'd be arrested as a suspect, wouldn't you close your eyes?
- This form of media reporting wouldn't be allowed
- They claim they shot these pictures with a helicopter (?!)
- The police dog, fenced off area in foreground, no shadows and golf cart
- The sunny day road blocks, white identical cars on the right, and strange black "Mercedes like" military (?) car on left
- The PlayMobil photo with blurred faces, miniature-like soldiers, the completely blurred wheels of the military verhicle
- Other photos[MSM 2]
- typical drill style blockades of the entrance ways, that wouldn't happen in a real event, look at the lines of fire trucks (why so many) and other cars
- Timezone needs to be adjusted I guess. If the shooting was around 2 PM, and Florida is EST, how can this be 12:50 then?
- "Today we had already one fire drill, so we didn't think much of the second one"
- Cannot hold his laugh!
- If such a thing really happens, would you call him "suspect", or "guy", "shooter", etc., when you're a 17 year young school pupil?
- Horrible, irrefutable evidence of...
- some red fluid on the floor, too light to be blood
- VVS - Vertical Video Syndrome
- some crying actresses
- why running while the "shooting" was over?
- Watch at your own risk, this footage is very very... shocking.
Good point made by Seattle Scotsman at Cluesforum:[CF 2]
I'm not sure how many here have any experience with shooting firearms in general (military/LE/country kid), but an always missing element of small arms fire in enclosed spaces, i.e. a school hallway/classroom, is that the report is painfully deafening. An AR firing standard 5.56 mm ammunition emits 165 db, louder than a jet engine taking off or a jackhammer. This is permanent hearing damage levels of noise and yet, all of our brave survivors note no hearing difficulty or even accurately report that after the 1st shot, they were totally deaf. It appears the screen writers get all of their firearms info from movies. Remember a common line from the Pulse op was "Gee, I thought it was just the beat of the music, but Heavens to Murgatroyd it was a crazy man with an evil assault rifle and an IMDB page!"
The suspect has been named:
- Nicholas Cruz (first reporting)
- Nicolas Cruz (other first reporting)
- Nikolas Cruz[MSM 3]
- Nikolaus Cruz[MSM 4]
- CBS[MSM 5]
- "Stoneman"=Mason=Freemason - thought of NotSoFreeMason
- Live video said: "we now have the staging centers where parents can go"... WHUT?
- "Broward Sheriff Scott Israel said 12 people died inside the school, 2 died outside of the school, 1 person died on the corner near the school and 2 people died at hospital."
- DailyFail[MSM 2]
- "CBS Miami reporter Rick Folbaum said he was exchanging messages with a child still inside, who is hiding in a closet."
- Just HOW did CBS Miami reporter Folbaum get the phone number of "a child inside a school"???
- Piece of Mindful
- "Sheriff Scott Israel is the 1st Jewish sheriff in Florida. Israel presided over his first shooting incident on Jan 6, 2017. This is his second. Sandy Hook script being repeated with slight variation."
- "As the school is at least 40% Jewish, Chabad rabbis associated with the school have coordinated an evening of prayer, consolation and memorial."
- Mirror[MSM 6]
- "According to local reports, as many as 40 students and 1 teacher [41=14, date of today, reversed] are locked inside a closet [?????????????] in the high school.
- One student who had graduated but come back to visit one of her teachers said at first she thought it was a fire drill, but when she heard "five pops" she realised it wasn't.
- Describing the chaos she said: "Kids were freaking out. Some kids were on their phones. A lot were on their phones trying to Snapchat everything because they thought it was a joke, but it wasn't."
- "Michael Katz, a student, told ABC News that he "heard what sounded like a garbage truck like banging". He added: "Then also I hear, 'Boom, boom, boom.' I hear screaming everywhere. I just got underneath my teacher's desk." The pupil said they were taken out of the premises by police and luckily he was picked up by his dad."
- So when did this (((Katz))) have time to talk to an ABC news reporter??
- "McKenzie Hartley, who identified herself as the sister of a student at the school described the scene in a text message to Reuters."
- A text message to Reuters?? Where the fuck do those people get those phone numbers from?
- "Hmm, I am worried about my brother in a school, what shall I do? Ah yes! I text Reuters!"
- Huffington Post
- Motive for gun control[MSM 7]
No Life Flight helicopters requested to fly out.
[[File:Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel visits Parkland shooting survivor Anthony Borges in the hospital on Feb. 18, 2018.jpg|thumb|right|250px|Sheriff Scott Israel in hospital with one of the vicsims
The vicsims in bold of the Parkland school shooting have been discussed at Cluesforum by Hoi Polloi.[CF 3]
- Alyssa Alhadeff (14)[MSM 8]
- Scott Beigel (35)
- Martin Duque Anguiano (14)
- Nicholas Dworet (17)
- Aaron Feis (37)
- Jamie Guttenberg (14)
- Chris Hixon (49)
- Luke Hoyer (15)
- Cara Loughran (14)
- Gina Montalto (14)
- Joaquin Oliver (17)
- Alaina Petty (14)
- Meadow Pollack (18)
- Helena Ramsay (17)
- Alex Schachter (14)
- Carmen Schentrup (16)
- Peter Wang (15)
Fred Guttenberg, who "lost" a daughter in the "shooting" alleged, is also the survivor of Dr. Michael Guttenberg, who was a 9/11 first responder.
