EU Social Experiment: Immigration

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes EU Social Experiment: Immigration

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    rgosrgos
    Participant

And then there was of course this.

rgosrgos
    Participant

And in France too, refugees were climbing over fences.

rgosrgos
    Participant

In Holland, the little village of Oranje (yes Tom, that’s Orange), counting no more than 140 inhabitants, resisted the Secretary’s brutal decision to add another 700 refugees to the quota of 700. Roads were blocked by locals using RVs and cars.
    140 inhabitants, 1400 refugees. Who makes up those numbers?

Dutch resistance starts in Orange!

Now let me think, where did the script writers get their inspiration from for this little plot turn.

rgosrgos
    Participant

ALIENS OBSERVED

Mission control believes Invader will not stop yet and expects more invasions to activate aliens at other ESA establishments throughout the year. Follow their progress on Twitter via #space2iss and #SpaceInvader.

http://www.esa.int/About_Us/Highlights/Aliens_observed

rgosrgos
    Participant

Media manipulation. It’s a Vice.

rgosrgos
    Participant

MPC: Migrant Program Company

Coming soon to a theatre near EU.

rgosrgos
    Participant

In this movie:

Walking Refugees alias Walking Zombies
    Bloodmoon
    Yellow caps
    Biblical scale
    Exodus
    Blue and white striped shirts
    Green screen reporting

From The War of the Worlds to World War Z. It’s a small leap for an alien, but a huge leap for a zombie.

Zombie

Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

Great work, rgos ❗ 😮

rgosrgos
    Participant

ALICE is the acronym for Artificial LIfe Crowd Enine and a Maya based multi agent animation system that enables Crowd TD’s to create crowd layouts and simulations using Maya’s build-in and a whole lot of custom tools.

Crowd control networks can easily be generated by simply plugging dependency nodes together. I developed various parts of the ALICE: nodes to control crowd dynamics (math, (fuzzy) logic, state machines, flow control, etc.), the integration of crowds with particle systems (for arrow impacts, dust kicks, blood splashes, etc.), data visualizer and a new interface which enables TD’s to build, manage and debug crowd control graphs easily.

http://www.kolve.com/vfxwork/vfxwork.htm

Note: That was 2004. Ages ago.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Well, well, what a coincidence.

Meeting of Welles and Wells

H. G. Wells and Orson Welles met for the first and only time in late October 1940, shortly before the second anniversary of the Mercury Theatre broadcast, when they both happened to be lecturing in San Antonio, Texas. On October 28, 1940, the two men visited the studios of KTSA radio for an interview by Charles C. Shaw,[1]:361 who introduced them by characterizing the panic generated by “The War of the Worlds”: “The country at large was frightened almost out of its wits”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_of_the_Worlds_(radio_drama)

Fabian Society FTW

rgosrgos
    Participant

Nice one, dude!

In 1940, Wells published a book called The New World Order that outlined his plan as to how a World Government would be set up. In The New World Order, Wells admitted that the establishment of such a government could take a long time, and be created in a piecemeal fashion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_World_Order_(Wells)

rgosrgos
    Participant

New scenes from inside the towers? Migration crisis?

Nice shirt!

rgosrgos
    Participant

Migrants don’t belong here. Put them back on TV.

rgosrgos
    Participant

ALICE is the acronym for Artificial LIfe Crowd Enine

Engine

Edit time, Ab, please.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Theme Park Orange

It’s an industry.

rgosrgos
    Participant

THE FLAT EARTH AGAIN

A Study in Popular Argument

By H.G. Wells

Ah, ever wondered why Flat Earth is being latched onto a Fake Alien Invasion? Lookie here.

https://books.google.nl/books?id=TQ8eByH9QXsC&lpg=PA32&ots=eZakRHZshY&dq=The%20Flat%20Earth%20Again%20Wells&hl=nl&pg=PA32#v=onepage&q&f=false

“So you do admit the world is round after all?” said the schoolmaster, brightening into a glow of triumph.
    “You have not proved it,” said the perverse person.
    “I said it was round,” said the young lady, “all along.”

Rehashing the old rabbit holes. It still works. We are being hoaxed big time.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

We are being hoaxed big time.

Really ? You’re on it, aren’t you, rgos ?

I don’t see that ‘Flat Earth’ had been latched~on to this ‘fake alien invasion’, or how a passage from an H.G. Wells book regarding a discussion on the shape of the Earth has any relevance, here ?

For one who seems to be putting himself forward as someone who has not been distracted by the ‘rabbit hole’ of ‘Flat Earth’, you certainly seem to be going on about it a lot.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

For one who seems to be putting himself forward as someone who has not been distracted by the ‘rabbit hole’ of ‘Flat Earth’, you certainly seem to be going on about it a lot.

I’m not the one who’s going on about it, Ab is:

http://fakeologist.com/2015/10/09/start-refuting-erics-points/

rgosrgos
    Participant

I don’t see that ‘Flat Earth’ had been latched~on to this ‘fake alien invasion’

You’re right. I stand corrected. It’s the other way around. It was Fake Alien Invasion that was latched onto Flat Earth. That one came first.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

I’m not the one who’s going on about it, Ab is:

Fair enough, it’s both of you.

You’re right. I stand corrected. It’s the other way around. It was Fake Alien Invasion that was latched onto Flat Earth. That one came first.

Glad that’s cleared up. You have attached Fake Alien Invasion to Flat Earth.
    It’s one of your jokes, right ?

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"