EGI – Elite gender inversion

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture EGI – Elite gender inversion

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 362 total)
  • Author
    Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

It is very difficult to establish provable theories as to the various scenarios that make EGI such an obvious choice to members of the Elite. You definitely are onto a plausible scenario regarding how the EGI sees life differently from us. There are however many avenues of speculation on what life can look from their perspective and surely life-expectancy is clearly one area where the Elite would seek dominion.

Great stuff, UNreal. I haven’t heard anyone else speak so thoughtfully on this subject. First, I need to correct something from my previous post. I meant to say Robin Wright was ETHEREALLY beautiful. I really wish I could go back and edit that embarrassing flub! 😳

But actually, “etherically” does kind of fit as I suspect there’s far more going on with this apparent “EGI” phenomenon than meets the eye and that it very possibly involves “spiritual” components. And I say “apparent” and put “EGI” in quotes not because I doubt its existence but because I have to wonder if it’s possible these beings are “created” in a manner where they are not even “transitioned” from one gender to another in the way that we think or can even conceive of. Perhaps they are somehow “engineered” with androgynous traits from the get-go.

But again, this is just vague speculation and that’s the difficult position we are in having been separated from the Elite and kept in the dark about so many things. We are forced to endlessly speculate about what they could be up to and what their technological and spiritual capabilities could be. And as long as we can’t even conceive of such things let alone have access to proof of their existence, we will always be at a disadvantage, going around in circles and trying to make sense of things with the limited tool set we’ve been permitted to work with.

Do you think it’s reasonable to presume that the way these EGI beings are created involves biological technology that goes far beyond what has been publicly disclosed regarding hormone therapy, surgery, etc? If “DNA” is a real thing and “genetic engineering” is possible, then there has inevitably been some meddling on that level or even in the area of “cloning,” a science the public has surely been kept DEEP in the dark about given the vast potential for abuse and “weaponization.” I just don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t go that deep. But again, I’m forced to speculate in an attempt to get to the potential “real” answer here.

I’m gonna share something from a news story I saw yesterday that sent me down a whole other rabbit hole that hopefully won’t be too much of derailment. But first, a bit on the subject of identifying EGI in children. It is a difficult subject as the appearance of a certain level of androgyny is normal and expected early in life. And as I’ve said before, the existence of apparent “opposite gender” traits that occur naturally in adults makes me feel nervous about “calling people out” in general. I have people in my own family who Jon Humanity would probably tear apart in a video. Maybe he’d even have a case with me! So when I express my suspicions about someone like Chloe Grace Moretz who was only recently a child star and now a very young adult star, there is one factor that makes me a lot more comfortable about it. As previously mentioned, a huge red flag is that her father is a famous Beverly Hills plastic surgeon who is directly connected with the EGI in-crowd:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723614/How-Chloe-Grace-Moretz-betrayed-Beverly-Hills-plastic-surgeon-father-left-cancer-stricken-mom-Paris-Hilton-s-aunt.html

So the idea of an early childhood chin surgery as UNreal suggested certainly seems possible, along with other more advanced and invasive “engineering” techniques that set her apart from other more obvious EGI examples. It’s interesting that, as far as I know, I’m the only one who’s noticed her “transpiciousness.” I don’t see anyone doing videos on her. And it’s also notable that there may have even been a possible reaction from her “image team” on Instagram to my initial posts about her. I had some problems posting images, so the “proof” may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Here’s the post where I was finally able to include the screenshots of the “reaction” if anyone missed it:

Chloe’s Instagram reaction?

Anyway, on to the news story I mentioned and the rabbit hole it led to. Sorry if I go a bit off topic, but I think it’s important to the big picture of what we’re potentially dealing with here. Since opening my mind to the reality of EGI, I’ve noticed a number of seemingly “fake news stories” we typically see from day to day that include images of potentially gender-inverted characters. These are not celebrities or famous people, just supposed every-day people involved in highly suspicious “news stories.” Here’s an example I saw on the Yahoo homepage yesterday:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/506ee0fe-6598-398a-afb3-1ebb15e78120/ss_man-who-tried-to-run-over.html

The mugshot of the alleged perp was what caught my attention:

That Yahoo article links to the full story on the Michigan Live website here:

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2017/05/man_pepper_sprayed_by_teen_gir.html

So we see a person with a very feminine-looking face, complete with widow’s peak and typical “tranny beard,” presented as a violent and aggressive “man” who, according to the report, was comically emasculated by a 15-year-old girl. He also has the gender-neutral name “Aaron Page” which is a homonym of “Erin Page” which looks and sounds a lot like “Ellen Page” who is rather transpicious herself of the possible “stunted growth” variety and whose full name is “Ellen Grace Philpotts-Page,” similar to the transpiciously growth-stunted “Chloe Grace Moretz.”

The news article also includes a couple potential nutty number references with the 11th St. on May 11 for an 11:11 and the “two 15-year-old male cousins” who were assisted by another “15-year-old male” and ultimately the “15-year-old girl” who pepper-sprayed Page for a sneaky 666.

