BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Someone even half clued-in couldn’t help but notice the obvious insertion of ‘illuminati symbollism’ in the Ides of March edition of Match of the Day here in the UK.

This blatant show is clearly meant for our fairly direct consumption and less intriguing to me than the curious ”vapour trail penis” that I found top-left at 32 seconds, in the main credits, which have run for the last three seasons.

Go to 30 seconds and start watching top-left.

mmm…

DalTampra

Participant

On further scrutiny I was drawn to the words Fu and Foo, framed by the shot ( classic subliminal) as the ”penis” descends – go to Youtube above and pause at 32 seconds as the ”penis” descends.

This made me inquisitive as to what Fu or Foo might mean.
    There was one clear reference ( note the Fu and Foo spelling are used)
    http://islandbeerclub.com/foodog.htm

Dogs that guard ancient Chinese temples…mmm
    Foo dog for thought?..The Asian connection? Dogs that guard temples, tombs and the homes of the wealthy in Asia.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/ImperialMaleLionGuard.jpg/555px-ImperialMaleLionGuard.jpg

Hey, they’ve even got their foot on the ball.

Further pondering led me to the rock group Foo Fighters.
    With what we now know as a likelihood, that Nirvana themselves were a big psy-op, it seems very credible to me that Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl with his multi-million
    selling band The Foo Fighters is just carrying on the work for his paymasters.

I give up trying to post the picture. I can’t seem to post screen shots here.
    I’m an idiot at it. Go to the Match of the Day credits and pause at 32 seconds and you’ll see the reference as the ” cloud penis” descends.

DalTampra

THE
    FU
    FOO
    CLUB

I don’t know what to say about the blatant symbols but it’s the same with popular entertainment all over the place. All of Youtube’s top videos, in the hundreds of millions of views, are music videos just laden with esoteric imagery.

Apparently, it sells

Participant

Yes, thanks for looking C.

I have to remember that this is very much an English thing that I have grown up with. I’ve been immersed in English football for years and have a perspective as a result of living with it.

In this case we’re looking at a flag-ship BBC programme. Very influencial in the UK. Every saturday night for 9 months a year it’s shown as a main course of Saturday and Sunday night television.

As we have become aware of, clearly, post Boston, sport has been used within these big ops. The ‘resilient’ meme you clearly identify, seems to ‘run’ along with a sports association.

So as I see it, these BBC credits are very much a message from the ‘hidden hand”. This is a ‘resilient agenda’ people’s media.

The ‘missile’ from the sky and the direct reference to the Foo Dogs, is open to interpretation, but my feeling was that it’s a subliminal message that the ‘old dogs that guard Asian wealth are going down’. The Club Fulham being regular Premiership strugglers who will probably get relegated this year.

My leap to The Foo Fighters was the instant thought that a transfer of Asian wealth ( like a move from the old Samurai way of Japan) was a long term plan and a band named The Foo Fighters was a deliberate long-term on-going op too, with the same suggestion implanted.

DalTampra

Participant

On reviewing previous Match of the Day titles, and looking perhaps for a Woolwich/Arsenal reference, (Woolwich Arsenal is a well known London Station on the DLR line and looks a ready-made reference. Drummer Lee Rigby -DLR)
    I hit the jackpot when I went back to 2007.

I’m unable to post screen shots here which would be ideal, but I’ll just point the viewer to it.

At the beginning we see a small Arsenal player in front of a number 7 (man utd shirt). This little player then kicks the ball forward. As this happens we see a mysterious man at a locker in the background and a famous Arsenal player (Thierry Henry) points forward.

After we have seen various ‘clips from the day’ we enter another section where a goalkeeper dives across in the foreground and then we see Cesc Fabregas in a number 4 Arsenal shirt. In the background as this happens, a little man in white walks along, fleetingly making the number 14.

As the number 14 is framed in the shot, if you pause it, the identity of the mysterious man at the locker is revealed. There standing nonchalantly in civilian clothes – Grey/blue jeans, grey hoodie is Germaine Defoe – imitating ( in advance!) the famous image of the Woolwich killer, Adebolajo.

Well, there you go. Number 7 in 2007- pointing forward to 14. The old Woolwich op was long planned. The next station up from Woolwich Arsenal is King George V – named in 2005. This appears a handy reference. Good or bad, if Arsenal are kept in people’s minds then this built-in reference on the underground map, does it’s job. The alignment to Royalty with the V for victory, seems appropriate.

