Fake Aviation Crashes and other Helihoaxes

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Fake Aviation Crashes and other Helihoaxes

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good find, xileffelix, we all love a good nail-biting air disaster! [incidentally new season of Air Crash: Disasters Uncovered on BlazeTVhttp://www.blaze.tv/series/seasons?series=Air%20Crash:%20Disasters%20Uncovered ]

..</noscript>
    Lyndsey Elliott [13] visited by Prince Charles

What became of orphaned 13-year old Lyndsay [Christine] Elliot b.1971 Wirral]? The poor mite who suffered the triple tragedy of losing her single-mother Barbara Elliot née Gartland plus aunt and uncle [Joyce and Leslie Oliver] in the horrific blaze on the airport tarmac.

Despite all the odds, young Lyndsay pulled through with a miraculous recovery. And we’ve only got the Royals to thank for that.

In a fairytale ending almost cut-and-paste from Brothers Grimm, the Prince & Princess of Wales maintained a bedside vigil beside orphaned teen Lyndsay until she roused from her “coma”. Awwww! :-

From The Times, (Aug 28, 1985) :

Miss Lindsey Elliott aka Lyndsay Christine Elliot

Meanwhile father Derek Elliot, estranged from late wife Barbara, immediately jetted-in from the USA, visiting daughter Lyndsay in Wythenshawe Hospital. Taking over the bedside vigil from Prince Charles & Lady Di.

Curiously, no mention of Lyndsay’s elder brother Andrew Paul Elliot [b. who would have been 18 at the time.

So where are they all today?

Mother Barbara’s dead. Obviously.

Dad Derek Elliot is still out in USA – Clermont FL (via Springboro OH). Playing the quintessential English lager lout (aged 76)!.

Never-mentioned orphaned brother Andrew stayed out in Ohio, pressing buttons at IBM..

Joyce and Leslie Oliver’s two orphaned sons – (Lyndsay’s cousins) – Christopher [b.1960] and David Oliver [b.1965] – still live on the Wirral; David “inherited” the old family home at Venables Close, Spital; while brother Christopher is in nearby Thornton Hough.

While not-so-teeny-these-days, Lyndsay [now Dourdin-Elliot] surfaced 2015 in Lille, France [via Florida, Ohio and Rotterdam].

Since 2015 she’s been Professor Lyndsay Christine Dourdin-Elliot, Head of Humanities / Professor of International Relations & Critical Thinking (haha!) at Catholique Univ. in Lille, France.

#PRAY FOR MANCHESTER : - Lyndsay Dourdin-Elliot.  Indeed. But which Manchester? #Manchester2017 ? Or #Manchester1985?

#PRAY-FOR-MANCHESTER : – Professor Lyndsay Dourdin-Elliot. Indeedy. But which Manchester? #Manchester2017 ? Or #Manchester1985 ?!

Bet that #Pray-For-Manchester parallel meme triggers a well-earned duper’s chuckle!

Huge gaps of decades in Lyndsay’s linkedin profile. Where’s she been all those intervening years?? Graduated Andrews School for Girls, Willoughby OH in 1989. And then vanished until 2014 for her Master’s at Erasmum, Rotterdam. Some lacuna.

http://www.classmates.com/people/Lyndsay-Dourdin-Elliot/8735223405

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lyndsay-dourdin-elliot/

And Ooh! See her linkedin photo — spot the poster behind! RMS Titanic!
    Fancy that! Imagine the tales that Professor Elliot could tell us about (fishy) transport disasters!!

TRANSPORT DISASTERS -- Lyndsay Dourdin-Elliot

xileffilex
    Participant

Excellent work, Psyopticon
    When one watches the pathetic stories of the few trusted and coached survivors to appear in the media, it’s obvious that #NDNGH.
    Barbara just vanishes.

The parents [Florence and Thomas Gartland] of her and elder sister by four years, Joyce [q.v.] lived locally until 2001 and 1997 respectively, despite the appalling “tragedy” of losing both their children in a “plane crash” years earlier yet never appeared in the media.

Gary Kent, brother in law of Derek, friends with Lyndsay, never mentions the “tragedy”.
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06085645/officers

Another key actor in the media was one of the “surviving” stewards, Joanna Toff now Joanna Caston
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/air-disaster-heroine-runs-to-aid-1108737

She may be seen in the “Zal Rule” video, Disaster on the Runway at 4.30 and 8.15, one of of several reciters of the “I thought it was a tyre blowout” meme. [cf. the “blown speaker” narrative in more recent psy-ops] She says it was “a bit of a bottleneck and everybody was pushing forward” at the single operatiional emergency door, lol! Everybody just tumbled in behind the boy in the ‘yellow t-shire’ Joanna ejected from the plane. lol! Hero!