Looking at the mugshot, I honestly wonder if this is even an image of a real person. Could this be a Photoshop amalgamation of male and female features? A truly designed and fabricated gender-combined being? A formerly Mrs. now Mr. Potato Head? This just shows how deep the trans programming goes. Even the Sims are transpicious! And it gets even weirder (possibly)…

My attention was drawn to the tiny photo of the news article’s author “Cole Waterman” who is an aspiring fiction writer (no surprise):

http://connect.mlive.com/staff/cwaterma/posts.html

Take a look a larger version of his photo:

WTFF is that??? Yes, we have some transpicious facial qualities, but is this thing even human? Zoom in on those eyes and feel the sucking vampiric void. Theories about so-called “soulless humans,” “empty vessels” and “matrix background characters” have been tossed around in the fringe scene. If anything exemplifies that theoretical notion, it is those giant, empty, glassy eyeballs. In fact, take a look at the guy’s Twitter account:

“Cole NoSoul Waterman.” Are we being trolled here or is this an indication of another level of “fake humans” that touches on the very spiritual essence of humanity? The kind of thing the Elites know ALL about (while misdirecting the public by way of science and religion) that may help explain how all of this is coming from a completely unrelatable (to us) perspective on the nature of reality and human existence? I dunno, just blindly speculating again as someone in the dark who seeks to escape it can only do.

For the record, “Cole NoSoul Waterman” at least appears to be a living, breathing human judging from this video:

But I still have to wonder: “Jeepers creepers, Cole, where’d you get those eyes?”

Incidentally, the pepper-spray story was presented as a related article to a featured story on the Yahoo homepage about a bunch of High School students who were reportedly pepper-sprayed in a suspiciously staged manner, possibly as an allusion to some mass torture ritual:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/video-captures-students-being-pepper-232407613.html

Does this video seem real to you? Does the story make sense? Are the kids’ theatrical “horror movie” screams intended to have some kind of subliminal programming effect on our psyches? This reality is just nuts, man. I don’t think there’s ever been weirder time than now. Absolutely everything that’s presented to us in the media and culture seems designed to corrupt our minds in some way and in an increasingly surreal and obvious fashion. And as a result, the division between the wakers and sleepers has never been deeper!

Participant

OK, I need your take on this, guys. Did I possibly push another button with my post last week about Robin Wright? Here’s a link for reference (“etherically” should read “ethereally” btw. D’oh!):

Robin Wright, possible MTF?

Call it a coincidence, call it synchronicity, call it a result of Yahoo’s algorithm tailoring their homepage content to “my interests,” here’s what I saw as the featured headline story on Yahoo this morning, 12 days after my post about Robin Wright:

RIGHT-CLICK “VIEW IMAGE” FOR FULL-SIZE

Note the other story placed transpiciously below about an FTM “trans student.” Also note how the photo of Wright shows her and a man with a shelving rail providing a pseudo “divider” between them and the story about the trans student featuring a similarly divided “before & after” photo showing his/her transition.

I was not aware Wright was appearing in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie, which I guess is part of the reason why she’s in the media right now. I was also unaware of her apparently popular role on House of Cards which I’ve never seen. The Yahoo article is about some controversy involving unequal pay with her male co-star on that show, Kevin Spacey:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/robin-wright-promised-equal-pay-145000243.html

So this story is about male/female equality which has an EGI-ish ring to it. The article starts off with the line:

Separating the very real Robin Wright from her fictitious Claire Underwood character on the hit Netflix series, House of Cards isn’t easy.

Seems a rather odd choice of words, especially to us here at Fakeologist. I also just noticed Robin Wright has a gender-neutral first name similar to Aaron/Erin Page from my previous post above. Anyway, the article continues:

It’s hard to imagine another actress playing the calculating, but ruthless puppeteer to actor Kevin Spacey’s Frank Underwood. The two compliment each other perfectly

I dunno, again, this does go along but the theme of gender equality but I just find it interesting this story just happened to show up this week. The article refers to an interview with Wright from the May 18 issue of The Edit (11 days after my post):

https://www.net-a-porter.com/magazine/402/contents

Take a look at the caption for Wright’s article at the upper left corner of the table of contents:

Actress Robin Wright slides in to neutral.

Hmmm… another interesting choice of words. Now on to the article itself:

https://www.net-a-porter.com/magazine/402/13

Some possibly relevant quotes:

“I Grew into my womanhood late. My body has an aversion to Doing things that I don’t want Anymore”

“Incongruent things don’t sit well in my body.”

“Training for Wonder Woman [out June 1] changed my body. I only got five weeks [of it] because I was on House of Cards and I didn’t do half of what the other girls did, because my body wouldn’t go there…”

“Feminism is just equality.”

“Yes, so that’s something to investigate [transvestigate?]. Claire and Francis [Wright and Spacey’s characters on House of Cards] are equivalent as far as their power, their union and the plot.”

“I don’t want to reveal anything. I mean, why do you need to know anything about me? I’m portraying characters, so why do you want to get that muddled with who I am?”

Anyway, I’m not saying that Wright’s sudden appearance in the media regarding gender equality is anything but a coincidence and I’m not saying these lines I quoted from the interview have any kind of “hidden meaning.” I just find it curious is all.

