PsyOp Narratives and Types
Psyops are not designed to conceil but to provide multiple layers of contradictory information which raises suspicion about the various questions of the public perception.
In the following lines and generally in the fakeopedia we try to interpret, to recontextualize the psyop narratives using the clues they provide and transfering them into a frame of interpretation that allows us to recognize the targets of these narratives and the power they enforce upon us as long as we accept them.
The following terms and categories are a first approach to the thematic of psyop analysis and they represent the status of knowledge of the author. The discussion is ongoing.
Psyops are conceptualized withing a frame narrative which we call grand narrative. The grand narrative is in itself also a result of multiple parameters, political, financial, ideological etc. while it represents the status quo of the balance of powers in a specific historic moment.
All psyops lean more or less on a specific grand narrative, sometimes even on more than one, in order to produce the necessary comprehensibility of the psyop.
- 1 Transhumanism narrative
- 2 Evolution narrative
- 3 Human races narrative
- 4 Territorial control narrative
- 5 Jewism-Antisemitism narrative
- 6 Communism/Liberalism narrative
- 7 Islam/Liberalism narrative
- 8 Space narrative
- 9 Social space control
- 10 Nature control narrative
- 11 Nuclear narrative
- 12 Mobility control narrative
- 13 Performance patterns of psyops
- 14 Special fakeological types
Performance patterns of psyops
- HRDPAR psyops - Hyper Realistic Drill Portrayed As Real
- CD psyops - Controlled Demolition psyops
- MCP psyops - Medical Celebrity Person
- DCP psyops - Death of Celebrity Person
- NDNGH psyops - Nobody Died-Nobody Got Hurt
- VEPAR psyops - Virtual Event Portrayed As Real