To be honest, I thought the 14 reference was indicating a league win for Arsenal this year 2014, but this seems highly unlikely, now. If Arsenal have great success then the alignment with Royalty and the Victory V, seemed logical to me. They would win with ‘resilience’ ( a word clearly pushed through the pundits and manager’s this season).

Arsenal, may or may not, be penciled in for league success, later. With our understanding these days, of the complete control of mainstream sport, then it’s clearly an option.

Arsenal are still in the FA Cup semi-final this year.. A win in that competition with it’s proximity ( 17th May) to the anniversary of the Woolwich incident (22nd May)
    may be enough for the Arsenal 14 winning reference.

Further, on Arsenal subliminals in MOTD credits, you can go back to the contemporary titles, posted above, and pause it at 20 seconds, after the Arsenal number 14 -Theo Walcott scores a goal and we then see an Arsenal montage on a wall.

This image is full of subliminal numbers. The union jack flag is contrived to form a 4 and the ‘one’ is hidden, but suggested with a little flag.

There’s a clear 15 and then a 17 with the seven, contrived, lying on ‘its’ back’ at the middle- left of the Union flag, I think.

16 and 18 are covered by the mug, spoon and radio. This could represent 16 and 18 as the camera pans-out. The 19 is clearly on the shirt top right.

We see then, possibly consecutive numbers 14 -19. The tidy fact that the goalscorer number 14 Walcott, runs to embrace number 19 Wilshere after scoring the goal, just before we see this wall, is a tidy detail.

Making predictions on these things is very tricky, in my experience. I have to tread very carefully. I had thought that possibly Arsenal would win the league 6 times on the trot, but that doesn’t look likely now.

Regardless, it’s a funny old game.

http://www.arcadesplat.com/stock/champions-wallpaper.jpg

DalTampra

Participant

Note: I just re-read this and I’m so sorry for my sloppy writing. I’m tired but wanted to post. I hope there may be some interest here anyway, despite my lack of clarity in expressing myself.

Yesterday saw the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster. Which was marked, quirkily, by all the teams in the English Premiership having a minute of silence from 6 minutes past three to seven minutes past three. Then they all kicked off, Seven minutes late at seven minutes past three!
    I hope the clip emerges with the camera focus on the Malaysian sponsor on a shirt during the ten o’clock news reporting it, before they again referenced the 96 dead and the weird timing in the football highlights which followed.

The 96.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

This was where 96 Liverpool supporters were reported to be crushed or suffocated to death at an FA Cup semi-final. 766 were injured. This clip is from last year, but we see the idea. The 96 are remembered, and always have been, especially to football followers, which is a critical mass in the UK. Personally, I was traumatised by it. I understand the strong feelings it provoked and how enduring that has made this sad story.

The 96.

Hillsborough. With what we now know, those figures are very dubious, for a start. The 766 injured? Oh yeh? ‘Is it reasonable, at this point, in view of the way this case has played out over the last 25 years, to consider that it was, perhaps, contrived? The same MO as other big ones?’ I ask myself, ‘It’s worth a look’ feels like the answer. I want to make it clear at this point that I think there was definitely a terrible crush and that there was very serious things happening on that day. As I said, I was traumatised by it and certainly don’t think that it is completely fake. No way, right now. No.

I’ve been crushed at football matches in tight crowds and understand the feeling of helplessness and the potential for exactly what is reported as having happened.

Hillsborough, would appear to me at this point, is a real event which has been tweaked and glorified like a War rememberence. But I really don’t know.

I’ll leave this here for now, with this little nugget, for any subliminal fan. Returning to the current Match of the Day titles. In the youtube from my previous post above this post, the last clip I posted – pause and look between 43 and 44 seconds.

There’s a number nine, subliminal bottom right. You can click frame by frame as the programme flicks shut. Then there’s a picture of three Arsenal players but then a frame of a number 6 on a black and white striped shirt.

The next frame is a Liverpool crowd scene.

Remember the 96

I do, and I wonder. In the meantime Liverpool just won their tenth game on the trot and they’re top of the league. The reference is asserted and the glory follows on the pitch.

96calm

DalTampra

Participant

BBC PANORAMA one would think, would be as good as anywhere to look for some bum steers as they say down the gallops.

DalTampra

Participant

Football ain’t my thing – long wondered whether the games themselves – at least in the professional leagues – aren’t all rigged – but does this contiguous(?) footage of the fateful day at Hillsborough come across as credible?

