The 2017 Pipe bombing was a psyop taking place in New York City on Monday December 11, 2017 at 07:20.
|• A pipe bomb went off in an underground tunnel linking the Times Square subway station and the Port Authority bus terminal Monday morning|
• Police have taken one man into custody, who was wearing the homemade explosive
• The suspect has been identified as 27-year-old Bangladeshi national Akayed Ullah, who has been living in the U.S. for seven years
• Former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton said the suspect 'supposedly was setting the device off in the name of ISIS' and that it was 'definitely a terrorist attack, definitely intended'
• CNN reports that the bomb detonated prematurely and that if it had gone off as intended the damage could have been catastrophic
• The FDNY says three other people reported to local hospitals for minor injuries like ringing in the ears and headaches
• The incident happened just days after President Trump sparked demonstrations across the world by recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital city
• One of the largest demonstrations took place in Muslim-majority Bangladesh