Joanna Toff was awarded the Queen’s Gallantry Medal for her bravery after crawling on her hands and knees to reach choking passengers and drag them to the escape chute…he Manchester coroner, Leonard Gorodkin, said at the time that Joanna had “acted magnificently”.

The disaster on a jet packed with holidaymakers bound for Corfu claimed the lives of colleagues Jacqueline Urbanski and Sharon Ford, and after the ordeal Joanna decided to quit Manchester with husband Mick ** to start a new life in France.
    It still feels strange talking about the plane disaster and I do feel blessed having survived that and cancer too.

Feb 15 2007

Joanne’s heroic story is told in more detail here
    British Airtours Flight 28M ‘Manchester Ringway Disaster’

Where are they now? Singapore
    https://sg.linkedin.com/in/joanna-caston-qgm-fraes-b8394b36
    Director Sales and Marketing
    Flight Experience
    February 2008 – Present (10 years 5 months)Singapore
    Co-owner and operator of Flight Experience Singapore – Asia’s first real flight simulator for the public.

Worked closely with MayDay TV company and their programme Air Crash Investigations for the episode that highlighted an incident I was involved in. LOL!

** Here’s Mick b 1947, who has been retired for a number of years as a BA pilot [2016 video]

We interviewed Captain Michael Caston, Managing Director of Flight Experience Singapore, and a retired airline pilot of over 41 years (with British Airways and Singapore Airlines) with over 26,000 flight hours, on what visitors can expect at Flight Experience Singapore’s authentic B737NG fixed based simulator, and what businesses can gain from leadership and teambuilding workshops inside the simulator

Here’s another great video, focussing on “survivors” Lynsey DAvies and Charlie Hickson [C.C Hickson of Moss Side] and Lindsay Davies from Sale.

as faithfully ‘remembered’ in 2010
    “We started picking up speed to take off and there was a dull thud, clearly coming from outside,” Lindsay said. “I could see the back of the engine casing, and could see orange inside the engine, then I saw flames.

“I looked to the back and there was smoke coming through one of the windows. There was a tiny hole, almost as if it had cracked with the heat. By now the plane was almost at a standstill, and people had started moving into the aisle. But the queue wasn’t moving, and I was thinking ‘This thing is going to blow up’. I just wanted to get off.”
    Lindsay jumped down an escape chute to the runway, just as firefighters arrived.
    She added: “Even at this point, I thought we’d be getting our cases off and getting on another plane. That’s how little I knew of what was going on in there.
    “I looked at the plane and the whole of the back end had fallen down and there were black clouds of smoke pumping out.”

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/my-date-with-air-disaster-884539

xileffilex
    Participant

Notes on some of the fictims of Manchester flight 28

Rebecca Michelle Bates, aged 9, from Wetherby, Yorkshire, no adults of that name perished. No such birth recorded in England and Wales.

Maurice, aka Morris Allmark b 1938, Brenda Marie, nee Taylor b 1956 . and their son aged 11, Steven Allmark b 1975, from St Helens, married 1973 in Brandford, Yorkshire.
    Interestingly, Maurice has no E&W birth registered, but there’s another 1956 marriage recorded to a Valerie Child, also b 1939,producing 4 children. 1957-1962

We can assume this is the same father, on his second family.
    Always interesting, these fictims with children.
    to be continued…

xileffilex
    Participant

The heroic, deceased steward[ess] Jaqueline Mary Urbanski aged 27, nee Ainsworth [married John P Urbanski who vanishes [no issue] [There is another John Paul Urbanski b 1977, m 2004 who is certainly someone else] He may have been Jan Urbanski [sic] born Littleborough 1958.
    That leads to a dead end, unfortunately.
    Touching wedding photo surfaced, however “source Carl Moyle” [who he?]
    https://www.paimages.co.uk/image-details/2.23305367

Parents Tom [sic] [1928-1991] and Catherine Marie Ainsworth [nee Lawler, d 2012] brother of Jacquline – Thomas G Ainsworth b 1961.
    No mention of any of them in news reports. More dead ends. These may be the sibling’s children having married Deborah E Abbott in Rochdale in 1981 They stayed local but Thomas has drifted off…
    https://www.192.com/atoz/people/ainsworth/deborah/ol11/343299897/
    https://www.facebook.com/debbie.ainsworth.16
    this is Deborah, ex-sister in law of the “dead” stewardess, friends with her children, whose auntie “died” , Stacey James and Dean, now married to a Thai woman.
    I guess they may be all out of the loop.

