CGI on TV – A Bob Abel Fable [ 1937 – 2001 ]

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes CGI on TV – A Bob Abel Fable [ 1937 – 2001 ]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello fakeologists,

I think one of the defining pillars of Fakeology is the falsification of visual imagery. This is natural as it represents the most powerful lie to the sensual phenomenon. What is said can be discounted, what is heard cant be remembered, what you feel is rather limited, and certainly Sherlock Holmes didnt eat or sniff out all his clues like a bloodhound should; but seeing is believing is it not? I want to look at CG techniques today and in the past, what was possible, what is possible? Lets dig in…

This is “Ed”, he took over 800 hours of render time on a modern system a year ago. What you see here can also be done in realtime with a $700 graphics card.

With a home computer you can have a guy like this talking on the news, anytime, anywhere, and say anything.

Facial control Rig, you can have it anyway you want it.

The uncanny valley is a hypothesis in the field of human aesthetics which holds that when human features look and move almost, but not exactly, like natural human beings, it causes a response of revulsion among some human observers. The “valley” refers to the dip in a graph of the comfort level of humans as subjects move toward a healthy, natural human likeness described in a function of a subject’s aesthetic acceptability. Examples can be found in the fields of robotics and 3D computer animation, among others. When was the News able to traverse the valley successfully without instigating the reaction? It seems commonplace today with over the counter software and hardware as evidenced here…

How Disney has crossed the “Uncanny Valley” with some HQ human eye capture. Does this video give us a clue to what the scene in A Clockwork Orange is actually about? Had Kubrick and Robert Abel spoken yet? Wendy Carlos did the music for Abels hit movie Tron and Kubricks A Clockwork Orange and Abel later did the star field effects in 2001: A space odyssey – the connections are there and in fact numerous.

Can they do it with a robot?

Emily is one of my favourite examples of a CG replacement actor. I think the news has been infiltrated by these entities by at least 10% . This reaaly reminds me of the Snowden character.

How many people on TV News you watch are actually one of these entities and how many of them are in the computer now…actors you can turn on anytime anywhere to say anything with no training or travel required. Obama is on this list.

How you can automate movements of the CG Double using only voice input with natural gesticulations using Cerebella…

USC Showcases Breakthrough Technologies for Holographic Projections and Realistic Digital Doubles at Premier Computer Graphics and Animation conferences

Established in 1999 [are 2 years enough to complete the 911 movie?] ICT is a DoD-sponsored University Affiliated Research Center (UARC) working in collaboration with the U.S. Army Research Laboratory.

Its no coincidence that Google is going into the content business in the same Playa Vista ZIP code as the ICT Labs…“There is a giant consolidation of the tech industry and content creators coming together, and Playa Vista is the direct beneficiary,” Worthe said. I wonder what kind of content they are going to make? It will use ICT Labs technologies like the stuff you see here

All this was just to set the table for the Bob Abel Fable…coming in part deux!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.