EU Social Experiment: Immigration

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes EU Social Experiment: Immigration

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Looks like another manufactured crisis.

Who provided the ship and instructed the police to do nothing?

Who provided the tents?

Water bottles and crisps.

Blue-and-white striped shirt. Grainy film.

Hints of Occupy.

The Huns are invading!

Participant

Sheena Is a Punk Rocker

Participant

It really makes you wonder what’s the chance of all these immigrants coming out of the woodwork naturally?

Just like all the flat earth videos all of a sudden coming out of YouTube.

I’d say that chance is very slim.

Participant

Traumatized refugees landing at the beach in Lesbos. Final destination Holland.
    Nice shirt, BTW.

Participant

BREAKING HOAX:

And on the cusp of this EU immigration crisis, this Dutch writer, famous for his firm stance on immigration, commits suicide. I kid you not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joost_Zwagerman

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/38/MEDIA/article/detail/4138297/2015/09/08/Schrijver-Joost-Zwagerman-overleden-door-zelfmoord.dhtml

Another one for Radler Island. Arriving by rubber boat.

Participant

EU-immigrant crisis, Timmermans on TV, Zwagerman suicide, Turkey – Holland 3-0.

I call bullshit.

Tom, the footy has kicked off.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Avatar photorgos.
    Participant

Watch the Google ad.

Participant

What’s he doing ? Sending a text message ? ”I’ve got this kid on the beach, what do I do, boss ?”
    What doctor has pronounced this child dead, at this point, for his attitude to appear so casual ?
    Surely someone should be running to this child and getting them out of the water and up on to the beach where they can be assessed ? However unlikely it may appear that the child is still alive, at this point, you don’t leave them face-down in the surf. Do you?
    It defies belief on that level, to me.

ds

DalTampra

Participant

See Tom, told you so: footy into the mix. Here’s the hard tackle.
    By a female soccer player, mind. Hadn’t we already established they had gotten quite good at the game?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/Hungarian-camerawoman-sacked-filmed-tripping- migrants.html

Participant

See Tom, told you so: footy into the mix. Here’s the hard tackle.

I bet it was his idea. He’s an avid supporter.

http://www.rodajc.nl/Nieuws/2238/1/frans-timmermans-verkozen-tot-supporter-van-het-jaar

Participant

rgos said : ”Tom, the footy has kicked off.”

Mmm, looks like the Dutch football team might be ‘going down‘ like MH17.
    After such a positive show in the World Cup, too…
    We said at the time, we might be looking to Russia 2018 for the Phoenix from the flames moment (or something!). Who knows ?

Now, here, apparently, is an unsuccessful suicide attempt. The video at the link below shows, the husband, we assume, making a remarkable attempt to hang on to his wife with his teeth. The cameraman was on the functioning railway track, to film it all.

These trains were for Western Europe. What great publicity. It must be marvelous here, musn’t it ? If you can’t go, you might as well put your head on a railway track!
    fd

http://www.theage.com.au/world/refugee-crisis-migrants-lay-on-railway-tracks-in-hungary-20150903-gjerml.html

DalTampra

Participant

The usual predictive programming and foreshadowing in https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainsi_soient-ils Churchmen series:

Guillaume vraagt zijn vrienden een groep dakloze Afrikaanse krakers, die op het punt staan te worden uitgezet, te helpen.

And tying in nicely with the Pope’s visit to America.

Participant

Mmm, looks like the Dutch football team might be ‘going down‘ like MH17.

In a staged crash, yes. Have you done your analysis of the goals in the Turkey – Holland match?

The Dutch goalkeeper was totally derided in the Dutch media. Key Dutch players earning their living in Turkey. You get the picture.

Participant

Notice the iconic Roman Catholic image. Pope is coming to America. Told you so.

Participant

Pope is coming to America.

Yes, that’s me.

Participant

Turkey – Holland 3-0.

Even that result is Roman Catholic.

Participant

Yes, that’s me.

Or my double.

Participant

Even that result is Roman Catholic.

Come to think of it. The whole Flat Earth issue is a very Roman Catholic issue.

O boy, how have we been conned. All that propaganda on YouTube, not coming from NASA, but from Rome…

Participant

Flat Earth – Ball Earth

Also a nice replay of the Roman Catholic – Freemason/Enlightenment soccer match. I mean debate.

The Red Team vs. The Blue Team

vs.

What are the odds at William Hill, Tom?

Participant

Already multiple ‘artistic’ versions.

ds

ds

ffd

sd

An Adorable 50-Year-Old Baby Yoda Appeared In “The Mandalorian” And People Are Falling In Love With It

Reminds me of Sousse and Hebdo.
    Was that the ‘caravan’ going West?
    fd

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"