Probate – Jacqueline Mary Urbanski of 2 Bower Avenue, Wardle, Rochdale, died August 22 1985 Administration 15 November 1985

Or what about this “deceased” pair, possibly relocated, also from Sheffield
    Rita LAWRENCE, of Sheffield b 1947 [nee Collins, spouse John W Lawrence]
    Joanne Louise LAWRENCE, age 15, of Sheffield

sibling John Christopher Lawrence, b 1972 survived, along with dad John W Lawrence. where did they go to?

Here’s a nice summary for the 30th anniversary, with a Yorkshire perspective
    https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-families-still-waiting-for-apology-over-manchester-air-disaster-on-30th-anniversary-of-tragedy-1-7422959

Boy off with dad, girl off with mum perhaps….

Probate – Joanne Louise Lawrence, 117 Lindley Lane, Sheffield. Died August 22 1985, administration December 18 1985

Insights One of those from Sheffield who died was 18-year-old Sarah Beckett. Her father William, who helped with wife Linda to found an air safety campaign group in the wake of the tragedy, said today: “They [Manchester airport or British Airways, which operated Airtours] have got no excuse not to apologise.

Survivors and the relatives of those who died eventually successfully sued US aircraft engine manufacturer Pratt & Whitney.

[August 22 2015 hoax management]

Now, here’s the funny thing, according to the Times newspaper, August 22 1985, the list of survivors does not include any people called Beckett! With whom was she travelling?

And unusually for an 18 year old, there was probabe
    Sarah Beckett 274 Eccleshall Road South, Sheffield. died August 22 1985 Administration August 4 1986

But….it get weirder [as in the Bethnal Green wartime “disaster”], children are the subject of probate…
    Susan Pamela Beal of Whitegates, Doveston Road, Sale died August 22 1985
    administration October 10 1985
    Age 16, remember.

And we even have a 9 year old girl being the subject of probate…
    Rebecca Michelle Bates also Harrison ** 21 Nichols Way Linton Park Wetherby died August 22 1985 administration October 10 1985 Estate £60,000!!!!! Aged 9 years !!!
    aka a nice little relocation lump sum.
    One of the alleged survivors according to The Times was Catherine Harrison [sic] of the same address.

** There is no birth for a Rebecca Michelle Bates,but only for a Catherine Michelle Harrison in Newcastle, correctly in 1976 [Q2] the only child of Kathryn [sic] Inness b 1951 and Eric M Harrison.. who may be
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/wDyRIBKdX4dLoYu1kpAyLzZp8Bo/appointments

And here’s the confirmiation – a marriage in Leeds [near Wetherby] in 1985
    Eric E Bates with Kathryn Harrison.
    Hmmmm
    So that would be Eric Ernest Bates, Quantity Surveyor of the same address, b Newcastle 1944
    http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/director/2964433/ERIC-ERNEST-BATES
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03884430/officers
    previous marriage to Kathleen L Short in 1968, Newcastle.

And have we any 22 month old babies beingthe subject of probate? Indeed we have!!
    Lisa Barker of 12 Harvest Bank, Hyde Heath *** Amersham, Bucks died 22 August 1985 Administration 1 September 1985!

*** the very same village in which top company executive Richard Cousins, the “victim” of the seaplane “crash” in Sydney [q.v.] at the end of 2017, had a more luxurious home!! A dangerous place to live!

And Steven Allmark’s sendoff – for an 11 year old boy…
    not exceeding £40,000
    of 13 Jerome Gardens, Sutton, St Helens,died 22 August 1985, administration December 16 1985

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by xileffilex.
    xileffilex
    Participant

A little gem with a sporting [horse racing] connection was brought up in a search for Royal Humane Society awards [an organisation which often uses heroes to rubber stamp hoaxes as genuine events]

and it was a SILVER!

Ray Cochrane will be presented on Tuesday with a Royal Humane Society silver medal, its top domestic award, for saving the life of his friend and fellow jockey, Frankie Dettori, when their light aircraft crashed on June 1 just after take-off at Newmarket.

Despite suffering burns to his head, Cochrane dragged the injured Dettori out of the plane and also tried, unsuccessfully, to save the pilot

As so often happens, the pilot dies and is in his 50s.
    Pilot Patrick Mackey, 52 of Axminster died – check
    isolated area – between the July and Rowly Mile courses at Newmarket in an area known as the Devil’s Ditch. check

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/horse_racing/1793852.stm
    Cochrane and Dettori were heading for a race at Goodwood when the Piper Seneca plane they were travelling in caught fire just after take-off.
    Dettori suffered multiple injuries and, like Cochrane, spent several days in hospital after the crash.

wow! Such resilience.