I’m not even necessarily saying I believe Robin Wright is an MTF. She’s just another actress that at least somewhat fits the profile that just popped into my mind when I wrote that post 12 days ago. And when I see a “coincidence” like this and the paranoid part of my mind senses a connection, I actually start to feel kind of guilty and bad about adding another person’s name the the list of EGI suspects at Fakeologist. I felt the same way after the possible/impossible “response” from Chloe Grace Moretz’s Instagram I mentioned in my previous post above. I don’t relish in criticizing or poking fun at gender-mysterious celebrities. But I do think EGI something worth discussing and that it’s important we get to the bottom of it, whatever “it” may turn out to be!

Participant

Just wanted to post a link to the article on the trans student that appeared below the Robin Wright article for anyone who might be interested:

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/trans-teen-shares-prom-pic-needs-seen-195423843.html

This FTM is apparently such a phenomenal athlete that s/he was allowed to switch from the women’s swim team to the men’s team after her/his transition. Now that’s a Wonder Woman! I also sense a possible little in-joke with that movie title. I wonder if she’s a woman? Maybe MrE has already used that one.

Oh, and I noticed another funny headline that coincidentally appeared below the Wright story shown in the screen shot in my previous post above.

[Anthony] Weiner expected to plead guilty.

😮

Participant

Check this out, UNreal.

I know young kids can look more similar to each other than adults do but I couldn’t help but notice the curious resemblance between the previously mentioned Logan star Dafne Keen and the Manchester Arena bombing’s youngest victim Saffie Rose Roussos.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/manchester-arena-attack-first-victim-named-georgina-callander-084509931.html

RIGHT-CLICK “VIEW IMAGE” FOR FULL SIZE

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

I couldn’t help but notice the curious resemblance between the previously mentioned Logan star Dafne Keen and the Manchester Arena bombing’s youngest victim Saffie Rose Roussos

Wow – that is a very good observation. Effectively, the two children look the same at two different development stages – everything fits and especially the ears stand out in my opinion as they are typically masculine in size and similar in every way between both individuals. Another point that is striking are the deep wide set eyes as well as the early onset of trachea growth which is also very male specific.

Something that obviously has changed a bit between the two is the cleft chin that is apparent in the youngest actor/age but not in the older X-men version. Then again, X-men is all about artificial transformation made to appear ‘natural’ to our minds eye and imagination, so it stands to reason that the possibility of a chin-implant (as mentioned in earlier post) is even more plausible with your finding of young Saffie Rose Roussos who’s name is a pun in itself : Saffie Rose Roussos aka ‘Safe If Sero Sorouss‘ (anagrams are equally made with phonetics and might have a stronger impact if merely inverted like ‘Sorr-ows‘ into ‘Rouss-os)

Your observation is so well made and plausible that i can’t help to think of how-come we often find images of victims of terror attacks to be wearing outdated clothes (fashion wise) and appearence (as Sofia Smallstorm pointed out about Sandy Hook). The Elite might actually use all their members since they are young covertly in creating fake families and victims. This case really speak of a preplanned system and deliberate use of doubles in a various realistic scenarios. EGI and Elite children might be all taught to act and behave since childhood and produce material, photos and films for later use unbeknownst to the public (and not even necessarily used).

More than once have i wondered about photos in films where the we see unpublished images of the lead characters in family settings, as college students or as military cadets… I mostly believed such images to be entirely ‘photoshopped‘ to make the characters look younger etc. but it could well be that most the Elite’s lifetime actors are closely managed from day one and that they all participate in numerous unpublished photo sessions with future use in mind. Thus all “stars” would have multiple identities to choose amongst from various settings such as schools, sports, vacations, prom’s, christmas etc…

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

I was not aware Wright was appearing in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie, which I guess is part of the reason why she’s in the media right now. I was also unaware of her apparently popular role on House of Cards which I’ve never seen.

Yes, Robin Wright might have some wood underneath playing the role as first lady Underwood in the popular netflix tv-show ‘House of Cards’ – and she also currently appears in the Cannes festival with her first film and directorial debut. I do not follow the news regularly but the commercial build-up for any of the ventures Wright is engaged in presently could be a good reason to put her in the limelight and they seem to use fake, sexuated stories to do so (sex is a bestseller after all..). Her story of being refused a role in Paris because of “wrong breasts” clearly speak of scripting setting the subject to SEX and the city to LOVE. Reminiscent of Madonna’s cover stories from Paris where she allegedly was living in duress and underwent rape… sure – it’s real,,

Participant

Wow – that is a very good observation. Effectively, the two children look the same at two different development stages – everything fits and especially the ears stand out in my opinion as they are typically masculine in size and similar in every way between both individuals. Another point that is striking are the deep wide set eyes as well as the early onset of trachea growth which is also very male specific.

