Aug 2014

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Kurt:

Here’s my background in fakeology research:

“Back in the day, they just flipped the film of “Jimi” in the kinescope — et voila.. one leftie guitarist!”

Obviously does not know what a Stratocaster looks like, guess they must
    have also hung Hendrix upside down with wires before reversing the
    kinescope

“Hendrix was the last act to perform at [Woodstock ’69]”
    “….waited to catch a glimpse of Hendrix before leaving during his performance
    — hardly a top-billing then…”

The top act goes on last. Hendrix playing the banner was one of the most
    famous rock music performances ever captured on film.

That fake Leon Hendrix that is now being purported as being the actual Jimi Hendrix played only a D chord for the whole Flight 93 youtube video, showed his virtuosity when he switched for a moment from the base position D chord to a Barre D chord form.The guy sucks at playing and singing. You have a fake fakeologist posting.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Rubulisk:

Good day Ab,

I’ve been into fakeology of one sort or another for years. My first step into events being different than what the news told me was with Loose Change and 9/11. I know now how much of a hack that movie was but it opened my eyes to the possibility of media lies and that is the first step taken by a fakeologist, the acknowledgement of this truth.
    As someone nearly obsessed with history I also like to point out the creation of Christianity and the Shakespeare plays as historical fakeology. Both were constructed to create and fulfill a narrative and perpetuated by the media of the day up to today.
    I was introduced to your work through listening to your interview with Rae of Nuke Lies, on YouTube. I also am a big believer in the hoax of the moon landing. I’ll have been listening to your podcasts for just over two weeks soon and I thank you for the tireless and sometimes thankless work of trying to get the truth out. I look forward to being of some help in the future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.