Diana: the Tranny Stand-In

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Diana: the Tranny Stand-In

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think it is about time. Ab’s Joan Rivers Mashup post is getting clogged.

We all know SHE LIVES.

But could there have been a tranny stand-in?

All your shots go here.

h/t Jungle Surfer

Participant

I mean: How could we possibly have missed this one?

How much (trans)sexual innuendo can you put in a picture?

• Upside down red triangle warning: Danger Mines!
    • Black Phallic Stick
    • Bombshell
    • Halo – Hello!
    • Flat breasts covered with bullit proof plating
    • Square appendix bullit proof plate protecting genitalia
    Participant

How much (trans)sexual innuendo can you put in a picture?

Upside down red triangle warning: Danger Mines!
    Black Phallic Stick
    Bombshell
    Halo – Hello!
    Flat breasts covered with bullit proof plating
    Square appendix bullit proof plate protecting genitalia

You’re joking right?
    ‘Hello!’ haha

Any pictures of a blokish-looking suspect ‘Diana’? Surely that one isn’t?

I’ll say now, I’m not buying it at all. I think Jungle Surfer is probably an agent of obfuscation.

I sense almost a bit of hysteria with this stuff.

With someone like Diana she was out in the public on an almost daily basis.
    I saw her once myself. You could touch her.
    People took thousands of photographs.
    Her face( and body) was very familiar to millions.

You’d think that someone might have noticed something.

If she had a double or two, then fine, but I don’t think they would be out meeting and greeting. The real Diana, the woman that had the children ( I’m saying real pregnancies – timed, but real) with Charles, was incredibly familiar to people.

Diana is an interesting subject to me. Diana having had a tranny double is not.

Jeez I’ve been wrong before, but that’s where I am at right now.

There seems to me to be a mini wave of hysteria surrounding these transgender possibles.
    Kate Middleton?! Are you kidding me? It gets a bit silly.

As I mentioned on the Joan Collins mash thread, all this transgender speculation makes me wonder.

Going on Jungle’s antics we saw the revelation of the rumour that Michelle was a Michael ( it didn’t come from him) being followed with his rash of accusations of Diana, Kate Middleton, Joan Rivers et al (those he does seem to have come up with).

It could be innocent, but keep it simple. It really could be as simple as him trying to confuse the issue here.
    Rather as DGB’s facial comparisons can be quite alluring, so with these transgender questions it seems they too can be quite compelling.

”Look at her hands. It’s a man!!”

I know quite a few unusual looking women with big hands. I’ve been looking.
    I’m highly dubious of this transsexual stuff, Michelle included.

That said, the way all these accusations have suddenly emerged on the back of the Michelle rumour, makes me highly suspicious.

That rumour was very much out in alternative circles well before Joan Rivers chimed-in with her ‘revelation’.

My assessment right now for what it’s worth. Michelle may just be a tranny and all the others are maybe just deliberately attempts to confuse the issue and discredit those who do call Miche a man.

DalTampra

Participant

Tom, thanks for the…erm…input.

Yes, where all this is going, I really don’t know. But when bearded ladies win Eurovision Song Contests you know something’s up.

Do you realize that in Shakespearean times no one would bat an eyelid at these suggestions? All the female roles were played by young boys.

And, come on, it is a bit of an endemic phenomenon, isn’t it? Boy George, Annie Lennox, David Bowie. You must know this business.

At least we can agree on Joan Rivers now, can’t we?

Participant

Yes, the transgender agenda is in our faces like a meal-time dilemma…

”Is it clam chowder or meat and two veg?”
    ‘Sausage and onions or a kebab?’

Personally, I’m easy. I just want toad in the hole.

sorry

DalTampra

Participant

Good rustic food you mention, Tom. It’s what I like best, too.

But there’s some exotic dishes out there.

Since you were in the music biz, don’t you have some inside stories to share and what’s your view on the whole 80s gender bender experience?

http://www.eightyeightynine.com/musicvideo/transgender.html

Participant

Since you were in the music biz,

Me, music and business never really mixed.

Probably because I was shite as much as anything. Haha.

I met people, played with people.
    I was in it ( the music business) in the eighties. In a young band in Britain.

In the case of the early eighties sexuality thing I saw Boy George – an openly gay man as a number one popstar. Culture Club had a huge number one hit.
    This was a first I think for an openly ‘gay’ guy.

gf

Definitely the time was seen to be right to break-down that barrier, if you will. To be more open about homosexuality.
    From where I was ( and am!), that certainly seemed a good thing. It felt natural ( I’m heterosexual, I think that repressed homosexuality is a bad thing).

