March 18, 2014 at 4:09 pm #7710
I would love to have a candid conversation with a faker.
Let’s start with Richard Grove. He claimed to know 3 co-workers, that are not in the Social Security Death Index, that died in the twin towers collapse. Richard Grove is a classic shill, and I have no doubt that he is involved in the 911 deception from the very beginning.
Here are the questions I would like to ask him:
1) How hard is it to keep the fakery secret? Can your loved ones know?
2) Are you involved in the CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS,etc, in order to get a position such as yours?
3) Personally, for you, why are you going along with it, what was your thinking at the time you signed up?
4) Do you ever regret your decision to get on board, or feel like it’s time to get out?
5) How long is this fake 911 commitment for? If you CAN choose to get out, what do you have to do?
6) How often do you get new orders, and who is in charge of giving them to you? Do they ever change much, like take a new direction you had not anticipated?
7) How scripted is the dialogue you use? Are you given specific sentences to say or just memes to promote?
8) Have you ever got in trouble by saying the wrong thing, and what was it that you said?
9) Have you been involved in other fake events, if so, which ones?
10) Are you interested in getting involved in future fake events, or do you have a choice?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
K HamMarch 20, 2014 at 5:43 am #7750FakeologistKeymaster
I like the idea K. What do we do with information he provides that seems real? Shall we discount his apparent good works with Gatto? He he a pied piper that lures us with nuggets and leads off a cliff when he talks 9/11? These questions are the most important to me.March 22, 2014 at 1:16 am #7791
I love John Gatto. I find him to be very sincere as well as highly intelligent, regardless of the shenanigans of Richard Grove.
All information gleaned from the fakers will be added to shore up our flimsy fake event template. We are doing the best we can, but we are working in the dark.
Adam Curry’s six week cycle might be part of the template but who knows.
K HamMarch 23, 2014 at 1:15 am #7814cjParticipant
I like the idea too. I’ve ran into a thousand people on social media I’d like to question about fake looking stories and none of them have had anybody ask them questions except in controlled situations. Most never had any questions aimed at them, they just posted what they saw or whatever and media ran with it. I’d love to even ask them for just a few details. See what the response is.March 23, 2014 at 1:21 am #7817cjParticipant
You might get closer to somebody to speak to on a newer and smaller psyop.March 23, 2014 at 3:05 pm #7825
Columjaddica, great idea!!! Start small. Just like the nuclear bomb hoax, I would imagine that these fake events are highly compartmentalized.
I also imagine there are competing hoaxes, but the designers of the hoaxes from competing agencies/groups/families never call out the other, for fear of their own hoaxes will be exposed.
There are a few exceptions, like the 911 victim fund fraudsters. Those people are so low on the totem pole that they know nothing, and are, in-fact good to expose.
Never-the-less, we need all the information we can gather. I bet that these smaller hoaxes, since they are so compartmentalized, don’t really know how they fit into the big picture, but WE DO.
K HamJanuary 30, 2015 at 6:15 pm #166856
I have asked questions of two. They both got very defensive even though my questions were not accusatory.
There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder. Elvis CostelloJanuary 30, 2015 at 9:53 pm #166973
Anthony, do tell, who might these two be?
If you don’t want to say it public, you could private message me in the chat.
K HamJanuary 31, 2015 at 2:57 am #167148
okay if i can figure out the chat thing.
There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder. Elvis CostelloFebruary 1, 2015 at 2:08 am #168076
I addressed the issue in the Seattle Shooting thread in suspicious media events. The Cafe Racer shooting seems to get a free pass from the fakery theorists for some strange reason.
There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder. Elvis Costello
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.