I really need to get some sleep but I just wanted to add a bit more to this. Yes, this resemblance is very weird. Although they don’t appear identical, there are just too many similarities (at least in those two photos) to ignore. As far as I can tell, there are only two shots of Roussos being presented in the media. In the other one, she looks less like Keen but still similar:

It’s quite possible these photos have been tweaked in some way. The poor quality seems odd and has the typical aura of a “created character.” And as much as their ears look similar in the first two pics, there’s something strange about Roussos’ ear in that photo where it meets the face.

Now I’m not sure if this is an unwarranted rabbit hole to go down but here goes. If you look at the original uncropped photo of Roussos, we have what I assume is her mother doing the “one eye” and, dare I suggest, a bit of a “Wolverine claw?”

And looking up Keen’s character in Logan, I see she was referred to as X-23:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23

The number 23 has been key to the Manchester bombing. 23 dead, including the gunman. Ariana Grande is 23 years old. And then there are these shots of a girl displaying a 23 on her sleeve in a seemingly deliberate manner:

Could that possibly even be an X-23 in the last photo with the crossed arms? I dunno, but to take it even a bit further, Keen’s Wiki bio calls her Logan character Laura/X-23 a “mutant bred child.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dafne_Keen

I’ve come to wonder if the “new crop” of young potential EGI celebrities are not so much transitioned as “bred” and engineered pre-birth in some way. The X-23 Wiki entry refers to the character as the “cloned daughter of Wolverine.” Well, Dafne Keen is the daughter of British actor Will Keen:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1652308/

Who you could argue looks almost like he could be a “clone” of Hugh Jackman in a way (at least in their IMDB photos):

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0413168/

Anyway, don’t mean to further derail the already derailed thread with clone talk. I just sense a deeper level of weirdness under some of this EGI stuff and, really, celebrities in general.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Although they don’t appear identical, there are just too many similarities (at least in those two photos) to ignore.

Agree, in that second shot Saffie (Safe If ) do look to have a distinctly different face-shape. If this child was intended for jawline contouring and chin implants later, it would nevertheless be difficult to make a definitive match. Suffice to notice as you mention that the lack of imagery is consistent with a fake victim and that many features among the Elite lend us to understand they are closer related than what their biography would suggest. Will Keen and Hugh Jackman effectively look quite similar and speak of the likeness we often find in these Elite individuals.

Age difference is definately a powerful tool that will unmistakeably protect a victims true identity. And… It’s free. Just plan and wait then no direct link will be possible to make between a person in a news-story and their ‘real‘ lifetime actor role. Different age range and appearance is guaranteed with images taken in different settings and timeframes, even moreso for children as they change so drastically and even undergo plastic surgeries and/or be subjected to hormone alterations.

Regarding the conspiracy candy they Elite leave behind it might more be to cloud our vision than to help them succeed in their stagecraft. To safeguard an operation with a multitude of conflicting “clues” seems to be a sort of ‘modus operandi‘ for most staged events, 911 & JFK comes to mind. It is also a very fruitful way to feed their own disinformation channels and agents.

Oh, and the claw hand could be a hint at Wolverine of course – but it might also be a sign of EGI where part of the training would involve hand-poses with a special emphasis on hiding digit-ratio which is a gender typical trait the Elite all seem to hide well – and even alter photos to that effect (despite what skeptics think – digit ratio is a factual criteria +90 percent reliable just like a single digit fingerprint).

Apart from the finger-work and claw, another detail that hints at EGI is the effort made to minimise the view of gender inverted shoulder-width. The clothing is being carefully chosen in Saffie’s (Safe If ) red devil outfit (red/black) to reduce a unified impression of the straight line indicating the total shoulder to shoulder distance. Vertical lines in colour blur the horizontal line between shoulders, the pose is skewed which further reduce the width and the picture is cropped cleverly – no camera has a natural resolution the size of the photo.. professional work. On the second image in the white shirt it can be clearly seen how the ‘mother’ ensure both hair and wrinkles to cover the presumed straight wide boy shoulders. All in all, these images display way too much effort towards masking features that are all irrelevant – except for the purpose of EGI cover-up.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

===
    •Stage 4 : Suspect cases (MTF & FTM) and advanced research and theory
    ===

One of the most active and prolific YouTube transvestigators is Jon Humanity’s channel where there are over a hundred (rough estimate) different transvestigations at present. The channel also produce all the more audio content with frequent live hang-outs and conversations with Bo Peep (possibly an anagram for POP BEE) called ‘Debunktion Junction‘ currently at episode #7.

In one of the latest videos it is led to understand that many of the channels opinions is on course of being revisited and commonly understood EGI individuals will see their investigation modified. It seems that the channel consider having made many mistakes in conclusions and amongst others Melania Trump should be considered as a natural born woman.

Jon Humanity YT channel – 07:59 mm:ss
    UPDATE – New EGI Documentary OR a New Paradigm

Apparently the YT channel “tricks of the S trade” is one of the references that has made the Jon Humanity channel to reconsidering their general analysis in their transvestigations.

The channel “tricks of the S trade” has analysed around 50 celebrities and debunked 3 times as many. Their analysis is much based on the size of the hands, the length of the arms, shape of hips and most insistently on the shape of the spine.

