Diana: the Tranny Stand-In

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Diana: the Tranny Stand-In

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Participant

MrE doing some hip work on another 80s/90s icon.

Participant

@3:33

Close, but no cigar.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

And to keep it topical: Happy Winter Games!

Participant

Birds of a feather…

Participant

Boys of a feather…

Participant

Regarding the title of this concerted effort in worthless bullshit of a thread, I have to ask what is it supposed to mean ?

”Diana:the tranny stand in ” suggests Diana herself was the tranny stand-in. Is this what is meant to be communicated?
    Might I suggest ”Diana and the tranny stand-in”

Bless you rgos, I understand English isn’t your first language, it just looks clumsy and I thought you might want to know. It looks like you’ve been reading too many newspapers and getting confused, although I suppose evidently here, you have been.

DalTampra

Participant

Hi Tom,

Yes, I’m confused. This thread is confusing. Ab’s entire website is confusing. You must be the only sane person visiting this place.

As I said: I’m only collating.

Participant

rgos said – ‘Yes, I’m confused’.

Fine, that clears that up then.
    All the best!

DalTampra

Participant

All the best!

Thank you!

Participant

But, Tom, since you are here. No comments on these videos?

Participant

David never to be a lady

Lisa Mclaren4 months ago (edited)
    I just watched an interview on David and a lady commented that he’d been lieing his whole life and that Diana was never a person just a character played by David

Tom, that title isn’t confusing at all.

Participant

David Furnish goes one-on-one

Participant

Musical interlude

Participant

Uma Thurman, The Parisian Woman @ 7:27 & usual musical bonus by MrE.

xileffilex
    Participant

Culto is back, reporting on this wonderful 1997 faked death.

Here’s the safe pair of hands, Squadron Leader Graham Laurie [who had then been in the RAF for 33 years] who flew the [a] coffin back to London immediately after the staged crash in the tunnel, a true black box hoax..

source

“When young William was about three or four we used to let him put the undercarriage down. That was his thrill. And when the two children came up we had to start thinking, ‘No, we can’t have two young kids climbing over the cockpit!
    “So we had to stop it,” laughs Graham. *

“I’d flown the Princess over 200 times. I have one card that I will never let anyone else see other than my family, which was sent from her.
    “It shows her mischievous sense of humour.” **

Recalling the moment the plane took off with the Princess’s coffin inside, Graham says: “It really was a wonderful golden sunset and that will stay with me for the rest of my life.” *

The plane, carrying Diana’s body arrived at RAF Northolt on August 31, just hours after her death in a road crash in Paris.

Afterwards Sq Ldr Laurie went to St. James’s Palace and queued up “like everyone else” *** to sign her book of condolence.

• like a true insider
      ** yes, very mischievous to disappear from the world stage like that
      *** like all the idiots who believed the story that Diana died and had brought flowers in the outpouring of emotion, celebrating death. [fortunately, #NDNGH, no princesses were harmed in the production of this event.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by xileffilex.
Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"