BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    rgosrgos
    Participant

http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-battle-of-the-somme

Captain Wilfred Nevill sought to encourage the four platoons of his 8th East Surrey Battalion to continue moving forward by presenting each with a soccer ball and promising a prize to whichever was first to kick it into the German trenches. One platoon painted “The Great European Cup” and “East Surreys v. Bavarians” on its soccer ball. When the whistles blew at “zero hour,” the cheering East Surreys kicked their balls as they moved forward, but they couldn’t escape the carnage. Seven officers were killed, and the 21-year-old Nevill was shot through the head in the first minutes of the battle. Two of the soccer balls were recovered from the battlefield near his body.

rgosrgos
    Participant

World War I football kicked across Somme by Surrey men

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-surrey-13003972

It is all a load of old balls –Tom Dalpra

“Dare to dream” – Nigel Farage

And now Chris Coleman (Welsh coach) says

“Dare to dream”

Dare To Dream in Jewish Gematria Equals: 360

Charles In Charge in Jewish Gematria Equals: 360

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

”It is all a load of old balls” –Tom Dalpra

Haha! Now that ball is perfect.

”Dare to dream slogan” – Nigel Farage
    now ”Chris Coleman.” mmmm interesting, Jim…
    ( also perhaps of interest in retrospect, in view of this high profile success, is the apparent suicide of previous Welsh manager, Gary Stevens.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Speed )

Here’s the current Wales Captain number 6 Ashley Williams ( I pointed to him earlier on the thread, deftly setting up an opponent for a goal ) after scoring yesterday. Pundit Shearer called it a ”training ground goal” with a knowing smile, I thought.
    sa

We were, of course, told quite clearly on the morning of the shock Brexit vote result ( in those slightly absurd terms ) that Wales clearly voted to leave.

Not sure about the 360 , but Charles, Prince of Wales with Hollande and The Somme makes me go .”Doh! How could they have lost? ” . It’s easy afterwards! Ha.
    All good ‘sport’.

Right now I’ll go with you rgos. France – Wales for a best guess ! Feck knows though, right now. Germany Italy tonight.

Nice framing of the numbers here for our ‘soldiers’, anyway. If this turns out to be some kind of rehearsed and repeated celebration, we shouldn’t be surprised, I guess.

ds

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Europe (with Ukrainian ambitions) arresting English Brexiteer. Mind the Poppy at the right, reference to 1916 Somme battle.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Remember this one, in 2004, at the start of the Euro Project:

Underdogs Greece have their day

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2004/overview/

Greece? Where did they come from? Goldman Sachs had all the answers back then.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Such a staged image. Careful not to hurt his face. Forget the fact he’s got a van full of deadly weapons ( and 20 balaclavas ).
    lk

There’s three 6’s there. That’s very ‘British’ Catchy. ’66, 666.

1066 – William the Conquerer
    1666 – (17th century 9/11) Great Fire of London
    Drummed into us in history as kids ( the spectre of 666 ‘The number of the Beast” never that far away in our ” child’s fragile eggshell mind” s. )
    Hey England won the World Cup in – 1966 in Red shirts.

The passport, the border….mmm…what exactly is it saying…?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

There’s three 6’s there. That’s very ‘British’ Catchy. ’66, 666.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Jo_Cox

16-6-2016

rgosrgos
    Participant

The passport, the border….mmm…what exactly is it saying…?

Europe and Brexit, and all that BS. And that Wales will clinch the Euro 2016 title. Easy.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

haha! Go steady now. You know how intuitive these things can seem.
    I suggest caution in either wagering any money or declaring publicly your convictions too vociferously. Haha

These things are tricky, but I’ll go with Wales maybe winning it. Why not? We know it can be done.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

I suggest caution in either wagering any money or declaring publicly your convictions too vociferously. Haha

Yes, thanks Tom, I’ll pipe down for a bit now.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/newtownards-piper-will-bring-curtain-down-on-somme-commemoration-34841658.html

rgosrgos
    Participant

Hey England won the World Cup in – 1966 in Red shirts.

Wales will play in White…

rgosrgos
    Participant

the apparent suicide of previous Welsh manager, Gary Stevens

Speed was found dead from hanging on 27 November 2011…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Speed

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

From 5 mins -33 seconds here, I was quite taken by the ( great when he tries ) goalkeeper Neuer and the way he seemed to pull his hands away from this penalty last night which made it 1-1. He was ‘never going to get there’ but surely this pulling-away instinct would be something you would only be thinking about if you might have to quickly react to let a goal in, not save one ? This was a massive game. He should have been throwing everything at it. Maybe it’s just me…

I presume it had to be a draw in 90 mins. The captive live World Saturday audience was too good to waste and it was always going to be treated to the full ”Feature Length ” with Extra Time and Penalties. It makes sense.

