Composite Hitler

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Composite Hitler

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Blue MoonBlue Moon

I’m convinced Hitler was a composite- Even his name is likely an intelligence alias as Schicklgruber was still bandied about in satires of the “figure” during the war- I think the pre-WWI Hitler was known of and used by British and German collaborators as an asset- His WWI exploits are likely a fictitious narrative, complete with bravery and a spiritual conversion tale about being blinded and having his special revelation in Pasewalk hospital regarding his future “destiny”- Helmuth von Moltke the Younger, one of the key generals of WWI supposedly had a similar “spell” before attacking at the western front- I wonder if this kind of St. Paul-like vision was common in German aristocratic circles where mysticism was the order of the day and a “leader” (Führer) had to have one of these divine visions on his resume to be considered legit-
    Here’s how I break it down:
    Podium-speak Hitler: The guy who rails at the world in front of assembly hall audiences made up of appreciative Nazis- Clearly an actor- Teutons only get loud when they are drunk- This character was something new and unusual-
    Meet and greet Hitler: The figure in the newsreels that shakes hands with the likes of Mussolini (another bombastic performer), pets dogs and pats kids on the head- Also stands at the balcony and takes the salute from the goose steppers-
    Liaison with the General Command Hitler: The guy whom the generals brief on what they are planning so he can explain in layman’s terms to Podium-speak Hitler what to say- This is likely the original British/German spy with some military experience that other soldiers vaguely recall and whom reinforce the lies about his past military career-
    Table Talk Hitler: This is the creative Hitler, the autodidact who bummed around Vienna thinking he was an artist- After dinner, TT Hitler would ramble on about this, that, and the other as if he knew beans about anything- He’s the important psychological template from which the composite “Hitler” was formed and whom the other Hitlers synchronize their personalities and public/private utterances and behaviors- For example: Table Talk Hitler is a vegan, so all the other Hitlers have to be seen eating only vegan- Table Talk Hitler has the girlfriend named Eva, so the other Hitlers can’t be seen with women-etc..
    The real powers are NEVER seen- That is the oldest axiom in the political playbook-

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

The real powers are NEVER seen- That is the oldest axiom in the political playbook

Absolutely true, but Hitler was never part of the real powers, so there would be no reason to have several actors for the same character – it would introduce too many unpredictable elements. Still, I don’t have enough details to agree or disagree, so can you present more on this proposal?

Blue MoonBlue Moon

My tongue was somewhat in cheek when I proposed this, largely due to the attempts of certain linked podcasters who try and reinforce the nonsense that Hitler had actual thoughts in his head (and diseased thoughts, at that)- He was a puppet, a mouthpiece for others unseen, and I do believe few saw the real guy in public- “Leaders” have doubles, likely several, for security purposes- And when I say security, the doubles are security against this fake “leader” and the myth of his power being snuffed out, whether by accident or otherwise, while this figure is still useful to the powers that be- See the Kurosawa film “Kagemusha” (“Shadow Warrior”) about how a leader dies before his time and the ministers keep him alive by use of a double- For all we know, Hitler WAS killed in the Valkyrie plot, but what does it matter? The remains of the man in the bunker garden has been shown not only to not be Hitler, but not even a male- The image of Hitler died in the bunker but the actor(s) who portrayed him could have gone anywhere, and as their real selves-

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Oh, I see what you mean.

He would have doubles, maybe some even easily detectable, to give the impression of real power from the actor / character to his more immediate circles. Yes, I see and it makes sense.

Unless he really did something wrong that would betray “the plan”, I don’t think he even died. It wouldn’t be much of an incentive compared to spending the rest of your life drinking piñacoladas 😛

Blue MoonBlue Moon
    ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Ah yes, Blue Moon, the Argentina theory.

I think of it more as a distraction, as I would see a “deserted” island in the Pacific as much more isolated and therefore suitable spot, but it does seem that South America served as a haven, even if temporary, to many of the actors of recent history.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.