I have looked at some of “tricksofthestrade” videos and they are several narrators that in each video insist on the Vatican as being the main culprit and that the basis for todays transgenders are to be found in the Castrati singers. Contrary to how i’ve analysed the castrati as possible imposters, the channel is of the belief the church really had the ‘balls rolling‘ so to say and that many singers came from poor families, got rich and became stars.

The TOTST YouTube channel has made a document with their theoretical take here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wDgn9vMNIPo80qsMMqOUjcGxpPAi0cnTaBbbgjZlgKg/edit

Hey Unreal, fascinating thread, mesmerising posts, to say the least.

Recently, I came across some other potential ” culprits ” , and the last one who got my attention was the main ” actress ” of a French movie called ” Jeune et Jolie ” (Young & Pretty) initially released in 2013, by a very very suspicious film producer called François Ozon, utterly found of those very very border line ” rapist – pedophole-esque incesteous movie stories (whom you may have heard before since you appear to be living in France).
    So our culprit du jour is Marine Vacth.
    Sans plus tarder, here are some very very disturbing pics.

Marine Vacth 1

Marine Vacth 2

Marine Vacth 3

Marine Vacth 4

Marine Vacth 5

Marine Vacth 6

Well, well…rather curious to hear what’s your stance on this other ” case ” cher UNreal.

And the ending track of the movie ” Jeune et Jolie ” is nothing less than a rather popular tune (” Je suis moi ” composed by Michel Berger in 1974) interpreted but that other very suspicious French iconoclast icon ” pop star “, Françoise Hardy , who must now be in her early seventies, I believe.

Françoise Hardy 1

Françoise Hardy 2

Françoise Hardy 3

Françoise Hardy 4

Françoise Hardy 5

Françoise Hardy 6

Françoise Hardy Phallic Pose

Françoise Hardy lugubre personnage

Françoise Hardy Vogue

Jacqueline Dutronc

And I don’t really know what to make of her ” husband “, that other famous artist known at Jacques Dutronc, with whom she had a ” child ” , supposedly…

Françoise Hardy and Jacques Dutronc

Among the other usual suspects which the French masonic media department may count,we may also have Sophie Davant, Amélie Mauresmo (easy one), Jane Birkin, Brigitte Bardot, Sylvie Vartan …Sylvie Vartan

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Do you think it’s reasonable to presume that the way these EGI beings are created involves biological technology that goes far beyond what has been publicly disclosed regarding hormone therapy, surgery, etc?

From what we have of information regarding the Elites, they do not actually invent nearly as much as they pretend to. More than using technology in itself, it is the public imaginary effect they use most as in the case of the micro and macro environments they have entirely made up with Hubble telescopes (non existent) and micron telescopes (imo not real technology either).

The technological approach the Elites do seem to benefit from is suppression of promising research that they keep to their own benefit and that potentially could become more advanced, even very advanced. In this aspect i’d wager that technology such as airtravel (airships, airplanes, weather), electricity and chemistry have probably been explored to much more exact degrees than we are aware of – it is very possible that misinformation is used to keep such “knowable” advances secret. Nanotech and deep space can be seen as effective mechanisms to estrange mainstream research from more tangible application and use.

We already know how powerful hormones are on our bodies and while most official science today have to comply with atomic theory and genetic ‘reality’ we must infere that tru understanding of such compounds has been lost for the public since a while back with the help of artistic renderings of false reality.

Somehow it would seem most plausible that the Elite know more than they let out but as the hypertech reality seems fake – there would be no ‘magick’ gene-technology they could possess as it is an artificial construct in itself. But it does seem plausible that many “known knowns” of todays technology are in fact contrived – like material science where gold, petrol and diamonds might all come from chemistry rather than being buried deep in the ground…

And as I’ve said before, the existence of apparent “opposite gender” traits that occur naturally in adults makes me feel nervous about “calling people out” in general. I have people in my own family who Jon Humanity would probably tear apart in a video.

Agree, we can not pretend to have each individual case right and we are not meant to. The most important aspect of EGI has been to determine it does exist and we do not need to demask Elite individuals to confirm this – the open gender agenda prove it is very real and feasible to change gender to a large degree.

To what goal the Elite have used such capabilities as hormones and body-modification has given them is still unknown, but it clearly has to do with their power over us the sheeple – we are their most valuable asset doing all the work and ensuring their confortable lifestyle.

I had some problems posting images, so the “proof” may have gotten lost in the shuffle

You’ve made a very good case of Chloé MoretZ and she no doubt is part of the gender-agenda. No doubt the Elite are investing a lot of attention to what is being researched – human evolution and activity seems where they spend the uttermost amount of ressources. If they use no real money on Space, Nuclear science or DNA, they sure use a lot more than previously thought to survey and cultivate their main livinghood – us !

Looking at the mugshot, I honestly wonder if this is even an image of a real person. Could this be a Photoshop amalgamation of male and female features?

For the longest time i wondered why all recent movie posters were CGI depictions of the actors and not real photos. I think the Elites are preparing for tomorrow and already make CGI versions of each one of their members for both future use and sometimes application in the present. This would serve to habituate the public with CGI and artificial content and also be useful according to a scenario CGI is more practical. All artificial content would thereby have plausible deniability and relieve some celebrities of some of their work. In a future not so far away, the quantity of CGI might be quite more prevalent – but mostly the Elite would like to take the Oscar stand in person to benefit from our admiration in the flesh – true performers always will show up for the “prestige” i’d suppose..