Speaking after the crash, Dettori, then 29, praised his colleague’s “impossible” actions in trying to save his fellow passengers’ lives.
    “I was very, very, very surprised to be alive,” Dettori recalled. “I heard Ray shouting ‘get out’. We tried to force the door, but it was caved in.
    “We quickly searched for a way out and saw a hole in the back, through the luggage door and as far as I recollect I scrambled my way out and Ray followed.

“My face was cut to bits. I felt I had lost my right eye. I couldn’t really see because of the blood.
    “I stopped about 10 steps away from the plane and I recollect that I just collapsed to the floor and everything was a blur.
    “Ray was determined to get me away from the plane and he helped me away. Then I saw him go back to the plane, but it was exploding and on fire.

“I saw him taking his jacket off and trying to fight the blaze. He tried to do something that was impossible.

My money’s on this being a hoax. A racing certainty.

Frankie leaving Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge

Captain Nick Lees, the director of racing and clerk of the course, said he was the first person to the scene of the crash.

well well.

June 1 2000

Hoax management – June 2002 – must give the lawyers a drink from the hoax fountain
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2069574.stm
    Mr Cochrane is suing Mr Mackey’s wife, Jill, and Sheik Mohammed’s Godolphin management company which owned the plane.

…. he is suing for £500,000 loss of earnings.

and which case seemed to vanish.

Back in 2000,
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/774429.stm
    The widow of Patrick Mackey, [Jill Mackey, also 52] has described him as a dedicated and experienced pilot who was obsessed with safety.

“I am sure he would be pleased they had survived,” she said.
    The couple had been married for 25 years and had moved to Axminster, Devon, a year ago.
    Mrs Mackey said she was heartbroken at losing the man whom she described as her best friend as well as her husband.
    She told how Patrick had given up a career in motor racing to become a pilot 15 years ago..

Patrick Mackey also enjoyed diving and go-karting

Probate November 2 2000

. Dettori, 30, broke his ankle but was able to return to racing.** Cochrane, who damaged an already-injured back and suffered burns and blurred vision in his right eye, has since retired.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1323501/Dettori-crash-pilot-lacked-relevant-training.html
    February 21 2001
    ** as predicted by the Sheikh Mohammed….
    June 3 2000
    Dettori and Cochrane were visited by Sheikh Mohammed al Maktoum, who runs the Godolphin racing stables for which Dettori rides. Mohammed, who flew from Paris to spend an hour with the pair, said the jockey would make a full recovery.
    “Frankie is OK. He will be all right.
    They are both very fit people
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/story/0,3604,327721,00.html

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by xileffilex.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by xileffilex.
    xileffilex
    Participant

A fascinating piece of WW2 fakery has emerged after just over a year’s silence.
    https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/raf-daniel-cremin-killed-cornwall-1773573
    This seems to confirm the fakery involved in wartime “deaths”, but may also be some form of hoax management.
    Allegedly two pilots “died” in a mid-air collision in 1942. Both pilots were apparently buried. Both were Australian! Wow! How “unlucky” can you get?
    Now, “human remains” which somehow have been ascribed to one of the pilots, an Australian, Squadron Leader Daniel E. Cremin, 25, who already has one of those immaculate Commonwealth War Graves Commission headstones.

The other pilot, William [D.] Norman, [aged 26] was also killed and is buried at St Illogan Church at Illogan
    so we’re told….

His son, Mark Cremin [who lives in England]
    said: “It’s a bit of mystery why they are having an inquest now. His remains, or so my mother thought, were buried in 1942.
    “Quite clearly, there was nothing in the coffin except sand bags. **
    “He was in charge of 66 Squadron and went out on a training mission with another pilot when they collided in mid air.”

allegedly.

** isn’t that what we have been suggesting as standard practice in #NDNGH #HRDPAR events?

How were these bones found?
    “A metal detectorist discovered the bones and reported it to the police so I suppose they have to have an inquest now.

“I took his bones and interred them at his grave, where he has a Commonwealth War Grave headstone, at the Roman Catholic Cometary at Wardour in Wiltshire.”

suuuure.

Some more details at the BBC
    Mark Cremin, said a sealed coffin of his father’s remains was sent to his family and buried in Wiltshire [Tisbury]
    In November [2017], a second service was held and Sqn Ldr Cremin’s remains were interred in his original grave

Sqn Ldr Cremin and his wife Patricia Whitemore
    “I missed him as a father all those years and somehow doing that was a conclusion.
    “It’s now all in one place and drawn together.”