Wind forward to 6m44s; the footage is from RTE, the Irish state broadcaster:

A uniformed cop seemingly runs on to the pitch to warn the ref that there’s been a crush at the far-end, and spectators are pouring on to the pitch.

The footage then cuts to those supporters. How could the referee not have noticed them himself, before the cop had to wave frantically at him? And how did the camera team not notice them either?!

Is that really credible? When the corner kick was taken at 6m35s (of that footage), wouldn’t the ref have spotted the pitch invaders, if not alerted by his linesmen?

Why didn’t the referee take action then and suspend play until the pitch was cleared? It’s not as if the volume of people on the pitch was insignificant at that stage. It would have taken some while for so many peeps to pour onto the pitch, and yet the ref really didn’t notice them, or didn’t worry about them? But surely there was a referees’ protocol for pitch invasions, whatever their cause?

And of those peeps who did escape the alleged crush, why aren’t they looking back at the terraces where the disaster supposedly took place? Didn’t they want to see if they could help? Shouldn’t they be looking to assist friends and families still trapped?

Reminds me somewhat of the apparent shooting dead of 14 by British forces at Croke Park Dublin in 1920.

http://www.crokepark.ie/gaa-museum/gaa-archive/gaa-museum-irish-times-articles/bloody-sunday,-1920

Probably there were few if any cameras back then, but even so, there were supposedly ten thousand spectators/eye witnesses. Or were there? Was the game a “sell-out” before any tickets were actually sold?

That’s my same suspicion for the M.O. behind the alleged roof collapse in London theatreland earlier this year. Any genuine would-be purchasers of tickets for the psyop/disaster night were told it was already sold out..

Is that how the Dublin “Bloody Sunday” football psyop was staged? The only spectators in the stadium were in on the hoax? If so, that would belie the hidden hand of the Crown. Controlling Irish republicanism then just as now, as McGuinness and Tebbit could doubtless confirm!

Likewise for Hillsborough – perhaps there were no real spectators. Or at least, those with a view of the true happenings were all ‘in on it’?

Hunch says that no one died in Dublin, likewise for Hillsborough. In the former, the psyop served as a dramatic warning shot to any genuine would-be troublemakers. And the latter – Hillsborough – if there were any real deaths, the Crown would have dusted them swiftly away; never using the media to re-live the tragedy for over 20+ years now.

And from the perspective of the city of Liverpool, the disaster almost too conveniently tied in with the downtrodden psyche that the British government had manufactured for the once-great city.

The city with its large Irish population, and one of the country’s oldest black communities (relic of its links to the slave trade) which somehow sets it apart from the rest of the UK. A city that was not “properly British”, and was being punished by the government for that.

By the 80s, Liverpool was notorious for its deprivation, dereliction, drug addiction, mass unemployment and race riots, and then finally in 1989 for its dreadful soccer disaster.

The psyop message from Hillsborough: how much more misery can poor Liverpool take? There’s almost a sense of martydom to the narrative; appropriate perhaps for a city that’s mainly catholic?

And of course there was a counter-message to Liverpool, epitomised by Kelvin McKenzie and the “stiff upper lip” Tory press. With their inflammatory demands that Liverpudlians must pull themselves together. “We didn’t win the war with whimpering like that, you bunch of whingers!”

Serving only to alienate Liverpool even further. So maybe there was a political backdrop of the day that shouldn’t be overlooked when trying to understand the Hillsborough Disaster/Psyop?

Participant

Mmmm…certainly that 96 has been woven into the picture. The referencing is quite sophisticated. There are some direct parallels with the 1996 football season this year, which I’d already noticed in some details throughout the play of the season. And indeed, a play is what I now see it as. It appears very controlled.

That RTE footage is interesting. As you say, it does all seem a bit lethargic.
    If I was to have to try and guess how they could do it, right now, I’d say. Witness how a crowd crush develops in that particular ground and see how dangerous it is.

They had chance to, including a dress rehearsal the previous year.

Serious overcrowding was observed at the 1987 quarter-final between Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry City and again during the semi-final between Coventry City and Leeds United at Hillsborough. A Leeds fan described disorganisation at the turnstiles and no steward or police direction inside the stadium, resulting in the crowd in one enclosure becoming so compressed he was at times unable to raise and clap his hands. Other accounts told of fans having to be pulled to safety from above.