Does this video seem real to you? Does the story make sense? Are the kids’ theatrical “horror movie” screams intended to have some kind of subliminal programming effect on our psyches?

We might have nothing to fear other than the disinformation in itself! Agree, the video comes across as a publicity stunt to have youth drink the terror cool-aid. Maybe they even used actual students here but the press coverage and ‘mother’ are most probably lifetime crisis actors doing a little extra-time.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Recently, I came across some other potential ” culprits ” , and the last one who got my attention was the main ” actress ” of a French movie called ” Jeune et Jolie ” (Young & Pretty) initially released in 2013, by a very very suspicious film producer called François Ozon

Great you looked into the french celebrity scene ! Marine Vacth (possible anagram V Chat) indeed look transpicuous, and unfortunately quite typically french.. Whenever we will look closely at celebrities we will encounter either EGI aware or actual EGI individuals and the french Elites are surely nothing less implicated in the gender-agenda than any other country which is part of the ruling class and who has a movie industry and terror attacks on their soil…

Among the other usual suspects which the French masonic media department may count,we may also have Sophie Davant, Amélie Mauresmo (easy one), Jane Birkin, Brigitte Bardot, Sylvie Vartan …

The French transpicion list might well be quite important if we look closely at it, and i must admit i am not looking as Hardy as i should..

Jacques Dutronc and Françoise Hardy sure look like a very typical inverted couple to me – i’ve always found Dutronc to have had a very feminine body and demeanour so seen with his wife it becomes overly suspicious and frankly logical that they both would be EGI. Dutronc even reminds me of how Alain Delon has similar girlish expression and share some facial features with Dutronc,, Even the name Jacques ‘du tronc’ sound very scripted (as Hard Y).

Dear UNreal, thank you for your insightful feedback, as always !

we can not pretend to have each individual case right and we are not meant to. The most important aspect of EGI has been to determine it does exist and we do not need to demask Elite individuals to confirm this – the open gender agenda prove it is very real and feasible to change gender to a large degree.

Absolutely, I concur ! It both takes guts and time to unveil the whole EGI operation. Lots of rabbit holes purposely designed by the controlled opposition !

Participant

UNreal: I have a number of things to respond to here but I first wanted to get this one out there. On the Yahoo homepage today, I spotted a tiny thumbnail image for a story on the Bill Cosby rape trial that made me do a double-take (the Trans Twist?). Here’s the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bill-cosby-accuser-andrea-constand-takes-stand-sexual/story?id=47870914

And the full-size image:

Note the jokes in the headline:

Bill Cosby accuser (M)Andrea CON-stand takes the stand in sexual assault case

Some more shots from this NY Times article:

She was apparently a gay, 6-foot tall college basketball player, providing a plausible explanation for her masculine appearance. In this photo, the ring finger on her free hand looks like it might have been digitally shrunken??? And she wore #33, of course. Click this link for a full-size shot to closely examine the finger:

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/05/16/arts/17CONSTAND3/17CONSTAND3-superJumbo.jpg

A body shot with a pair of “duality dogs” and suggestively hanging red leash:

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/05/16/arts/17CONSTAND6/17CONSTAND6-1-superJumbo.jpg

I can’t seem to find any video of her speaking for a voice test, but it looks like “star witness” (M)Andrea CON-stand who took the stand today is blatant EGI bait at the very least.

Participant

And in case you didn’t catch this post from SaveChat:

http://savechat.fakeologist.com/2017/06/04/transriveting-tell-a-lie-vision/

As I said in my comment, the reporter’s awkward pause and puzzled “WTF is that?” look after the introduction was most likely intentional. Alex (gender-neutral name) and A-MAN-da Henderson? We are being trans-trolled bigtime!

At 0:30, check out the large “lady” in the red coat in the background who turns to display herself in an obviously choreographed manner. I suppose the horse is some kind of in-joke as well.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

===
    •Stage 0 : Presence on this Forum and EGI-topic
    ===

A big thanks all of you who have followed this thread, contributed, gathered images, references and links in the quest for better coming to terms with everything gender-related :

Thanks el sushi de la mancha, rgos, kelaren, ab, questioningourreality, narrator, Carys, Vespadouglas, Henkus, richard benedict, timr, Terran Downvale, conkers, vercite2