It would seem that his wife was Patricia Mary Whitemore, b 1913 [January 9] in Plymouth district.
    Died 1974 aged 61 [no probate] Salisbury district. [which includes Tisbury]
    Her own mother Ethel Mary Whitemore had apparently died aged 66 in 1940, oddly described as a “spinster”….perhaps because she had been divorced and not remarried; probate to her sister in law, who was a spinster Olive Jessie Whitemore, 1884-1972.
    Patricia’s father Samuel Thorn/e Whitemore died 1957 aged 79 in London. Probate to “Ethel Whitemore, widow” d 1961 aged 72. [no probate, once again]
    Samuel Thorn Whitemore married 1) Ethel Mary Briggs in 1908 and 2) Ethel Thompson in 1921 in London

Inquest tomorrow.

xileffilex
    Participant

I don’t want to dwell on the Vauxhall London January 2013 fake helicopter “crash” which is well covered elsewhere
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=233565&page=24
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=240046&page=3
    Obviously there was no helicopter, and the two reported deaths were relocations with empty casket funerals.
    for an overview watch here

although the banner at the bottom covers the mechanism which fed burning fuel from an adjacent and anonymous pale brick Cable and Wireless building which had been commandeered for the hoax, better seen in the BBC clip from ‘citizen journalist” Nic Walker [allegedly]
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-21039457/crash-eyewitness-helicopter-came-straight-towards-us
    You have to take your hat off to the people who research, plan and carry out these hoaxes.

But it remains my favouorite stunt, an elaborate and very expensive Hollywood style movie shot in real life, in a rare part of central London which was zoned for clearance i.e. an ideal movie set, albeit on several major bus routes. The timing required, in the London rush hour was perfect, as was the weather [fog]. Had it been in the can waiting for the “off” following a propitious weather forecast? [as with 9/11]

It also showed how these events are painstakingly put together, with rehearsed witnesses, with prepared statements and tweets, and how “awkwardly placed” locals were brought onside to be part of the one-take film.
    The laughable Wikipedia official narrative
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vauxhall_helicopter_crash

I still find new details. And the hoax continues to give nearly 5 years on…

Graduate sues for £1,300,000 after Vauxhall helicopter crashed near to his car

Graduate sues for £1,300,000 after Vauxhall helicopter crashed near to his car

Sami Halawa, 26, was in his car below when it was set on fire by some of the flaming debris, the Evening Standard reports. The London School of Economics graduate is now suing the owners of the helicopter, Rotormotion UK, as he claims the trauma of the crash wrecked his banking career.

Yeah, right….

The narrative series of tweets for the MSM came from someone allegedly living [or placed for the event] in one of the row of houses right in the crash zone, starting the flow within minutes of the “crash”.
    Nic Walker was in bed when he was awoken by the sound of the helicopter, seconds before the impact. He pulled on some clothes and ran outside to help, only to find a stretch of the street on fire.
    source

Yeah, and tweeting straight away. Suuuuuure.
    Here’s his stream, for reference
    https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=from%3Anic0%20since%3A2013-01-15%20until%3A2013-01-18&src=typd&lang=en-gb

Strangely, The Times used a similar story [paywall] with a different name…
    Mike Moody (Times):
    Mike Moody, 27, an area manager, was in his flat with Alan Wiltshire, 22, post-production runner when helicopter crashed onto the road directly outside

“We woke up to the sound of an explosion and then screams. (I) looked out of the window and saw a woman screaming, saw the smoke and we ran for it basically. I’m still in my pyjamas with my jeans over the top. The smoke was very very close to our flat; it was literally the building next door and so we went outside and we saw there was till what sounded like explosions – I assume it was the cars. There was a land rover, a black land rover that was on fire at about 5 to 10 metres from my door, just on the corner of Miles Street and Wandsworth road which were people trying to put out but other people were saying we’ve got to move because that will explode. Some of the construction workers from where the crane was told us just basically said everyone move now this is really, really dangerous. Go. We left. ”

“There was someone in the range rover that was on fire but he got out. It was only a small fire on the bonnet at the time. He was taken out of the car by the consturction workers, they pulled him out. It looked like Baghdad. Lots of people screaming, crying. No-one really sure what was going on. I rang my mum at 5 minutes past 8 and we left at 6 minutes past 8 because that’s when I rang her back to say we’d been told to move.“
    source
    Very very narrative.

The Anorak also quotes another obscure “witness”, a “Harley man” type

Mark Louis Sidney, who was heading for Vauxhall station, told Sky News: “I heard a loud bang, I looked up and saw bits of propeller and parts of the aircraft falling off it and then plummeting down. Then a plume of smoke went up.
    “I called the emergency services. It happened in a matter of a seconds before it was on the ground. I thought ‘Wait a minute, has this thing been shot out of the sky or what?’.
    “I could see the top of the crane was shaking on the top of the building. It was very foggy so the helicopter probably couldn’t see it.”

Mr Sidney said the emergency response was “very professional” and there was “no delay”.

[the standard ‘wonderful emergency services’ quote]
    Revision – there was NO helicopter.