-Liverpool and Nottingham Forest met in the semi-final at Hillsborough in 1988, and fans reported crushing at the Leppings Lane end. Liverpool lodged a complaint before the match in 1989. One supporter wrote to the Football Association and Minister for Sport complaining, “The whole area was packed solid to the point where it was impossible to move and where I, and others around me, felt considerable concern for personal safety”. After changes to the ground’s layout in 1981, its safety certificate became invalid but was not renewed. At the time of the disaster, the ground had no safety certificate. – wikipedia

They had exactly the same set up the year before. They knew it was risky. People had been lifted out to safety. I’ve been in a crowd as an eight year old and been lifted out. It used to happen.

-Football hooliganism was a very real thing throughout the seventies and eighties. It’s a credible, noble lie, that this could be sold on. Do I think it’s a legitimate one? No. But maybe it’s easier in retrospect. At that time, in that place, there was perhaps a presented reality that crowds were becoming a real problem.

Hillsborough truly helped change football. Barriers actually came down. Football was safer. More women and children started going to games. SKY TV came in and the premier league began –

Okay, back to the possible trick…so then you have planted pockets of actors in the crowd. Groups. Victim and carer pairs. They start falling – and everything suddenly becomes very serious for all the non-actors. Most everyone from that area was crushed anyway. They weren’t to know that others around them ‘weren’t as lucky as them’. As I said, I’ve been in those crowds and I didn’t like it.

Maybe you could pull it off. 7/7 style. In a crowd.

With such a big game and with so many police there, you’d really like to have faith that they’d have done a better job, if it was real. They look like they’re standing back and stopping a pitch invasion. There were children in there.

I’d need to look at it more and I’m no expert, but with crushing and suffocating a victim doesn’t necessarily have to show outward signs of injury ,perhaps. This would make the injuries easier to fake. ‘Just look like you can’t breathe and lie down’. Press and TV, we know, is controllable. The ambulance men need not be in on it in the majority. Special cases could be specially catered for.

This caught my eye – Jon-Paul Gilhooley, aged ten, cousin of future Liverpool F.C. captain Steven Gerrard, was the youngest person to die. Gerrard has said the disaster inspired him to lead the team he supported as a boy and become a top professional football player. The oldest person to die at Hillsborough was 67-year-old Gerard Baron, brother of the late Liverpool player Kevin Baron. -wikidpedia

Well it makes a tidy story doesn’t it? It’s 25 th anniversary of Hillsborough little Stevie G just turning 9 years old when his cousin tragically died there, the youngest victim. It was the disaster that inspired him to be Liverpool captain. He’s always said that.

It’s the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough. Liverpool look good to win the league this year at the moment. Gerard has scored 11 penalties this season…

Steven Gerrard – like Andy Murray. They’re both great players…connected with a famous tragedy ( Murray with Dunblane) …both about 9 when their respective incident occurred…are you thinking what I am?

Great sports players – as in actors, or maybe spactors (sorry). Bred for success. Controlled entities, penciled in from childhood, with scripted sporting lives. To go along with a big themes and linked to a psyop. Did their families help with the ops and do deals?

I don’t know, but if they must keep showing me the 96, I have to ask the question.

DalTampra

Participant

They had chance to, including a dress rehearsal the previous year.

Serious overcrowding was observed at the 1987 quarter-final between Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry City and again during the semi-final between Coventry City and Leeds United at Hillsborough. A Leeds fan described disorganisation at the turnstiles and no steward or police direction inside the stadium, resulting in the crowd in one enclosure becoming so compressed he was at times unable to raise and clap his hands. Other accounts told of fans having to be pulled to safety from above.

Was that reality, or was that predictive programming in readiness for the psyop proper?

Football hooliganism was a very real thing throughout the seventies and eighties. It’s a credible, noble lie, that this could be sold on. Do I think it’s a legitimate one? No. But maybe it’s easier in retrospect. At that time, in that place, there was perhaps a presented reality that crowds were becoming a real problem.

Hillsborough truly helped change football. Barriers actually came down. Football was safer. More women and children started going to games. SKY TV came in and the premier league began –

Hillsborough was an ignoble psyop for the gentrification of the sport; the pretext for banning stands in favour of all-seater stadiums, on the grounds of safety.

Since a seat takes up three times the footprint of a standing spectator, the ticket prices had to triple accordingly, just to maintain revenues.

