Google's "Make Me Go Hmmm" Moment

Fakeologist.com Forums This and That Google's "Make Me Go Hmmm" Moment

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Google’s Pic O’ The Day

Goooooal!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I wonder what the 10 and 11 on the jersey’s mean? Maybe because today is the 9th. So it says 10 and 11? Interesting that they are aliens . .

Participant

Interesting JC,

Very strange. What the heck? One three-eyed, one-horned alien and one three-horned one-eyed alien.

The GOOGLE is spread across the picture.
    It reads ‘GO’ on the ‘Argentina side’, then it’s as if there’s a single zero. This suggest the score?

Then on the other side there’s a single G. Well it was 0-0 it nearly is that.

Then the ‘Argentinian one is smiling’ – well they did win…

Quirky weirdness or foreshadowing? I’ve got to think there’s something in it. An image so prominent – the game known to be fixed by the very people who control Google.

Why wouldn’t they?

DalTampra

Also interesting with this picture, the alien on the left has one “antenna” and the alien on the right has three “antenna’s.” While the alien on the left has 3 eyes. Which could mean 33.

In the view screen, there are 12 stars. 12 = 1+2 = 3.

Another things is that there are 7 triangles on the right side, near the red alien.

The alien on the right has a score of G, which is the 7th letter of the alphabet.

Very Interesting Thoughts! The first thing I noticed was the upside down 37 on the right side of the pic, so wondered if this was just coinkidink or more to it. It could be nothing, but it was the first thing that stuck out at me, as well as those 3 pyramids? above the upside down 37.

Those aliens are strange indeed, the eyes and antennas look like some thought was put into creating them that specific way, just throwing a few observations out to see what could possibly stick.

Properties of the number 37

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu37.php

Ab

Red and Blue pillar symbolism.

The LE on the right is also “EL” if reversed, a general reference for a “god” and at the end of names of angELs, good or bad, RaphaEL, MichaEL, GabriEL.

‘G’ is also in the center of the masons compass and square. It is “Gamel”, the 3rd letter in the Phoenician alphabet (read right to left) and looks like a 7, hence me saying that 33 is essentially the same as 77.

http://www.phoenician.org/alphabet_phoenician.GIF

No telling if they are trying to hint towards a rigged match. I usually think along the lines that they are just flaunting their occult jibbery.

Participant

Let’s have a look at this….THING ( Wayne Carver )

fd

DalTampra

We should get Zach to examine the numbers and letters strewn throughout the world cup google doodle images of the last few weeks. There seems to be many.

Participant

This was to celebrate the start of the World Cup.

df

Argentina are in the final.

gf

Also the arm positions of the characters took my eye. I’ve noticed various presented arm positionings ( but generally those two – arms aloft and then straight out as this is- Christ in the background) in relation to football subliminals before. I’ve talked about
    the ‘Yellowman” – on the Match of the Day thread – where I’ve seen a concerted effort over years of repeated television programming, to implant the ‘Yellowman image’ with his arms raised in relation to football success and then insert it as a reference at other times. The arms out to the side position, I’ve seen placed in conjunction. The Google ‘yellowman’ , is neatly bang-smack in the middle of the image.

In the Google image we have a crowd of Google characters with raised arms, then the Statue of Christ in the background with his arms out straight in the crucifix position.

I don’t know. Is it some kind of subconscious semaphore?

The repeated Yellow man image fits the bill with soccer, anyway. The goalkeepers are key players in the fix.
    fd

Finally, it looks like they’re playing games with Christ the Redeemer here :
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/worldcup/germany-vs-argentina-world-cup-final-2014-more-humiliation-for-brazil-christ-the-redeemer-statue-could-be-lit-up-in-argentina-colours-as-part-of-twitter-campaign-9602102.html

DalTampra

Participant

Thoughts on the theory of Yellowman.

Arms up for victory?

Arms out straight for death? Just thinking aloud.

ds

sa

fd

fd

DalTampra

@tom, this has nothing to do with the Google image? I’m confused . . .

Participant

Sorry Tal. Fair point. I was getting carried away with the little yellow figure/letter ‘O’ with his arms up in the other Google banner I posted and getting side-tracked down another line of inquiry I have into ‘yellowman’ imagery being used in staged ‘events’.

Probably an unnecessary digression. I’d delete the post if I could.
    Please excuse my meanderings.

DalTampra

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.