Bush Inauguration 2000 Luncheon DJ song list

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 Bush Inauguration 2000 Luncheon DJ song list

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lazylauren

Quite a while ago I was using Limewire to look for all things Bush and 911 related. I use to browse hosts while downloading songs. One day I noticed a document titled Bush Inauguration Luncheon song list, the host had a couple of other documents like Reception song list (I imagine wedding) the guy was obviously a DJ. I opened up the one that said Bush Inauguration Luncheon and was amazed at how blatant these people were. On my you tube channel I made a video list of the songs that really stood out to make this inauguration luncheon 911 themed – the link is at the bottom of this post.

I’ve researched the songs and their lyrics the dates they were released. Some interesting stuff: The song September by Earth Wind and Fire has in its lyrics ba di ya dancin in September ba di ya etc. The words “ba, di, ya” have been questioned by curious fans in the past and the band denies that it means anything, they used it to fill in the rest of the song and decided to leave it that way, to the surprise of the actual song writer who is not in the band. But I think the words mean a lot more:

Ba definition, an aspect of the soul, represented as a human-headed bird.

De definition
    prefix
    (forming verbs and their derivatives) down; away.
    “descend”
    (added to verbs and their derivatives) denoting removal or reversal.

another dictionary online defines “De” as http://www.dictionary.com/browse/de
    active word-forming element in English and in many words inherited from French and Latin, from Latin de “down, down from, from, off; concerning” (see de), also used as a prefix in Latin usually meaning “down, off, away, from among, down from,” but also “down to the bottom, totally” hence “completely”

Ya is simply defined as you.
    Notice in the video how the special effects give the appearance of falling.

The other song on the list I found interesting was Stayin Alive. Notice the official Beejee’s video for this song is filmed in what looks like a city in ruins with dilapidated buildings and a subway car that says New York and looks somewhat like the ones they pulled out of the ruins after the most extravagant controlled demolition in the history of the world. My interpretation of the song coupled with the video is telling those in the know that whether you’re a mother or whether you’re a brother you were stayin alive on 911, because we understand the New York Times affect on man (media fakery will make everyone else think we didn’t stay alive)

Okay maybe I read too much into these things, but I don’t know I do admit the song called “Catch Me if I Fall” did not list the group name, I guess the DJ had that in his head but come on, it had to be the Bare Naked Ladies. And what kind of a dance song is that one anyways??

I truly think those towers were part of master plan that went back 30 to 50 years (most go back 20 years, I think). The towers were made to be destroyed and certain entertainers were in the know and did their best to spread the word with their art.

Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1CYT90wx2kmk__w93D7KvZMgGfo2QqAE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.