And that rise in ticket pricing left the sport unaffordable for the working classes. Today, soccer is a pastime of affluent, mainly middle class families. Was that a good thing? I don’t think so. It was sad to see the game priced out for the sort of people who perhaps gained the most pleasure from it; the very people for whom soccer was invented.

The football hooliganism of that era – was largely an English peculiarity – and had fairly obvious links to British intelligence – orchestrated through far-right political movements, the NF, BNP, and other neo-Nazi outfits, which the Apparatus carefully controlled. That particular Psyop – the weekly pitched riots on the football terraces – had presumably exhausted any useful purpose – and the gentrification of the sport began, starting dramatically with the “Hillsborough Disaster”.

What isn’t immediately evident is any quantity of publicly-released footage from within the Hillsborough stadium. Yet these stadia have dozens of CCTV cameras in and around them. Where’s it all gone?

Participant

If Liverpool do go on to win the league here’s one parallel to 1996 ( a ’96 reference which is subtle, but) which may or may not be telling on reflection.

Both teams who win the league in this season would have had infamous star foreign players coming back from bans resulting from dramatic sensationalised incidents.

Eric Cantona for Manchester Utd: 1:45 for the kung foo kick

and Luis Suarez for his famous bite

Perhaps this is a strange digression down a false trail but it may be that this play is actually relevant to a recurring theme. Recurring themes being what the status quo is about, in a sense. Only by perpetuating recurring themes, are they where they are.

These themes, maybe, are as old as the hills because they work. Basic human parables. Swarthy dirty foreigner comes back from exile and is a hero.

It’s a plot line. Almost reverse Magnificent Seven or something. I’m free-forming. I just wonder what the message could be with that basic scenario?

Football, as I now see it, is truly controlled at the top level and probably has been forever. Cantona won the league with Leeds and then with Manchester United. He was a spactor.

DalTampra

Participant

Hey Psyopticon, Excuse that digression. ( not having read it before I posted)I read back at your quite profound post and find my following tale of possible pirate themed football winners somehow a bit out of place.

I must get some rest but hey, yeh, wow. That’s quite a discovery for me, that one.

Predictive programming it would be, of course you’re right. In the fixture set-up alone and no-doubt in the planted reports.

There were those photographs too, horrific ones that were published on the front pages of the tabloids. Those were the pictures that traumatised me and the nation, and led to all the changes in football. The Sun, to this day, isn’t a very cool thing to be seen with if you’re a Liverpool supporter. The pictures were so gruesomely portrayed that there was a justified outrage. Of course, in the psyop scenario those were the money shots. The Bauman’s legs moment…

What I remember being quite pleased to hear- YEARS later- was that one of the young people pictured trapped and in face of certain death in one of those pictures, had survived.

I’m kind of hoping they all did. Call me a cynicoptimist.

DalTampra

Participant

On reviewing previous [BBC] Match of the Day titles, and looking perhaps for a Woolwich/Arsenal reference, (Woolwich Arsenal is a well known London Station on the DLR line and looks a ready-made reference. Drummer Lee Rigby -DLR) — I hit the jackpot when I went back to 2007.

I’m unable to post screen shots here which would be ideal, but I’ll just point the viewer to it…

Here you go..

After we have seen various ‘clips from the day’ we enter another section where a goalkeeper dives across in the foreground and then we see Cesc Fabregas in a number 4 Arsenal shirt. In the background as this happens, a little man in white walks along, fleetingly making the number 14.

As the number 14 is framed in the shot, if you pause it, the identity of the mysterious man at the locker is revealed. There standing nonchalantly in civilian clothes – Grey/blue jeans, grey hoodie is Germaine Defoe – imitating ( in advance!) the famous image of the Woolwich killer, Adebolajo.

It takes a good imagination to see the number 14 in there. Besides, it would have no relevance any way, as the Woolwich murder PsyOp occurred in 2013, not 2014.

Further, I see no similarity in the posture of that soccer player in the grey hoodie – and the famous image of Woolwich murderer Michael Adebolajo.

The phony Islamist killer was always pictured as above: wildly waving a machete and knife in his hands. At no point does he, nor could he cross his arms, like that soccer player is doing.

Besides, who’s going to make that link between an Islamist murder PsyOp from 2013, and the trailer for a soccer programme, broadcast over six years previous?

And the site of the Woolwich PSYOP was south-east London, while the Arsenal soccer ground is in north London. So what’s the connection there?

Well, there you go. Number 7 in 2007- pointing forward to 14.

Well, I don’t really see any 14. And, as said, the psyop was in 2013, not 2014. So the digits 14 have no particular relevance.

The old Woolwich op was long planned.

Really? Planned six years earlier, based on the tenuous proof above?

The next station up from Woolwich Arsenal is King George V – named in 2005. This appears a handy reference.

Really? Why? Would it have made any difference if the station had been named King William IV, in 2004. Or King Edward VII, in 2007?

Good or bad, if Arsenal are kept in people’s minds then this built-in reference on the underground map, does it’s job. The alignment to Royalty with the V for victory, seems appropriate.

V for victory now, eh?! What about F for fairytale?!

To be honest, I thought the 14 reference was indicating a league win for Arsenal this year 2014, but this seems highly unlikely, now.

You’re right. the 14 (if we momentarily accept that numerology) could just as well be 1+4 = 5 or 4-1 = 3.

So get this: that’s the number of years (1+4) that BBC childrens’ TV presenter Floella Benjamin has been divorced from her third (4-1) husband!

If Arsenal have great success then the alignment with Royalty and the Victory V, seemed logical to me. They would win with ‘resilience’ ( a word clearly pushed through the pundits and manager’s this season).

1+4 = 14 = v for victory = george V, and that seemed logical?!

Arsenal, may or may not, be penciled in for league success, later. With our understanding these days, of the complete control of mainstream sport, then it’s clearly an option. Arsenal are still in the FA Cup semi-final this year.. A win in that competition with it’s proximity ( 17th May) to the anniversary of the Woolwich incident (22nd May) may be enough for the Arsenal 14 winning reference.

It would take a brave man to have a flutter at the bookies based on that evidence!

Participant

Nah. You don’t understand, or see, what I’m seeing.

While I’ll admit I’m being vague in some of my suppositions, I have clear evidence with that 14 reference is in the you tube from 2007.

If you can’t see it. You can’t see it, Psyopticon. But it’s there.
    Perhaps you need to look at it on a bigger screen.

I’m a little surprised and disappointed you’ve got into pulling my analysis apart so readily.

I said ”The next station up from Woolwich Arsenal is King George V – named in 2005. This appears a handy reference.”
    You said ”Really? Why? Would it have made any difference if the station had been named King William IV, in 2004. Or King Edward VII, in 2007?”

I’m pointing to a Station on the London underground. It is called Woolwich Arsenal. This is a reference to Arsenal and to Woolwich. It’s where Arsenal came from originally. They were from the Royal Arsenal. Hence their nickname, The Gunners.

OK? So you understand that it is clearly there on the map.
    Woolwich Arsenal? -It’s a built in reference. You may think it isn’t relevant, but I do. Especially with the complete control of football as I now see it.

I understand very clearly how that works as a reference to a lot of people.
    And it’s ongoing. King George V – is actually the name of the next station up the DLR ( Drummer Lee Rigby?) line. The V I thought had nothing to do with five but more symbolic of victory in alignment with Royalty. That’s why I thought it was handy. It aligns with royalty in victory subliminally.

The fact it was named in 2005 is obviously relevant as it pre-dates the Woolwich incident by 8 years and gives us an idea of how long in the planning these things are.

The fact a Royal George was born last year is probably no coincidence.

I said that making predictions on these things was very tricky in my experience. I made no suggestion to bet. Though, I am a brave man.

Arsenal won through to the cup final yesterday. If you look back at the 14 referencing video again you’ll see Steven Gerrard on the big hoarding at the end just after the 14 reference.

It’s there. It’s remarkable but it’s there. The dodgy guy at the locker and Germaine Defoe. Give me a break mister. Watch it again on youtube. My daughter can see it. She’s 10. Pause the video when the guy walking in the background in white makes the 14 with the Arsenal 4. It’s a subliminal. It may be subtle but it’s there. The Number seven and the guy pointing forward is clear as well.

If you genuinely don’t see it, then fair enough. But I won’t back down one iota in that I see this as real and relevant and won’t have it rubbished.

I see this site as a resort of sanity. I get ridiculed enough in day-today life for my thinking.

I was hoping you’d see the Foo Dog MH370 reference as well but perhaps I’ll have to wait.

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

“Within about four minutes of the kick-off the crowed was spilling onto the pitch behind the Liverpool Goal” [John Motson]

“and within six minutes of the kick-off a police official decided to approach the referee, Mr Lewis, and ask for the game to be stopped”

Footage after the stoppage is mischievously intercut with action.

