David Mcgowan

Fakeologist.com Forums This and That David Mcgowan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I saw David McGowan listed in the histogram as a gatekeeper. I would like to know people’s opinion of him. He comes from Torrence, Ca which a heavy intel area and he recently gained prominence for his book Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon About the music industry in L.A. I find it suspicious that in his book he avoids completely Jim Morrison’s death. In interviews he avoids talking about Look Out Mountain and its role in faking nuke film tests.

He’s not quite into media fakery though his Lincoln series addresses some aspects of the photography that helped sell that whopper (A digression, but here is an even better look at Lincoln: http://mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf) McGowan’s problem with fakery is that he knows if he publicly buys into Clues etc., his attempts to get noticed by the mainstream for his Laurel Canyon book will come to nothing- He’d be stonewalled- And no one who calls out the nuke hoax is EVER going to get a book deal or an interview- That scam is still paying off for the perps and will for some time to come, especially with all these alleged battles going on around the globe right now-

Participant

Thank you for your response. I agree with because I am of the opinion if I can figure this stuff out and find my place to forum, why can’t he? This is what I enjoy most about this forum: The genuineness of the posters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .