Difference between revisions of "FRAC 91119 - A l'aveuglette"
Latest revision as of 22:50, 7 November 2019
|FRAC Podcast 91119|
|Live||Friday September 13, 2019|
|Time||16:50 ET/22:50 CEST/07:50 AEST|
Fliegenfuerst, Gaia, Legende
|Listen||FRAC 91119, 2+ hours into chat|
|FRAC 19.9||FRAC 20|
FRAC Podcast 91119 (FRiday Audio Chat), named "A l'aveuglette" was the 24th podcast in the Friday Audio Chat series, FRAC, hosted by the more than excellent researcher, comedian and podcast presenter Geris, also known as pornstar Benoît from Geneva, Switzerland, with as first guest Dave J and second guests Ab the only Fakeologist, Fliegenfuerst, Legende and Gaia, which aired live for 3.5 hours at Fakeologist.com on September 13, 2019. The audio fragment is about 3.5 hours, starting about 2 hours in here.
The about 45 minutes long first session with Dave J deals with the question 18 years later... What have YOU learned?, as a follow-up to FRAC 9.11.
- 18 years later... what have YOU learned? - 45 min - Geris & Dave J
- A l'aveuglette - 1:45+ - Fliegenfuerst, Fakeologist, Gaia & Geris
A l'aveuglette = without consideration, blindly, blinded, without thinking, careless, guesswork, following orders
- aveugle = blind
- aveuglé = blinded
"The effect that you take your surroundings (culture, laws, customs) as a given, without consideration on what it means.
Can also refer to the attitude to the media; taking a story for granted, blindly, without thinking.
Or guesswork; Dutch "nattevingerwerk"
- Clownworld 9.11
"Français : Blason famille Rothschild: Écartelé: en 1: d'or à l'aigle de sable; en 2: d'azur à un dextrochère de carnation tenant 5 flèches d'argent; en 3: d'azur à un senestrochère de carnation tenant 5 flèches d'argent; en 4 d'or au lion rampant de gueules; sur le tout de gueules chargé d'une cible ovale avec une pointe au centre d'argent posé en barre."
English: Rothschild coat of arms: Quarterly: 1st, Or an eagle displayed Sable langued Gules; 2nd, Azure issuing from the sinister flank an arm embowed proper grasping five arrows points downward Argent; 3rd, Azure issuing from the dexter flank an arm embowed proper grasping five arrows points downward Argent; 4th, Or a Lion rampant Gules; over all an escutcheon Gules charged with an oval target with pointed center Argent per bend sinister"
- Intro - Geris solo
- A l'aveuglette
- music - Osiris - A l'aveuglette
- Hour 1 - Dave J & Geris - 45 min
- 9/11 - 18 years later... What have YOU learned?
- Hour 2 - Fliegenfuerst, Legende & Geris
- Burkina Faso laws
- See also: FAC 610
- Camélia Jordana - A l'aveuglette
- Swiss laws
- driving - New Swiss driving rules that could have you locked up and deported, IMAGE1, IMAGE 2
- drugs & driving - Récupérer son bleu, un parcours du combattant & Pincé avec de l'herbe dans le bus, il perd son permis
- Hour 3 - General discussion
- Redman - Redman and his Big shit - 2:06
- Extra links
- 13 Unusual Laws in Switzerland Even the Swiss Don't Know About
- Here are 11 Swiss “laws” that are weird and wacky
- List of FRACs
- FART 42 - "F....."
- FAC 610 - "African Awakening"
- FAC 611 - "Hidden Histories"