Celebrity Replacements: The Joan Baez PSYOP

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture Celebrity Replacements: The Joan Baez PSYOP

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

That’s one fake bike accident and a half, rgos.

Hij nam albums op met verschillende internationale artiesten, onder wie Helen Shapiro en Tony Christie.

Helen Shapiro lived in the same area of London as Marc Bolan and they were in a school days band together.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Helen Shapiro lived in the same area of London as Marc Bolan and they were in a school days band together.

Ah, thanks for spotting that link.

I think it is now safe to say that these crashes are a gimmick of the music bizz. (If we can call that tri/bicycle accident a crash at all).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimmick

It began, however, as a slang term for something that a con artist or magician had his assistant manipulate to make appearances different from reality.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Amarillo, Radler Is.

rgosrgos
    Participant

It was a hit with the boys in the sand…

rgosrgos
    Participant
    rgosrgos
    Participant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimmick

It began, however, as a slang term for something that a con artist or magician had his assistant manipulate to make appearances different from reality.

Which brings us back to this, car-related but non-crash, incident:

GwynnedGwynned

Very interesting post. I had not really considered Joan for replacement, and I’m not an expert in face comparisons nor am I willing to take the time, so I will just say were I to bet money at this point, I would bet she had been replaced. If I were to guess why I would suggest they wanted a more sanitized, easily manipulated version, but that’s just a guess and remembering just a slight disappointment in her as she got older.

But the point about LOVE is what really got me. People are used to being taken for their money by politicians and bankers and so an event like 9-11, while extraordinary, is not devastating to the psyche. But these same people will recoil at the mere possibility of the Beatles betraying them. That is sacred ground.

I found my way to the general world of hoaxed through what I think is fair to call an obsession with the Michael Jackson death hoax. Since you brought his name up, I have to ask your opinion about something that I have yet to resolve completely despite the nearly thousands of hours of research on the matter. If the original Michael Jackson was replaced, WHY would they continuously replace him with someone that had people scratching their heads in disbelief. And then there’s the two white children of his. I don’t think it’s sufficient to suggest ‘they’ are throwing it in our faces.

In the movie V for Vendetta, V creates a fake prison in which Evey lives until she finally overcomes her fear of death. When she realizes how deeply she has been tricked she is furious. But he says to her that, since she believed the lie, she learned something about herself and overcame the fear of death that had imprisoned her for so long.

So my second question to you is this. Are all lies evil? And the corrolary, are all the ‘liars’ on the same side? If the truth is that we are despoiling the earth to our peril, would a giant false flag that finally wakes the population up be an evil act?

And, if there are opposing sides, what are their opposing stories?

As for the divine gift, perhaps the meaning of selling one’s soul to the devil has less to do with one’s immortal soul and more to do with what happens to talent when big money is involved. But what if big money is not involved? Or rather, what if it’s not really about the money, but the art.

Just some thoughts in response to your very thought provoking commentary.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Just revisiting the Eddie Cochran psy-op – a BBC account which has staged event / DCP writ large all over it.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/articles/2009/02/27/the_death_of_eddie_cochran_feature.shtml

see also 12.30 here – DeeDee “I think she [Cochran’s girlfriend, Sharon Sheeley] had a broken pelvis..”

The impact sent Eddie up into the roof and forced the rear door open, throwing him onto the road.

After the car had come to a halt, Martin and Thompkins were able to walk away from the wreckage uninjured. But Gene and Sharon, along with Eddie were lying on the grass verge.

Gene had broken his collarbone, but fortunately for Sharon, she only suffered shock and bruising.

However, the injuries to Eddie would prove fatal.

The noise had brought local residents onto the scene. Dave Chivers told the Wiltshire Times: “I was getting into bed when I heard a whistling outside, followed by a series of bumps and smashes.

“My first reaction was that it was a plane crash.

“I went outside and saw the wrecked car, several people lying about, a large guitar and scattered photographs, which had come from the open boot. I telephoned for an ambulance from the kiosk nearby.”

LOL!

Cue the ascent of Rick/Ricky Nelson, Sharon having then just written a song “Poor Little Fool”. One career ends, another career commences.
    A nice touch, though, offshoring the “death” to the UK. Death duly recorded as Edward R Cochran, Bath distict 1960 Q3. Ref 7c 35 [the delay in registering the “death” due to an inquest, I suspect]
    Hoax management –
    http://www.eddie-cochran.info/the_crash.htm
    Dick [of Dick and Dee-Dee] seems to have been “retired” at the end of 2003
    http://articles.latimes.com/2003/dec/30/local/me-dick30

St. John died Saturday morning at UCLA Medical Center, according to Judith Capps, a family friend.
    Capps said St. John died from injuries he sustained after falling from a ladder outside his Pacific Palisades home on Friday.

Ah, the ever present “family friend”
    He is survived by his wife, Sandy, who joined him as the “new” Dee Dee in his touring act when Sperling retired in the early 1970s.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    rgosrgos
    Participant

Plug

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly6785757/episodes/2018-07-10T04_44_19-07_00

EPISODE DESCRIPTION
    Mark Devlin returns to Our Interesting Times to discuss his book Musical Truth Volume 2. We talk about his research and the growing evidence that the entire entertainment industry is a military-grade operation with the primary objective of societal control. Mark is a UK-based DJ/Radio Presenter and music journalist. His podcast is Good Vibrations.

rgosrgos
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .