EU Social Experiment: Immigration

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes EU Social Experiment: Immigration

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    rgosrgos
    Participant

All that propaganda on YouTube, not coming from NASA, but from Rome…

Or both. Strategia della Tensione, remember.

Hey, that’s Italian 😉

rgosrgos
    Participant

O boy, how have we been conned.

I meant: Oh my God, how have we been conned. Of course.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Blue shorts, red top. He’s a bit bigger, but he almost fits the bill!
    Sorry, I dunno. It’s just the blue and the red on the beach. I’m brainstorming.

gf

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

So let me summarize (we all know Ab is lazy and likes us to be succinct):

The whole EU Immigrant/charity crisis charade, the manufactured Flat Earth/Roman Catholic – Ball Earth/Freemason YouTube dialectic, the pathetic in-your-face Dutch/Christian – Turkey/Islam 3-0 soccer match, the Mary with Child on Rails Suicide, and the Dutch Writer suicide are all pre-attractions to the Big Game Show of the Papal Visit to America on September 23.

Is this about right?

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

gf

Turkish flag
    ds

Tunisian flag
    gf

fd

fd

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Oh, and I forget that Virginia (Virgin Mary) shooting, of course. Analyzed by our magnificent number cruncher:

The 33-Day Pope. Ha.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Tunisian flag

Yes, Tom. Let’s throw in that Beach Op, as well.

rgosrgos
    Participant

The Holy Child. Yet another Roman Catholic icon. Red and blue colour-coding, of course.

http://www.aos-world.org/pastoral/infant.htm

We are witnessing another Opera.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

rgos said :

”So let me summarize (we all know Ab is lazy and likes us to be succinct):
    The whole EU Immigrant/charity crisis charade, the manufactured Flat Earth/Roman Catholic – Ball Earth/Freemason YouTube dialectic, the pathetic in-your-face Dutch/Christian – Turkey/Islam 3-0 soccer match, the Mary with Child on Rails Suicide, and the Dutch Writer suicide are all pre-attractions to the Big Game Show of the Papal Visit to America on September 23.
    Is this about right?”

Haha. ”The manufactured FlatEarth/Roman Catholic – Ball Earth/ Freemason YouTube dialectic”

It has to be said, isn’t the Catholic Church actually a great promoter of mainstream science and all the ball Earth dynamics that go with that ? Didn’t the Church always control the schools and hasn’t it got hold of some of the biggest telescopes in the world?

My local Catholic priest certainly seemed defensive of mainstream science when I put it to him that we may not go around the Sun.
    Father Eugene smiled that eye-twinkling smile he has, and said soothingly, if not a tad, patronisingly: ”Oh that was a long time ago and poor Gallileo had all that trouble.”

Hey, the bass player in my band tells me confidently ”Evolution must be real,
    EVEN the Pope says it is!
    haha

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Water bottles and crisps.

And the refusal thereof.

Also a very Roman Catholic theme.

Source: http://www.ontdekislam.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31404&start=105

Topic: hosties bij het grof vuil – wafers (= Hosts!!!) on the rubbish heap

rgosrgos
    Participant

Isn’t the Catholic Church a great promoter of mainstream science and all the ball Earth dynamics that go with that ? Didn’t the Church always control the schools and hasn’t it got hold of some of the biggest telescopes in the world?

Yes and yes.

rgosrgos
    Participant

The mechanics:

Spread some flyers in a few Syrian villages. Wanted: This summer. Actors for European movie about immigration. You’ll get train tickets, basic accomodation and remuneration.

During the film shoot you will get instructions from the film crews.

There will be several shoots throughout Europe.

rgosrgos
    Participant

During the film shoot you will get instructions from the film crews.

Crew members can be recognized by their badges. You will get instructions via bull horns.

Tell me this isn’t a giant film shoot.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Tom, you’re the soccer expert. That tackle doesn’t even look like it’s a real foul. The guy is clearly doing a Schwalbe.

I guess that group of actors was destined for Germany.

rgosrgos
    Participant

And I bet that the child he is carrying is a dummy as well.

Look at those legs.

rgosrgos
    Participant

And look at the police, hopping along nicely. Film shoot 100%.

rgosrgos
    Participant

I call Schwalbe on this entire Immigrant Op.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Tom, you’re the soccer expert. That tackle doesn’t even look like it’s a real foul. The guy is clearly doing a Schwalbe.

Well, the intent was there. The ‘policeman’ or whatever he is, makes a pretty lame effort at restraining the guy, but when he loses his grip, he stumbles forwards towards the camera. Hands-full, the camera girl instinctively sticks out a leg.

I think it could really have happened and that she’s just unlucky that it was made an issue of and she was ‘sent off’. Not much of a foul. Film set ? Very much so! Perhaps a ‘reality’ film-set, but a film set nonetheless. Look at all the cameras! So 21st century…

rgos said : ”I guess that group of actors was destined for Germany.”

Probably. Them red shirted moigrants, love Germany and that sexy woman.
    fd

ds

‘Ere, ‘ave some toys. Go on, take ’em. you’d be stupid not to.
    (ich bin doch nicht blöd = I’m surely not stupid)

fd
    ”A local woman offers gifts to a young Muslim family from Damascus, Syria, outside a shelter for migrants following a visit by the German Chancellor.”

fd

sa

sa

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Hands-full, the camera girl instinctively sticks out a leg.

It is an old film stunt trick to make a fall look more natural.

At Hammy de Beukelaer’s (remember them?) they do it all the time:

Home – eng

rgosrgos
    Participant

0.37: …that stage this break-out…

It’s CNN. Now the hoax is official. This seals it. Done. Fake. Next.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"