Deaths on 911?

Home Forums Derailing room Deaths on 911?

This topic contains 240 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  xileffilex 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 241 post (of 241 total)
  • Author

xileffilex
    Participant

OK now we’re here, let’s check out Dunstan.
    An interesting and genuine looking tribute from Columbus Ohio…
    Remembering Dick Dunstan

It has been 11 years since the World Trade Centre vanished, and we learned about the tragic loss of Dick Dunstan.
    Dick and I attended St. Aubyns Preparatory School and Felstead School together. By coincidence, we both chose to pursue our careers in America. I managed to contact Dick a couple of times, when I learned that he lived with his family in New Jersey. In retrospect, I only wish I had made more of an effort to visit him.
    I have read a number of testimonials to Dick, and I cannot offer any greater tribute to him, other than to echo the those testimonials, which all share the same warm memories of him. Dick was a truly remarkable individual; he was blessed with a calm and constant demeanour, he was a great scholar and a highly talented sportsman. Dick excelled in Cricket, Field Hockey and Golf; he was a fierce competitor.
    I do not know Dick’s family, but my thoughts and prayers are constantly with them; he must have been a wonderful, loving husband and father.
    My wife Elva and I have just returned from a trip to New York City and it was the first time I had a chance to visit Dick’s Memorial; a fitting tribute to a wonderful man.
    As the Freedom Tower struggles to emerge from the ashes of the World Trade Centre, Dick’s name will be indelibly etched there in stone, and his spirit will linger eternally in the chilling air.

Posted by Nigel Simpson on 2012-10-03

Yep, he has a long back story, member of the Mid Ohio Porsche club with his [much younger] wife Elva Maria Lewis-Simpson.
    http://www.morpca.org/digital_dos/pdf/2015_12.pdf
    He’s 71 she’s 48. He was born Ilford 1946, his brother Dudley in 1943. Nigel says he and 9/11 “victim” Richard Dunstan went to Felsted [correct spelling] exclusive, private boarding school in Essex. St Aubyn’s is a fee-paying school in Woodford Green for younger children. And whom do we see in the Felsted old boys’ golf club ? Dudley.
    http://www.felsted.org/OF-Golf-Society-Charity-Day-Celebrates-450th-Anniversary
    Believe me. these are well connected people.
    So I think we can assume Richard went to Felsted.
    father –
    Denis Cuthbert Dunstan, b. 1907 died 1966. 31 August of 182 Redbridge Lane East, Ilford. Estate E17117 probate to Grace Agnes Mary Dunstan who died herself in 1987 [b. 1908] July 3 Estate £67953 at Green Elms which was probably a retirement home.

Brother David may have gone to Canada.

The family of Richard Dunstan still thinks about him often.
    “My husband wasn’t able to walk my daughter down the aisle at her wedding,” New Providence resident Janet Dunstan told the Courier News in May when news broke that Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of the attacks, had been killed. “That will never change,” she added. “I still don’t really know what the word ‘closure’ means.”
    Richard, a 54-year-old insurance broker, was on the 99th floor of the World Trade Center’s South Tower when it collapsed.
    Dunstan said her daughter, Linda, married in 2006 and now lives in Scotch Plains. Her son Chris is working his way through college. And all three still desperately miss the family’s patriarch.
    “They’ve carried on, but their lives are not what they would have been,” Dunstan said about her children. “It’s that missing place at the table.”

http://www.nyjnews.com/911victims/view.php?id=1107

The only flies in the ointment seem to be that Janet Arleen Dunstan is, according to US data sites, 77 years old, although she seems to have graduated from the University of Maryland c 1972, her son is 30 and daughter LAURA Diane is 37. [not Linda, a nice piece of misdirection]
    https://www.facebook.com/laura.fornuff
    From the 15th annversary, we find a family group

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  xileffilex.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  xileffilex.
Viewing 241 post (of 241 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow on Feedly