The rest of the images are totally unconvincing as accompanyment to the official narrative.

In the “rare footage” from RTE at 6.50 it is absurd for the referee to be allowing play to continue. And what about 2 minutes previously when the crowd was spilling onto the pitch? There is a linesman at each end…

For comparison Bradford City fire 1985

Participant

View post on imgur.com

I don’t want to labour this point too much, but on the subliminal reference from 2007, I’m struck by how effectively these subliminals are hidden and how difficult to see, these signs are for most people. They’re meant to influence people without them realising it and therefore they’re not presented in a ‘straight’ way. They deal in suggestions, rather than specifics. Someone I see as a valued, clearly intelligent and clued-in, member of this forum, Psyopticon – couldn’t see it, when pointed directly at it.

Psyopticon said: The phony Islamist killer was always pictured as above: wildly waving a machete and knife in his hands. At no point does he, nor could he cross his arms, like that soccer player is doing.

In fact, what the guy in the grey-blue civilian clothes is doing in folding his arms, is foreshadowing the casual way the phony killers were portrayed as they apparently stood around after the killing, chatting to people.

If he’d been pictured ‘red-handed'(yes, we got it) ‘wildly waving’ a machete, it wouldn’t have worked. You’d notice for a start. You’re not supposed to ‘notice’. This image is to give an impression.

To be fair, I’ve spent 6 months looking at MOTD titles and had seen the number 14 specifically referenced several times regarding Arsenal on other titles. Therefore, when I went to the 2007 titles I was looking for a 14 reference.
    Had I not been, I never would have found it.

Why am I going on about this? Well, because it is there and it is very real.
    That gif foreshadows the Woolwich incident and the 2014 football season. 6 and 7 years in advance. It’s proof that: 1) They control what’s going to happen in football. 2) this kind of subliminal messaging is used on us all the time, without us realising it usually.

——————————————

Bradford? Well…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford_City_stadium_fire 11 May 1985 56 dead 265 injured

It was the last day of the season. Bradford were crowned Champions that day.
    TV cameras were there.

The ground had already been condemned and a demolition team was due in two days later.

‘By the City Hall memorials, in a tradition similar to Remembrance Day, a short memorial service follows a minute’s silence held on the 11th hour of the 11th day of each May. This is perhaps because 24 of those who died at Valley Parade were above the age of 60 and would have lived through or served during the Second World War, and the 40th anniversary of VE Day was only 3 days before the fire, and because a dignitary party from Hamm in the Ruhr in Germany was in the stand on the day of the fire, because of the civic ceremonies of reconciliation that surrounded this anniversary.’

– old Hamm was almost completely destroyed by bombing during the war.

I don’t know. I find that footage harrowing. But, with what we now know,
    it would be clearly possible to pull it off. The smoke and the footage reminds me of 9/11 at times. Why the end-view camera so much, with the clock running? There was some real action apparently going on at the far end of the stand but we don’t get a clear view of the evacuation. We just get a cut-away shot of a few people panicking and jumping down onto the pitch.

They weren’t trying to hide the horror of what went on by not showing us the other angle. This is proved by the fact that they show the man on fire, so why didn’t we get to see the drama at the far end in more detail?
    If this event was contrived, the shot of the guy on fire, is the money shot. Of course that’s possible to do with the right safety clothing.

Bradford too? Surely not? …

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

Yeah,that burning man was the key image at Bradford. Also, the area around the fire looked rather empty when it first started. Some alleged witnesses from an article at spook central:

he chairman of the football club, Mr Stafford Heginbotham, was near to tears as he explained what had happened. ‘The fire just spread along the length of the stand in seconds. The smoke was choking. We couldn’t breathe. It was to be our day,’ he said.

Superintendent Barry Osborne, divisional commander for the football club area, who was injured in the fire said that many policemen cried when they saw how badly people had been burned.

He saw smoke coming from a small area of the stand and thought that someone had let off a flare. ‘The smoke was very, very dense. I ran to the stand and tried to help people escape. The flames suddenly appeared and the whole roof took alight,’ he said.

People were clambering over the wall on to the ground with their clothes and hair on fire. The heat inside the stand literally ignited people where they stood.

One elderly man started to walk across the pitch with his clothes and face ablaze. People pushed him to the ground and tried to smother the flames. One man in tears said: ‘He looked as if he was just going for a stroll. He was completely on fire and it looked as though he simply did not know what had happened to him.’