Well, he is a recruited local – because here he is, office manager for Citywire
    “Vauxhall London born and raised”

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by xileffilex.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by xileffilex.
    xileffilex
    Participant

Incidentally, this is what is planned for the site of this faked crash and disaster.

Does it remind us of anything? The staging area for the “crash” was in front of the anonymous low rise white Cable & Wireless building which has mysteriously been spared redevelopment.

xileffilex
    Participant

Coming right up, an ideal fake helicopter crash
    Ingredients – one Thai “billionaire” football club owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha
    – one helicopter [allegedly]
    – one football club which miraculously, against all the odds won the English football league recently
    – one small fire in an isolated car park
    – a few puffs of smoke.
    – a few “witnesses”
    – the standard “portfolio” of a very few photos for the media
    – one daughter to join her father

Job done. Off to new lives.

Let’s see the imagery and witness statements…
    cordoned off “fireball”

smouldering

blocking fire engines, standard practice

See if you can spot a helicopter behind the miraculously undamaged fencing…

An alleged aerial view – hmmmm

Bring on the “witnesses” who were there in the dark….

Sky Sports News reporter Rob Dorsett said the helicopter took off from the pitch, as it does after every game.
    He said that after a few seconds it appeared to lose control and crashed into the car park just a few hundred metres away….Leo Bruka told 5 Live that he saw two police officers whose car was near the crash scene.

“One of them was looking for something and the other one, he ran straight away to the helicopter and he was trying to break the window,” he said.

“Then there is an explosion and they pulled back because the fire was too hot…

Another witness said it appeared “the tail propeller wasn’t working, putting it into a spin”.

suuuuuure

Cue thoughts, prayers, massive outpouring of grief and emptying of florists’ shops in Leicester. What a great game football is for the media and the controllers, always willing to play ball….
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470
    Another with brilliant night vision – the alleged nephew of “John Butcher” who saw the “helicopter spiral out of control” in the darkness – suuuuuuure

Andrew Brodie, assistant chief fire officer at Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service, said the crash was “clearly serious and tragic”.

He tweeted early on Sunday that he had just left “multiagency strategic meetings” at Leicestershire Police’s HQ, and asked for people not to speculate on the causes or people involved.
    i.e. high level hoax management meetings, which billionaires will require rather than just a visit of “specially trained officers” to loved ones “left behind”….

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by xileffilex.
    xileffilex
    Participant

Freelance photographer Ryan Brown, who was covering the game, saw the helicopter clear the King Power Stadium before it crashed.

He told BBC Radio Leicester: “The engine stopped and I turned round and it made a bit of a whirring noise, like a grinding noise.

“The helicopter just went silent, I turned round and it was just spinning, out of control. And then there was a big bang and then [a] big fireball.”

Same old format but it always works well. “Funny noises”
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470

A funny smell comes off this “crash” too. And it’s not the smell of death.

And here’s the accompanying, prepared citizen journalism with the usual cast of actors
    https://twitter.com/MabzCiteh/status/1056276419322527744

which is picked up by The Sun in a nice one-two move…
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7599458/helicopter-crash-leicester-city-owner-and-daughter-among-five-feared-dead/

xileffilex
    Participant

….and here’s the video from the intel controlled Guardian newspaper which gives a platform to the “witnesses” whose quotes could then be spread throughout the MSM…

A pathetic hoax. Note the overgrown “car park” at the end of the video, covered in moss and weeds.

xileffilex
    Participant

More from the controlled Guardian…

It is understood Srivaddhanaprabha** was one of five people on board

I understand it to be a #HRDPAR #NDNGH hoax.

** just turned 60 ideal “retirement” age.

Tim Acott, a Leicester season ticket holder of 40 years, said: “It just came out of the stadium already spinning, then down to the ground. Just in a spiral. It hit the ground with a big bang then burst into flames. It’s over on the other side of the car park, I don’t think there were people there. I’m shaking.”

suuuure he was.

This “witness” may be a surveyor from Towcester
    http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/director/7886251/TIMOTHY-JOHN-ACOTT

No mention of any bodies, any identification, how many “bodies” despite the scrap metal fire having been extinguished in 20 minutes

xileffilex
    Participant

from the pprune forum, stuffed with agents and useful idiots.

which nicely shows [Red B] the carefully chosen site for the “crash” – nicely hidden from prying eyes
    A close up of the derelict car lot which may belong to the National Grid Refurbishment Centre, the building adjacent who then would have to be involved in the hoax The Leicester Refurbishment Centre provides just as an important role in National Grid’s distribution network. Here, they undertake the refurbishment of circuit breakers from all over the country before returning them to service
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.6186719,-1.1407458,57m/data=!3m1!1e3

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirtan-anand-88815568/?originalSubdomain=uk

xileffilex
    Participant

I see the Guardian video is already removed, job done…

More nonsense…the Wembley arch lit up in blue and white, the Leicester colours

Cue more grieving…minutes silence…floral “tributes”….