Karma Chameleon – change…

At the same time we had Freddie Mercury and Queen. People knew Freddie was gay, but ( perhaps in old showbiz tradition ) he never admitted it.
    Not until the day before his death in ’91 did he say he was gay and had AIDS.

Now. 1983 and we had a massive hit from another openly gay band.
    Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
    And yes, you probably know the words. It was overtly sexual.

”Relax don’t do it, when you wanna come”

Then, you’re getting the story aren’t you? 1987 the AIDS scare hit UK popular culture like a huge psychological bomb.

Now with what we now suspect very strongly – that AIDS is a hoax – then this play: the breaking down of the gay taboo in the early eighties – a more open attitude and there a strong suggestion of promiscuity?

Then – The killer ‘gay’ virus ?

What does that tell us? What does that obvious psychological play achieve for TPTB?

I shall return with interest, to borrow an expression.

Now, where the fuck is that tranny Lady Di double?

DalTampra

Participant

Patience, we’re gonna find him.

Good overview of the 80s music scene. There definitely was an agenda back then.

Even the hardrock boys felt it. Here’s Whitesnake’s David Coverdale’s view (never listened to their music but came across him when looking up Ad Vandenberg, a flying Dutchman):

“It got louder and louder, and so did I, to the point now where I have to get dressed up like a “girly man” and tease ones questionable bangs or hair and it’s all becoming a bit… boring.”

Looks like the transgender thing has returned with a vengeance.

Never saw the Rik Mayall skit on AIDS over here. Would have been welcome comic relief. What a nasty scare that was.

Participant

What does that obvious psychological play achieve for TPTB?

I’m not quite sure but here’s a hint from a late fellow countryman of yours, Graham Greene, if I’m not mistaken:

Sex and death resemble each other in their positions.

Participant

Reeva Steenkamp on her FHM South Africa cover shot. 13 months later a man without a leg to stand on had apparently shot her dead in the bathroom on Valentines Day.

IT’S THE LOVE STORY OF THE FUCKIN’ YEAR!

GS

DalTampra

Participant

As it happens.

Participant

Re-reading this crazy topic.

For completeness’ sake, here’s the link to Ab’s Joan Rivers Mashup post:

http://fakeologist.com/2014/09/06/joan-rivers-mashup/

It has the relevant links to videos and, however “out-there” this topic may sound, Ab’s level-headed observation:

The way I look at it, I thought empty towers was ludicrous. Now I am certain of it.

Participant

And, because it’s such a brilliant Dutch tool for cracking these hoaxes, here’s Culto’s Castle of Truth:

Castle of Truth

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=241354&postcount=100

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=241360&postcount=101

Note: The entire Diana thread on Let’s Roll is more or less compulsory reading for this topic.

Participant

All right, let’s stop hijacking UNreal’s valuable EGI thread. You want to keep these things separated. I’ll use this old tranny thread to collate, report and furnish remarkable things, sheer nonsense and, maybe, even solid evidence. And please remember, don’t shoot me, I’m only the piano player.

Eyes to see, ears to hear.

Tom, wanna join in for a sing song?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Avatar photorgos.
    Participant

Let’s spin some music. It helped us solve the Marchioness mystery. Maybe it will help us to solve this one.

Participant

And in case someone’s peckish, I’ve warmed up the old sausage rolls.

Participant

Remember this blast from the past? Wipeout warning!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Avatar photorgos.
    Participant

There we go. The Green Highway. Letter D. The Royal Road. Straight into the Castle. Thank you, Ronnie.

Participant

https://lisawallerrogers.com/tag/ronald-reagan-and-princess-david-remark/

John Travolta and Princess Diana dance in the East Room of the White House, November 1986. Standing up to welcome Prince Charles and Princess Diana, President Reagan, in after-dinner remarks, flubbed the princess’s name. Standing up in welcome, the president offered a toast to Prince Charles and “his lovely lady, Princess David.”

Typoerror
    Participant

My input is limited as usual by my ignorance, abilities and keyboard. However in an earnest attempt at levity I’ll try and link to another contentious F2M candidate.
    Should it fail I shall not be surprised.
    Hope to hear you in the audios again soon Tom either straining at gnats or swallowing camels.

"...twice two makes five is sometimes a very charming thing too."

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"