April 2016

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome foliushattius

Yes, I am 36 years old and live in Sweden. I have searched a while for an answer how they pulled off 9/11 and when I found Fakeologist.com I knew I had found it. I have listened to Alex Jones, Jim Fetzer, Judy Woods and other controlled truthers before. Now I see things more clearly than before and I try to wake people up even though it is hard.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Superdave:

Dear Ab man,
    Superdave here, there and now. Been a doubter of all things political or celebrated in the media since I was a teen in the ’70’s (yeah, right) when I started listening to Bob Dylan protest songs like Masters of War and Hurricane. Stayed up late at night to hear local San Francisco area talk shows discuss JFK conspiracies with guests like author Mark Lane, who wrote Rush to Judgment which proved the Warren Commission report to be invalid. Figured out that 9/11 was falsely portrayed early on when the Bush – Bin Laden ties were revealed and W. drummed up a war against Iraq instead going after the 9/11 culprits. Have listened to all the Fakeology.com podcasts on iTunes with great interest. I now live in South Carolina, a place with too much history, but respects dissent of sorts. And by the way, I am a real person.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.