What we [the controlled Guardian] know i.e. “understand”
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2018/oct/28/leicester-city-helicopter-crash-latest-updates

• Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha is believed to have been among at least five people on board the Agusta Westland

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was due to fly to Luton Airport before taking a private jet back to Thailand.

I bet he was – into retirement.

xileffilex
    Participant

….and here’s the video from the intel controlled Guardian newspaper which gives a platform to the “witnesses” whose quotes could then be spread throughout the MSM…

The Guardian composite video [source from various “citizen” videos [no doubt all invited to the conflagration] with dubbed soundtrack, seems to have resurfaced with a different url….

Make sure you get the word helicopter dubbed in to describe the pile of smouldering junk [re-run of the Vauxhall London helihoax of 2013]

which the Guardian has followed up with a video dedicated to the phoney billionaire. Are all these “billionaires” merely actors, frontmen?

oh, here’s the flaming pile of junk, btw [also from The Guardian]

Participant

When the Arianne Grande PsyOp was carried out in Manchester 18 months ago I noted that there was only ONE other piece of news that day, as presented on The News : the death of James Bond actor Roger Moore. Regardless as to if and when Moore may have actually died it seemed conspicuous and certainly contrived to add to the ‘black’ day we were experiencing.

When the Vegas shooting Op happened at a Country Music festival and it was announced that Tom Petty had died that same day, it felt like more of the same. A double whammy of News : the mass casualty event at a concert combined with the announcement of the death of a much loved musical figure..oh yeh ? This all makes some sense, of course. It’s there to enhance the effect of the message by adding to the shock factor of the day, using a well-known character many can relate to.

Here, on Saturday, along with this flaming-KING-POWER-reference-of-a-football-Op we also had the shocking News that well known ex-footballer and former England manager(meaning, I think, he obviously is some kind of agent, anyway) Glen Hoddle, 61, had had a heart attack. As time wore on and we still had no confirmation of who had died in the helicopter crash, the news stations also left us hanging with the Hoddle situation.
    All part of the plan, I’d suggest.

Here’s regular pundit Hoddle with another major football agent, Steven Gerard.
    fd

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

Yes indeed, Tom, a highly suspicious heart attack and, like all reported injuries of footballers, we must trust the messenger [which of course we don’t] It gives them “extra time” to iron out the “crash” narrative I guess.

Here’s only the second “crash” site aerial view to “emerge”, in fact an officially sanctioned set after a further day of “scene setting”…. Nowadays the location scouts have to contend with potential users of drones, hence well chosen, isolated spots for their psy-ops

source, Mirror

New pictures taken from above the Leicester helicopter crash site reveal just how close it came to hitting the stadium and surrounding buildings before its hero pilot steered it away.
    LOL!!!

And the pilot? He travelled the world [check!] with his Polish pilot “soul mate” i.e. great candidates for new life
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/29/soulmate-pilots-among-five-died-alongside-leicester-city-billionaire/
    Eric Swaffer died alongside his partner Izabela Roza Lechowicz in the crash which also claimed the lives of Leicester City Football Club owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and two of his staff members, Nursara Suknamai and Kaveporn Punpare.
    The couple were both professional pilots and were living together in Camberley, Surrey, having recently bought a house together, according to a long-time friend.
    Speaking to Stephen Nolan on BBC Radio 5 Live, Ms Morris-Marr described their romance as an “aviation love story”, adding: “Not many people get to work and travel with their soulmate, travelling the world going to glamorous places.”
    Ms Lechowicz, who moved to the UK from Poland in 1997, was selected by her country’s London embassy as one of 18 exceptional Polish women who inspired the community in the UK for being a pilot.

Writing earlier this year about becoming a pilot as part of the project to celebrate women getting the vote in Poland in 1918, she said she was inspired by her partner.

How old is Swaffer? 53, ideal early retirement
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/Og–B-XuDfmpnGdBzJqH9NIBxXA/appointments

two companies recently set up at 16 Heatherdale Road, Camberley, United Kingdom, GU15 2LT, IE Aviation [joint directors] and EI aviation [Swaffer sold director] – touching and romantic – I for Isabella E for Eric…..

Any more “Harley man” type “witnesses” Surely –
    Sky Sports cameraman Dan Cox was horrified to see the helicopter “spinning out of control” moments after hearing the take-off.

