Charlottesville Virginia

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Charlottesville Virginia

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vballzvballz
    Participant

So, my first post. I don’t believe the CNN nor any other official version of this event. We know the media loves imagry. When I heard of the Dodge Challenger hitting and killing a female, my first thought was…Dodge Charger from the Dukes of Hazzard. Orange car with an 01 on the doors and, I believe, a Confederate flag on the roof. Now, that is not a coincidence. Now, was someone killed, I don’t know. The pictures are getting a little better, using a higher quality fake blood in the victim photos. But, I don’t buy it. What are the chances?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.” -Jules Winnfield-Pulp Fiction

vballzvballz
    Participant

Dukes of Hazzard car.

Attachments:

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.” -Jules Winnfield-Pulp Fiction

vballzvballz
    Participant

So, here is a short link.

3 dead. 1 girl ran over and 2 helicopter police officers.

All by a 20 year old in a Dodge Challenger.

Attachments:

vballzvballz
    Participant

James Kessler

Arranged the rally in Charlottsville Virginia. Left, right, or owned by Soros?

Attachments:

vballzvballz
    Participant

Charlottsville Virginia police department were told to stand down prior to and during riots.

Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

WARNING! This could be a “truther trap” so please don’t go around showing this as “hoax proof.”

I’m not saying it’s the same guy, but damn!

Flood photo from this Yahoo animated gif:

https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/xqHR2UD9RNLpCti45rjXZw–/Zmk9c3RyaW07aD0zODg7cHlvZmY9MDtxPTk1O3c9NzIwO3NtPTE7YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-images/GLB/2017-08-29/72ded010-8cdf-11e7-94a3-a3cbac102152_NTK_Tuesday.gif

If you can find the original photo, please let me know!

vballzvballz
    Participant

There are a number of Crisis Actor studios worldwide. Google it and of course you’ll find many. Wonder if you do a reverse image search on this guy, if you come up with an actor? UPDATE: I reversed imaged the “bad guy”, nothing came up. A stooge for the C.I.A. most likely. I’m so cynical, I don’t believe anything the NWO controlled media puts out.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by vballzvballz.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
vballz

About vballz

Didn't believe the narrative regarding OKC Murrah Bldg, 9/11, Sandy Hook, Orlando club shooting, and many more. Don't believe that there is an energy crisis. Despise the chem - trails I see overhead. Oh, I love my wife and my son very much. And I will not apologize for being white & male.