Diana: the Tranny Stand-In

Home Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Diana: the Tranny Stand-In

This topic contains 57 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by rgos rgos 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    rgos
    rgos
    Participant

But watch out. They are usually packing.

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Not Di, but dying.

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Furnishing some more rock ‘n’ roll evidence.

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Same locality, same time frame.

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Stage 3: Collating Ab Collating

Their weapon is deception

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Time to collate.

From the infamous EGI topic.

Indeed, the title and lyrics of “Candle in the Wind” do seriously hint at Norma Jean (Marilyn Monroe) being an “intact” MTF individual. Much like how the figurative “cigar” hints at the male phallus, so do the candle. The song is also interesting in as much as it was rewritten in 1997 for Lady Diana’s funeral. For this occasion the title became “Goodbye England’s Rose”.

It is quite fitting that the song which seem so specific to Marilyn could so easily match Diana – this could only mean that also Lady Di also had a candle in the wind. In her case the candle became a rose, maybe less a blatant mockery than the candle*

It was Bernard Taupin who wrote the lyrics to the song, and he added the following:

I think the biggest misconception about ‘Candle In The Wind’ is that I was this rabid Marilyn Monroe fanatic, which really couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s not that I didn’t have a respect for her. It’s just that the song could just as easily have been about James Dean or Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain. I mean, it could have been about Sylvia Plath or Virginia Woolf. I mean, basically, anybody, any writer, actor, actress, or musician who died young and sort of became this iconic picture of Dorian Gray, that thing where they simply stopped aging. It’s a beauty frozen in time.
    – songfacts “Candle in the Wind by Elton John”

We must presume that both Elton John and Bernie Taupin are “in the club” and most probably EGI themselves. As their song has a direct connection to EGI entities, we must also suspect that the references to write the song most likely are EGI as well. In addition to Taupin’s references, Elton john dedicated the song to Ryan White at Farm Aid 4 in 1990. Ryan White was on of the first high-profile AIDS patients who got the disease from a blood transfusion as a teenager (died at 18).

If we resume the list of suspect characters from Elton John and Taupin’s song we have the following list: Janis Joplin, James Dean, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Sylvia Plath, Virginia Woolf, Dorian Gray and Ryan White (in addition to the obvious cases of Monroe and Diana Spencer)

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

The Surfer on Furnish becoming a UK citizen.

The infamous MailOnline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4183538/David-Furnish-celebrates-British-citizen.html

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

And finally some face morphing by Matrix Breakout.

ab
    Keymaster

I don’t buy any of the Furnish/Diana morphing.

Either does POM.

Dumpster diving

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Bonus. The Surfer ripping up the Versace op.

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Either does POM.

POM also doesn’t like to study the topic, because he thinks the royal family is ‘weird’. That’s a bit of cop out, isn’t it, and doesn’t suggest much expertise.

Did Diana fake her death? It’s fishy, but I am averse to paying too much attention to the British royal family. They’re weird.

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Princess Stephanie, the Diana rival. Same time frame, same vibe. @1:40

Bonus: Fakeologists are scholars. @10:10

Bono. @5:00

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

From the comments in MrE’s The Prince and Princess are Alive! YouTube video.

A short review of the 2006 movie It’s a Boy Girl Thing produced by David Furnish:

Transgender Samaire Armstrong in It’s a Boy Girl Thing

Transgender Samaire Armstrong in It’s a Boy Girl Thing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482527/

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Just like hoaxes need maintenance, hoax debunking and fakeology also need maintenance.

As of 15 March 2017 Dropbox has changed its user policy, breaking all hot-linked images in this forum.
    Doing a bit of research on this I came across this one:

http://lifehacker.com/your-dropbox-public-folder-isnt-public-anymore-1793341675

Hello, that’s serendipity for you. That’s what you call hot-linking.

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

(Restored first post)

I think it is about time. Ab’s Joan Rivers Mashup post is getting clogged.
    We all know SHE LIVES.

But could there have been a tranny stand-in?

All your shots go here.

h/t Jungle Surfer

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Ab and Mr. E. transvestigating.

FAK165-Mr. E

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

(Second post image restored)

rgos
    rgos
    Participant

Alles Jungs. Into the file it goes.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"

Follow on Feedly