From 5 mins 33 secs here. ( can’t post URL at current time for some reason )

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Mm, the Prince of Wales not willing to financially “back his team” all the way to the final like Goldman Sachs did back then.

Maybe this is just a reference to the semi-final. 2-1 for Germany. I don’t know.

Probably the Germans will win. They always do.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Well, once the draw panned-out, the semi-final we have tonight, between (the hosts) France and Germany wasn’t rocket science to predict, or even guess, for that matter.
    Already I’ve been reminded by my television ( days in advance ) of the ‘atrocities the last time they played’.
    This reference always seemed quite a likely one to arrange.
    Why wouldn’t they reference the 31st October Paris ‘atrocities’ that happened during the France v Germany game? It looks neatly tied-in and to schedule.

I will be just keeping half an eye out for anything that happens in the 16th and 19th minutes of the game. Those were the times the explosions were heard at the game in Paris back in October last year.
    Just maybe there could be this attention to detail. It’s happened before!

Tonight they play in Marseille. I could only guess what the result might be, but I’d favour Germany too.
    We grow up hearing about the mighty German army we battled against in the War and now they’ve become a football superpower. I suppose, football is better than war.

Anyway, in 1996 England hosted the Euros only to go out in a dramatic penalty shoot out to Germany in the semi finals. The tournament was seen as a great home success, nevertheless. Maybe a gallant semi final defeat this time, will suffice for the French and the presented reality of German ‘domination’ will be further enhanced.
    A 6 to something thrashing of Portugal (in red shirts) in the final, being the last possible reference I could ‘rinse-out’ of this ( quite possibly specific-reference-free ) image, haha! Excuse me, I certainly don’t want to be accused of being border-line mad for bringing it up again.
    ds

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Okay, okay, okay. You know what. I’ve not really been with it for this championship.

When looking at this tournament, although I fully considered it possible that France would win it, I’ve made no real mention of the part of a psychological operation, France’s winning the whole thing, could be.

Paris. After the horror. The pay off. Jeez, we’ve seen it before…
    I actually feel a bit lame now, thinking about it.
    I know it’s easy afterwards, but now they’re there in the final it really seems obvious. Why didn’t I talk about that idea, at least?

I should have at least made that very simple case that after the ‘atrocities’ in Paris, a win in the football set for the home side would be a sort of ‘rising from the ashes’ moment for the City of Paris and France, and, in sympathy, the rest of Europe watching.

Haha! It’s easy afterwards, as ‘they’ say.
    That said, France haven’t won it yet!
    Maybe Portugal will destroy their dreams in the Stade de France with two goals, boom, boom.

I somehow doubt it now.

I think it’s much more likely it’s revealing itself to be a pay off for Paris.
    A Gene Rosen ” Out of the darkness” moment, of sorts.

It makes sense doesn’t it ? Like the Red Socks winning after Boston ?
    We should have called that possibility at least rgos, I reckon.

I think France winning makes sense as part of the grand psyOp – the football and the terrorism linked – and I think I’ve not been very switched-on to not have at least made that case.

Hey, big deal, but that’s what it looks like to me.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

We should have called that possibility at least rgos, I reckon.

Yes, we were trying to be too clever.

I thought the 3 stacks of drums on the octogon stage in the church were a clear soccer reference, like the ship in 2014. Pictures of empire with a sports betting hint.

It is probably much simpler. Besides, betting on the hosts to win it is always a safe bet.

All in all, this tournament has been a bit of a let down. Boring matches, money lost, missed the orange.

Hope we’ll do better in 2018.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

”Antoine Griezmann’s sister escapes Bataclan concert hall devastated by coordinated terror attacks in Paris”
    hg

We missed an open goal by over-thinking it , perhaps rgos ? We didn’t have our eye on the ball.
    Just one of those tournaments…
    xilef just dropped this link in the chat. I wish he’d found that earlier, but we should have been calling France anyway.
    Hey, you live and learn…

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3318393/Antoine-Griezmann-s-sister-escapes-Bataclan-concert-hall-devastated-coordinated-terror-attacks-Paris.html

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

fd

In a way, selfishly, I was relieved that France didn’t win. Having not called it from the start, it looked like it might well be the ‘obvious’ play.
    But no, the red shirts of the Portuguese, it was.
    The two-tone red, in fact.

The winning goal was scored and France’s dreams were shattered by number 9 Eder, a dark, dark-skinned man, if you will. Eder, I think, could well have been set-up to score the winner because of his ‘blackness’ and the very basic, broad-reaching psychology of this in the context of other on-going military psychological operations ( from Woolwich (Arsenal), to Boko Haram, to the Bataclan and to the stade de France )

And on-going they are, it seems. No great pay-off for the French with a home win. There was some joy along the way, but ultimately it was more ‘tragedy’ in Paris courtesy of a dark-skinned man.

Here was the claret and sporting red from the Hebdo offices money shot. ( There was even a green stripe for Portugal, just maybe )

ds

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.