EGI is a fact we all can verify by ourselves both esoterically and esoterically – Bruce Jenner, Bradley Manning, Chaz Bono are examples that represent the exoteric side of Elite Gender Inversion while Zeke Smith, Jenna Talackova, Caroline Cossey illustrate the less publicly displayed esoteric side of EGI – it’s real and verifiable.
    ========
    EGI forum thread – 200 days* + 200 posts
    ===01===
    Page #01  (18 Nov 2016)
    •EGI theory – Introduction
    •FTM case : Nicolas Tesla (x-ray hand evidence)
    •EGI  history – EGI disguise (list)
    •YT video – Gender specific anatomy traits
    •MTF theory – Facial feminization Surgeries (FFS)
    •MTF theory – Facial feminization Surgeriy exemples
    •MTF theory – Voice Correction/feminisation
    •MTF case : Judy Wood
    •MTF case : Jeanice Barcelo
    ===02===
    Page #02  (02 Dec 2016)
    •MTF case : Lady Colin Campbell – admitted sex-change
    •EGI in the media – Elana Shamji murder victim
    •EGI theory – Boy players – classic UK stage-actors (wiki here)
    •EGI theory – Lady Diana is David Furnish theory
    •EGI theory – Candle In the Wind meme
    ===03===
    Page #03  (03 Dec 2016)
    •MTF case – Martine Rothblatt – admitted sex-change
    •FTM case : Jimmy Savile (post-mortem pedophile)
    •EGI theory – Lady Diana is David Furnish (rebuttal)
    •MTF suspicion – Kathy Griffin
    •FTM case : Friedrich Nietzsche
    •EGI theory – Transvestigative YT dangers (list)
    ===04===
    Page #04  (06 Dec 2016)
    •EGI theory – Transgender Studies Reader (pdf here)
    •EGI history – Feminello – classic italian transsexual tradition
    •EGI theory – Selective animal breeding (Belgian Blue Bull)
    •EGI theory – Havelock Ellis (early sex therapist)
    •FTM suspicion – Havelock Ellis
    •MTF case : Virginia Woolf
    •EGI procreation – EGI childbirth speculation (magick)
    •EGI theory – Clay Aiken suspect childbirth
    •EGI theory – The jaws of high-fashion models
    ===05===
    Page #05  (16 Dec 2016)
    •MTF case : Leslie Kenton (deceptive hormone expert,,)
    •EGI theory – EGI might be present in ancient paintings
    (Machiavelli, Marie de’ Medici, Mona Lisa)
    •YT video – Real life HRT therapy videos (1)
    •FTM case : George Carlin (1)
    •EGI theory – Inverted appearence
    (Elisabetta Canalis, Lea T – Kinnon Mackinnon, Buck Angel, Ryan Sallans, Rocco Kayiatos, Ian Harvie, Loren Cameron, Aydian Dowling)
    •YT video – Real life HRT therapy videos (2)
    •YT video – Real life HRT therapy videos (3)
    ===06===
    Page #06  (29 Dec 2016)
    •EGI suspicion – Adam Curry
    •MTF case : Camille Paglia (and other feminists)
    •YT video – Bradley Cooper, Rolling Stones, Terence Trent D’Arby
    •FTM case : George Carlin (2)
    •EGI theory – EGI Top 10 List
    •YT video – River Phoenix transvestigation
    •FTM case : Pablo Picasso
    •YT video – Hormone Therapy (HRT) 10 famous examples
    •FTM theory – Candle In the Wind (2)
    •FTM case : Google Founders (Page, Brin)
    ===07===
    Page #07  (11 Jan 2017)
    •EGI theory – Gender typical diseases (possible EGI disguise)
    •EGI theory – FTM Cigar Smokers 
    •FTM theory – Candle in the wind (3) Ryan White Aids victim
    •MTF case : Diet & Fitness authors
    •EGI theory – Female authors on Amazon’s top 100 vegan list
    •MTF case : Vegan authors
    •MTF case : British nobility (knighted) ‘Ladies’
    •EGI theory – Anatomy of an EGI article (Zayin included)
    •MTF theory – Beauty Pageants – TG suspicion
    •MTF case : Helen Gurley Brown (editor Cosmo Mag)
    •FTM case : Bodybuilders
    •EGI theory – Bodybuilder Bubble gut syndrome
    •EGI suspicion – Paul Janeway
    ===08===
    Page #08  (12 Feb 2017)
    •EGI theory – Zayin (7) coding in EGI
    •EGI suspicion – MTF actresses cast as villains
    •EGI suspicion – Kate Bush MTF voice
    •FTM case theory : EGI Alpha Males (‘Fuckalots’)
    •EGI suspicion – Wilt the Stilt (serial womanizer) 
    •FTM case : Aleister Crowley
    •EGI suspicion – Naomi Oreskes
    •MTF theory – Tall women
    •FTM theory – Short men
    •MTF case : Chloë Moretz (1)
    •MTF case : Chloë Moretz (2)
    ===09===
    Page #09  (01 Mar 2017)
    •EGI suspicion – Double EGI child roles (Graves / Ramsey)
    •EGI suspicion – Jason Bateman
    •FTM case : Mike Tyson
    •EGI suspicion – Jason Bateman (bis)
    •FTM case : Zbigniew Brzezinski
    •FTM case : Henry Kissinger
    •MTF case : Ellen Pao & Jessica Mah (Reddit & inDinero)
    •EGI anatomy – Cranial gender disparities
    •EGI in education – Oxford High School
    ===10===
    Page #10  (05 Mar 2017)
    •EGI in education – Taylor Gatto
    •EGI in the media – Getty Images – possibly EGI related
    •EGI suspicion – Sir Mark Getty
    •EGI in the media – Renegade Radio – Jon Humanity interview
    •MTF case : Chloë Moretz (3) follow up
    •EGI in the media – Time article : Beyond ‘He’ or ‘She’
    •EGI in the media – BBC Breakfast show
    •EGI suspicion – Foster, OBE, Lampard, Bleakley
    •EGI origins – Speculation (1)
    ===11===
    Page #11 (11 Apr 2017)
    •FTM case : Magnus Carlsen (chess world champion)
    •EGI suspicion – Betty Gilpin, Meg Foster
    •EGI origins – Speculation (2)
    •EGI suspicion – Frida Kahlo (with smoking gun..)
    •EGI theory – Embedded Cinema EGI cues
    •EGI theory – Embedded Cinema EGI cues (2) MacAvoy, Moretz, Keen
    •EGI suspicion – Robin Wright (1)
    •EGI theory – Embedded Cinema EGI cues (3) MacAvoy, Moretz, Keen
    ===12===
    Page #12 (18 May 2017)
    EGI origins – Speculation (3) Aaron Page, NoSoul Waterman, Moretz
    •EGI suspicion – Robin Wright (2)
    •EGI suspicion – Dafne Keen & Rose Rousso lookalikes
    •EGI suspicion – Dafne Keen & Rose Rousso lookalikes (2)
    •YT video – Transvestigator (JH) cold feets
    •MTF case (France) : Marine Vacth
    •MTF case (France) : Françoise Hardy
    •EGI in the media – Andrea Constand, Bill Cosby trial
    •EGI in the media – Alex/Amanda Henderson Manchester hoax
    •EGI thread – Content Index
    •EGI in the media – Cara Delevingne & Bella Thorne
    ===13===
    Page #13  (06 Jun 2017)
    •MTF case : Chloë Moretz (4) chin trouble
    •EGI in the media – transpicuous children in ads
    •YT video – Bill Cosby Rape victim Andrea Constand (MTF)
    •EGI suspicion – Jimmy Somerville (FTM “castrato”)
    •MTF case : Marlene Dietrich
    •EGI in the media – Hairy Chest swimming suits
    •YT video – Jamie Lee Curtis (MTF)
    •EGI theory – Transgender Japanese band ‘Loudness’
    •YT video – Multicultural Celebrity Transvestigations
    •EGI theory – Fake Beards
    •EGI in the media – Jamie Lee Curtis reacts on “live” TV
    •EGI theory – “shhh” hand sign poster by Carys (now +300)
    ===14===
    Page #14  (26 Jun 2017)
    •FTM case : Ace Baker
    •YT video – Hans Wormhat discuss EGI in his family
    •EGI suspicion – Twin Peaks seen with EGI vision
    •YT video – Chloë Grace Moritz
    •FTM case : Jack Passion, beard World Champion
    •EGI suspicion – David Lynch gender-curiousness
    •EGI theory – Makeup as disguise (MTF)
    •EGI theory – Family photo manipulation
    •EGI suspicion – Baby Face Ralph Reed (Christian politician)
    ===15===
    Page #15  (03 Jul 2017)
    •EGI suspicion – Baby Faced Actors
    •EGI suspicion – Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid), Jimmy Scott (Twin Peaks musician)
    •EGI in the media – Justin Long inversion in TV series Portlandia
    •EGI theory – Jimmy Scott’s Kallmann syndrome (or not)
    ========
    *the EGI forum thread was first posted November 18th (2016) and has thus been online (today 6/6/17) for 200 days with a current total of 239 posts
    *original EGI blogpost found here