Mr Stefan Krolak, a survivor from Bradford , said he saw the smoke start a few seats away from him ‘The smoke seemed suddenly to set on fire. People were falling on to each other and screaming.

‘They did not have a chance. Tarpaulin fell on them and stuck to their clothes and then ignited. I saw one man lying on the ground, burning from head to foot. There was hardly anything left of him.’

One woman was seen running around the ground with no skin on her arms and face. She was hysterical and trying to find her three children. The team’s coach, Mr Terry Yorath, ran on to the pitch to try to help people away from the stand. ‘It is the worst day in my life. The whole fire seemed to erupt in seconds,’ he said.

Mr Antony Burrows said: ‘One man was stood near me with his hair on fire. There were no fire extinguishers. I had to put my jumper over his hair to put the blaze out.’

Sports reporters covering the game also spoke of the disaster. Mr Tony Delahunte, who was presenting a programme from the ground for Pennine Radio, said ‘The fire seemed to me to start with a smoke bomb. I saw a group of people around the smoke laughing. Then the flames and smoke were all over the place.’

Mr Delahunte was screaming into his microphone describing the scene until it became impossible to continue broadcasting. His face was burned and his car, which he had parked outside the ground, was destroyed.

:
    ww.theguardian.com/theguardian/1985/may/13/fromthearchive

[extracts] Now, go back to the video and see how these stories tie in. Or not.

Participant

Here’s some good news if you didn’t know. The Bradford Fire was a hoax. Let me show you.

Looking back at that important shot , the finale, if you will ,the burning man at 4:39, I was led to the big guy who comes in positively and throws a jacket on burning man’s face. Textbook. If you’ve ever seen a fire put out on a stunt man. That’s what they do. It makes sense. That didn’t mean he was a stuntman but it looked just like it.
    I retraced our big hero’s tracks. He must be an agent if that were true, I supposed.
    What I found put the case beyond doubt. The Bradford Fire was a hoax.

Pause the film at 4:22 Centre bottom of screen we see our hero. Big guy, Redish brown hair and bald on top.

Now, don’t worry about him for the moment and look at the the guy in the grey top to the right of Big Guy. He clearly beckons twice ‘come here’ to a guy in black who walks into the picture as if he’s drunk. Grey Guy1 then takes Drunk Guy by the hand for a romantic fiery few steps until Drunk Guy collapses, slowly – in England we say – ”like a twat”.

As this is happening our Big Guy isn’t doing much at all. He’s still carrying the jacket, standing looking round – UNTIL – 4:29 and another guy in a grey top, appears to grasp his left arm whilst pointing to the corner and then seems to push him on his way.

We then see a pre 9/11 classic psyOP zoom in no less! Simon Shack, you showed me a couple of those before. At 4:39 the classic ZOOM and there is Burning Man! People stand ready just looking at a burning man, then enter stage left, Big man to save the day.

This little theatre is surely enough to tell us the whole thing was a play?

We have: The guys in grey, directing – ‘come here’. ‘Go there’. Where did this clever guy come from to point our ( loitering with his jacket ready) Big Man Hero to the corner just in time?

The Black Magic Man’s acting is sort of 1950’s Hollywood, acting.
    It’s funny. It’s all funny. It’s a pantomime. Looking back then to the outbreak of fire, I noticed that the area where the fire was, was fenced off with a big yellow barrier. It’s so obvious.

Now when I watch the footage back and listen to John Helms’ commentary, I find it hilarious.

Ladies and Gentlemen. It is my pleasure to announce that the above film is laughable and the Bradford Fire was a flaming hoax.

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

Nice work, Tom. What about the policeman in a head lock from a bushy haired beardie in dark blue top at around 4.30? Cop makes a dramatic recovery. And what happens to burning man? He just vanishes. Total psy-op, decades ahead of the Boston Marathon. Fake deaths too.. What next?

Participant

What do they think they’re playing at xilef. re. Beardie Man and the policeman.

Hilarious. Great little psyop example I think. That zoom! haha

re. Burning man. All I could easily find on him was one line on wiki

One retired mill worker made his way to the pitch, but was walking about on fire from head to foot

Charming. Get burnt alive on telly and no one remembers your name? Why didn’t they just say retired man? Why refer to his job at all? Why not just call him ‘retired man’? Or just keep it simple and say he was a ‘man’?

Thanks for the laughs

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.