What are the odds?[MSM 9] Son Braden Freidkes "survived" this Parkland drill, while his father John Freidkes "survived" the Las Vegas shooting.
- Reading his script line from a teleprompter
- Rehearsing his lines on camera[MSM 10]
- Seen laughing at a selfie with his fellow crisis actors Emma Gonzalez, Cameron Kasky and others, just before the "shooting"
For the suggestion that David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez were crisis actors "traveling along various crises", Florida district attorney Benjamin Kelly was fired from his job[MSM 11]
GOP Rep. Shawn Harrison tweeted on Tuesday that his aide, Benjamin Kelly, had been let go following the disparaging comments about students who escaped last week's massacre alive. 'Tonight Mr Kelly was terminated from his position as my District Secretary. I am appalled at and strongly denounce his comments about the Parkland students,' he wrote. 'I am again sorry for any pain this has caused the grieving families of this tragedy. The 61-year-old Republican aide came under fire for telling a Tampa Bay Times reporter that two Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students - Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg - were 'actors' who 'travel to various crisis when they happen'. ‘Both kids in the picture are not students,' Kelly said in an email, referencing a screenshot of Gonzalez and Hogg doing an interview with CNN about stricter gun laws after former Marjory Stoneman student 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz opened fire killing 17 people.
- His parents; Kevin Hogg (51) and Rebecca Boldrick:
The mother of a student who survived the deadly Florida high school shooting said her family has received death threats in the wake of the tragedy.
Hogg’s mother, Rebecca Boldrick, told The Washington Post her family has received death threats online since the conspiracy theories surfaced.
“I’m under so much stress,” she told the Post.“I’m angry and exhausted,” she continued. “Angry, exhausted and extremely proud.”
The key is in the bolded part. What does someone do who receives death threats? You report this, not to the Washington Post, a “news”paper with no power to do anything against those howwible death threats, but to the police. Then the police can investigate them, find the responsible people for those “death threats” and prove that responsibility and then the case is taken to court. Behind closed doors, without cameras.
That is how real life works.
The fact that Becky didn't go to the law-enforcing police, but to the storytelling media with this -true-or-not- story, means she has no motivation to do something about them and find the responsible people, but as a propaganda prop for the world out there.[ab 3]
A horrible Minority Report meets 1984 precrime scenario unfolding:[MSM 12]
So what I'm asking our lawmakers to do is go back to places like Tallahassee or places like Washington, D.C. -- give police the power -- if they see something on social media, if they see graphic pictures of rifles and blood and gore and guns and bombs -- if they see something with horrific language -- if they see a person talking about, I want to grow up to be a serial killer -- we need to have the power to take that person and bring them before mental health professionals at that particular time, involuntarily, and have them examined.
And yet more (((s[cht]ickness)))[MSM 13]
Psyop chain reaction
- Parkland (2013) - movie about the Assassination of JFK[MSM 14]
- 10 year anniversary of the Northern Illinois University shooting[MSM 15]
- Woman claiming to be the daughter of Dawn Hochsprung ("High Jump"), the principal "killed" at Sandy Hoax reacts on Donald Trump's tweet[MSM 4]
- (((Rebecca Bogart))) was in Holocaust class when the shooting 'happened'[MSM 16]
- In response to this staged event many YouTube videos and even accounts, including that of Fakeologist have been taken down.[ab 4] One of the reasons given was "harassment"...
Hoax Busters Call
- Ditto? - Piece of Mindful
- Florida School Shooting - No Life Flight Helicopters! Pure Garbage Again
- Florida School Shooting “Victim” Has Been A Media Darling Before. Watch Him Being Scripted On What To Say & How To Say It
- Gateway Pundit - Student School Massacre Survivors and CBS Reporter Party Like Rock Stars
- Photo Ash Wednesday
- DailyFail - Multiple victims Florida school shooting
- Wikipedia - Parkland school shooting
- The Guardian - Florida Parkland shooting
- CBS - Florida Shooting at Marjory Stoneman Doughlas High Parkland
- Mirror - Bombs hunt school shooting dead
- Huffington Post - Don Lemon Has 2 Words For People Who Say It's Not Time To Talk About Guns
- NPR - 17 People Died In The Parkland Shooting. Here Are Their Names
- CNN - Father and son involved in two psyops
- Bitchute - David Hogg rehearsing his lines
- DailyFail - Florida state congressman FIRES his aide for suggesting survivors of the Parkland massacre 'were crisis actors' and not students at the school
- CNS News - Broward Sheriff: Give Police the Power to Involuntarily Commit People Who Raise 'Red Flags'
- Daily Caller - Judge Napolitano Wants America To Copy Israel And Train Teachers How To Use Firearms
- Wikipedia - Parkland (film)
- Wikipedia - Northern Illinois University shooting
- Miami Herald - 17 dead, 15 wounded after expelled student shoots up Stoneman Douglas High in Broward