EU Social Experiment: Immigration

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes EU Social Experiment: Immigration

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

It’s CNN. Now the hoax is official. This seals it. Done. Fake. Next.

Haha.

We knew it was all under control from the start. Why wouldn’t it be ?
    To us, it’s surely history inevitably repeating itself in real time ?

People are really moving, of course. That isn’t all fake.
    That it’s clearly stage-managed, including set-pieces, doesn’t mean there aren’t real feet on the ground here.

This is a reality play, is it not, rgos?

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Hey, the bass player in my band tells me confidently ”Evolution must be real,
    EVEN the Pope says it is!
    haha

Yes, well, since dinousaurs turned out to be fake we can no longer believe in the Big Bong. Bang.

BTW, Tom, xilef (where is he? has he left a FOOON?), this Stonehenge thing. What a shocker. I was there in 1988, 21st of June, summer solstice, doing a little hippy dance in the night (not really). Police had totally cordoned off the place, on Thatcher’s orders. At dawn, it turned into a massive Napoleonic battle between the police and travelers, spreading out over the entire plateau.

All they wanted was to touch the stones. Now we know why they wouldn’t let anyone near ’em. Concrete props out of Pinewood Studios. Pah!

As a Westerner, I can appreciate a typically English practical joke, but on YouTube there is one pissed off Japanese fakeologist who wants his money back.

rgosrgos
    Participant

This is a reality play, is it not, rgos?

Yes, absolutely. Film set doesn’t even begin to describe it. Nevertheless, film set and drill are the two conduits of the hoax.

CarysCarys
    Participant

Just logging this here…

EvilEdna: thanks @barry12 certainly the “iconic” imagery from the “syrian refugee crisis” seems very ropey.

Hoi Polloi has just started a thread on cluesforum questioning the validity of the “drowned Syrian baby” tragedy and the imagery that sold it.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1826&p=2396527

CarysCarys
    Participant

This just gets better and better! 😀

Dozens of beachgoers pay their respects to drowned Aylan Kurdi in touching tribute

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/603682/beach-Aylan-Kurdi-Morocco-tribute-Syria-refugee-crisis-Turkey-David-Cameron-migrants

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    CarysCarys
    Participant
    rgosrgos
    Participant

Footy!

I don’t know about you, Tom, but I’m feeling a little peckish. Would you like a few pieces of Turkish feta, with some olives maybe?

CarysCarys
    Participant

And now to ramp the fear up a little bit more:

‘Just wait…’ Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

AN OPERATIVE working for Islamic State has revealed the terror group has successfully smuggled thousands of covert jihadists into Europe.

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

“Just wait,” he smiled.

Of course. He would “smile” wouldn’t he…?

Attachments:
    CarysCarys
    Participant

…The Joker card being played again. Smile everyone!

This took over our Facebook feeds a few days ago:

Attachments:
    rgosrgos
    Participant

…and better!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/603682/beach-Aylan-Kurdi-Morocco-tribute-Syria-refugee-crisis-Turkey-David-Cameron-migrants

Ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by rgosrgos.
    rgosrgos
    Participant

This took over our Facebook feeds a few days ago:

Ah, there you go. Mystery Space Riders. NASA and Flat Earth thrown in. Just like Mr Shack said: the joke was on us.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Aylan

If my Turkish is not letting me down, that means ‘moon’.

Moon as in lunatic.

Flat moon ceiling lamp

In case anyone’s buying:

http://www.stylepark.com/en/modular/flat-moon-ceiling-lamp

CarysCarys
    Participant

Flat moon lamp! 😆

It’s “Lunar Ay Kid?”

Anagramarama!

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

ds

So they want him to be remembered like this, with the crescent moon and the Invincible Mystery Space Riders on his shirt.

Why does he always seem to be wearing the same outfit ?
    Blue shorts and red T-shirt ? It was, of course, the combo he was washed-up in.

fd

At this point, I’m lost for words.
    fd

DalTampra

HenkusHenkus

I can say that this picture of the ‘dead boy at the beach’ has affected my whole family.
    Its crazy how much effect a picture (with weeks of context) can have on the herd.

When i tried to even speculate about it being fake and it being used to steer everyone, on a family day … well you all know what happens right?
    Except my brother, he can see how it CAN be fake…

Love the posts,
    a lot info i did not see yet

rgosrgos
    Participant

When i tried to even speculate about it being fake and it being used to steer everyone, on a family day … well you all know what happens right?

Commiserations. I’m at a birthday party tonight and family reunion this weekend. For a fakeologist these surreal get-togethers are especially testing with such ‘crises’ going on. I plan to keep my mouth shut. Maybe a few hints here and there.

BTW Don’t we all have a birthday party coming up tomorrow, over here at Fakeologist? Nicely tied in with this immigration spectacle. Has our host planned any festivities? Tom, what’ll you wear?

rgosrgos
    Participant

At this point, I’m lost for words.

You Tom, lost for words? You’re joking right?

Well, let me help you out.

Mink Whale Stranded At Gold Coast Beach Dies.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Riffing on…

Lesbos

A bit of LGBTQ thrown into the mix. (Q is for Questioning, that’s us)

Hillary, the future first female lesbian president of America, before the UN seal.

(I heard this in the audiochat. Can anyone give a reference?)

The UN, the Blue Team, a major player in/provider of this immigration crisis.

Their world is flat.

Hillary says sorry.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Hi!

rgosrgos
    Participant

Leuk die feestjes, hè?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"