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Hi all

The index was made as a tool for myself at first as the length of each page and number of topics has become increasingly complex.

There might be posts i’ve overseen or left out by accident in the condensed index of this thread posted above.

Please fill me in on what might be missing.

Participant

UNreal, thanks for posting the index. Very helpful! Another addition:

And then we have these two recent stories about a couple of transpicious young model/actresses “making statements” about beauty and gender by displaying stereotypically masculine grooming choices:

Cara Delevinge
    http://www.glamour.com/story/cara-delevingne-proves-beauty-is-limitless

Bella Thorne
    http://www.glamour.com/story/bella-thorne-leg-hair

More trans-trolling? To be fair, this “leg hair” story can perhaps be taken as a challenge to males that goes beyond EGI, perhaps even hinting at a potential “benevolent” lesson behind all this trans-trolling?

I imagine the reaction of 90-something percent of heterosexual males to the sight of an unshaven female body would be “YUCK!” So in that sense, we require our vision of female beauty to be at least partially an ILLUSION. A LIE, essentially. So if we require females to shave their bodies daily from puberty to death, then how can we justly criticize any other body “trickery” played on us? Could it be argued that unless we can accept the reality of the natural female body, we deserve to be fooled by EGI? Either we choose to live in natural reality or artificial delusion. Something to think about.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
UNreal

About Unreal

North, East, West, South - our media encode, script and popularize stories that aim to control the general population. Information is not free or harmless - rather a controlled and refined weapon covertly used on our minds ever since its inception - and model - the Babel.