Cox told Sky News: “I heard the helicopter coming out of the stadium, saw it as you do, they are amazing pieces of machinery and then I just carried on walking thinking next time I look up it is going to be overhead.
    “The next thing I just looked up and it was just spinning, static just out of control, just a constant spinning, I have never seen anything like it.”

He continued: “I don’t know how the pilot did it but he seemed to manage to slow down the spinning rotation and it drifted off into the corner part of the car park.”

As the cameraman began filming the aftermath of the crash a police officer was seen desperately trying to smash a glass window and free the victims.**

Witnesses recall seeing the officer run straight towards the helicopter, leaving his colleague standing beside their police car.
    Cox added: “To my mind the pilot was heroic and the two police offers in front of me, who also tried to help, they are heroes too.”
    “It could have been so much worse if the pilot hadn’t done that.

** suuuure
    hero, obvs.
    What a load of baloney!!

Swaffer was actually born in 1965, as Eric Charles Henry Swaffer.
    dob July 1965,not 1967 as provided above
    Previous company – Excel Charter Ltd, with co-directors Alison and Martin Wood of Colliers End, Ware.
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/O1mrvfk2SC2IGSNjJ9pjirLqhFU/appointments
    and before that, Blindlime Limited.
    A former EasyJet pilot

Uri Geller Verified account @TheUriGeller
    RIP My dear friends Eric Swaffer and Izabela Lechowicz and my condolences to their families and to all the families of the people who died in the crash yesterday

xileffilex
    Participant

Ms Lechowicz’s preferred destination? Tahiti

Izabela Lechowicz is a flight instructor on the Gulfstream G550 for International Flight Crew.

She began her pilot career in 2003 and obtained her Gulfstream G450 and G550 type qualification in 2007.

As a Flight Simulator Instructor (SFI), Ms. Lechowicz trains both novice and experienced pilots and helps them obtain certification for certain airports, such as Chambéry and Kathmandu.

In addition, she is currently passing her helicopter pilot license.

From the cockpit:

“The G550 is very fun to drive. I like to take the orders and train pilots on this plane. Its interior is very refined and its design imposes on the tarmac. ”

Preferred route:

“Bora Bora and Tahiti are two beautiful destinations with very spectacular approaches, but I also flew over varied landscapes in Europe, China and Japan. “
    source PrivateFly blog, October 7 2014

and….symmetrically, the bio of Swaffer, safe blog, 2012
    https://www.privatefly.com/inspirational-jet-flights/interview-with-pilot-eric-swaffer.html
    [no mention of their partners,btw]

Eric’s helicopter flying has been hugely varied and challenging. Eric has flown helicopters for live media broadcasting including “The Big Breakfast” and the Virgin Radio traffic helicopter.

The JW Marriott in Juhu, Mumbai, India is a top favourite. The service and facilities are astonishing, it’s almost my second home as I’ve spend 180 nights here over the last couple of years.

Participant

fd

So, a flaming King Power reference in the car park of Leicester City.

Carpark – King – Leicester City, we’ve seen this before haven’t we ?

gf

In 2015 apparently Richard III’s skeleton was exhumed from the carpark of Leicester City Council Social Services and ultimately reinterred at Leicester Cathedral on 26 March 2015.

Now that’s a comedy of it’s own when you look at it, but for now, get this : on 26 March 2015 Leicester City Football Club were rock bottom of the Premier League.
    They’d been bottom for over four months and looked sure for relegation.
    BUT after they said they’d reinterred old Richard III and finally given the old King a decent burial in Leicester, the football team started winning, and winning a lot.
    They went on a remarkable run, first winning four games on the trot and ultimately
    securing 22 points from the last nine games and drawing away from the relegation zone.
    Of course, they then went on win the Premier League the very next season. All this from exactly the moment they gave old Richard a decent burial at the King Power Stadium while the team wore KING POWER on their shirts.
    fd

So yeh, carpark, Leicester City, King Power. Yes, yes, yes, we get it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhumation_and_reburial_of_Richard_III_of_England
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_III_of_England

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

I’d forgotten about the King Dick hoax in Leicester, the city of “exploding” kebab shops, houses and Polish delicatessens. Suuuuuure.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-43626614
    https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/leicester-explosion-comes-just-2-1262744
    Leicester explosion comes just 2 months after huge blast destroyed Birstall home

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-19734929

They do love their HRDPARs in Leicester, coming thick and strong, thanks to the local fire brigade. An ideal place to stage a helihoax

And back to third tier for Leicester City FC one presumes…
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46016290

Leicester – home city of David Icke, btw, let’s not forget.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About xileffilex

doubter of everything in the MSM - photojournalists especially. Especially interested in the David Kelly suicide psy-op, Diana faked crash, Boston Marathon hoax. Old man with time to read behind the headlines. Southern England