Jan 2016

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Joseph!

A brief introduction with my fakery/hoax background:

Perhaps 20 years ago in a book on propaganda I read

that If I didn’t have a degree in psychological warfare then

I had no business listening to the radio or watching the

TV. At that time in my life this was rather astounding to

me however I was beginning to see stories getting on

the news that were surely serving a political agenda.

As time went on I got the Inforwars ‘bug’ for a few years

then it just came to me as Alex would go away from

time to time on his vacations that this was suspicious.

He’d be talking about mind control and I realized he

was using these very tactics in the intro to his show.

So I’ve dumped Alex a long time ago.

I was astounded to come across flat earth a year ago

and was delighted to learn the earth is not a ball. Be-

cause of statements from two folks I hold dear to me

I had/have flat earth leanings; one is an English poet

William Blake.

I learned from Able Danger that there were no planes

on 911. I came across your show through Jon Le Bon

and as I recalled yesterday I seem to remember him

saying to sign in. After listening to the show you posted

yesterday I don’t seem to have access to all of what’s

available so I thought I’d try singing in.

Here’s some very short videos I made last week.

for a friend.

Plus here I am on YT:

https://www.youtube.com/user/joseph501325

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Cap’n Kent

Age 72 career air force grandfather of eight. Now live on Texas farm./As I see it you want me to appear to be something I’m not: a twisted, pseudo intellectual fake in and of myself. Sorry, I’m a highly educated, for real old Texan who has logged several hundred hours looking into what happened, and did not, on and after September 11, 2001.

Black DogBlack Dog

SMOV0088 x264 — this video (Joseph) wasn’t much, nice door though, I guess. …wrong link(?). I was waiting for the door to burst open with something loud and scary. No problem/welcome.

Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Aris Tocles

My “name ” is Aris Tocles. I mostly research but have produced a guest blog post. See Blog of Blogs September 26 2013 on the Kenya Mall hoax. I used to hang out mostly at Kennys Sideshow before he passed. I’ve done a few videos as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO1vOCgWnHw My Channel is Aris Tocles but even I have a hard time finding it. Search on ” not quite right at the boston marathon bombing”

I tend to believe just about every news story you see on TV is fake or agenda driven. And I don’t believe the “mainstream media” is controlled by six big media corporations. I believe the six big media corporations are controlled by the people who are in charge. The same people also control the fauxlternative media as well. There is no difference. I don’t trust any of them.

I tried registering at September Clues Forum but either did something wrong or was not accepted. You can accept me or not. To tell you the truth, I don’t really care. I’ll continue to do what I do anyway.

Aris

Black DogBlack Dog

Rock on. Aris Tocles

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome EaglesflyForever,

Greetings Ab,
    I did write a brief introduction but I guess it was not enough when I first signed up to join.
    Well around when 9/11/2001 happened is when I was awakened to monumental lies from The NIST Report saying the attackers were 19 middle eastern Men that high-jacked 4 commercial airlines. And to top it off those buildings did not fall from Gravity.
    That is around the time I left Christianity and searched out a Messianic Judaism fellowship that didn’t believe that Jesus was The Father in the Flesh. I found only one fellowship in all of Puget Sound called Fellowship of Messiah in Federal Way, WA. I attended that fellowship and studied with them till I found out they were converting to Judaism. In all this time I was studying about Judaism on Chabad Sites.
    Later I would find that Israel was behind the 9/11/2001 attack along with many Government Officials from the USA.
    When I was born I was baptized as a Roman Catholic but later when I went into Christianity. My mom was born on King Island, Alaska where The Church, i.e., The Roman One, established a Church and converted all my mom’s people. I found this out later.
    So many False Flag attacks in the History of the so-called Land of The Free to bring us into Wars that were setup with False Flags itself like during WWII when Hitler had his own False Flag to start out WWII.
    Also when NASA was created it has its first CEO which was a Nazi Scientist paperclipped into the USA via The Roman Catholic Ratlines. His name was Wernher Von Braun.
    And there is much more like this GOV/CORP/RCC System which is in every So-called Civilized Nations who are tied to The United Nations which touts its statue of a Revolver with a Twisted Barrel showing its real agenda for the USA to take away all their rights to bear arms. And this GOV/CORP/RCC System already removed other Nations rights to bear arms except in some cases for hunting.
    I am not a believer in any of these Religions on Earth. Namely the 3 predominate ones, i.e., Islam, Judaism and Christianity which all have been infiltrated by The Society of Jesus which is ran by The Jesuit General. The Pope in White is to me mainly a Figurehead with not as much power as the One who wears black and in charge of The Society of Jesus.
    Since NASA is a LIAR I have seen this thing called The Flat Earth surface in the last year and a half. I watched many videos on it and well do believe it is true.
    I believe Control of All Lands should be given back to the Indigenous but allow all those who were born here to stay and live in peace. Same with all the other Lands all over Earth need to go back into control of the Indigenous People. Yes even the Europeans are indigenous to lands.
    My great grand father was Chief of King Island and I bear his name as my middle name.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Millenium Fall-con,

38 years old male , english , mancunian b,e,s and questioner of everyday concensus . long time listener.i saw september clues in 09 already knew the physical impossibilities. // could chemtrails be steam /ie planes run on water// no sherlock holmes leading up to 911 or after till a few years ago , therfore no logic on tv in the uk / fan of /you hoi rollo tom jlb unreal psy del etc. ps when you were out looking cross the lake you mentioned another drive or road and said thats a different story , hmm ? do tell .take care .

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Michael Sean,

Hi Ab,

I’m a 45 year old half serious Mancunian(UK)who discovered your
    site through discovering Hoaxbusters, after discovering Jay Dyer’s
    site, which I was led to after I discovered the Collin’s Brothers, from who
    I learned the phrase “immanentize the eschaton”…which makes me sound
    like a dick when I try and introduce it into casual conversation.

It has been a long fruitless journey…

Black DogBlack Dog

which Kings Is. I wonder/anyway interesting map/zoom out and then grab and pull side to side to get a quick tour along the Antarctic coastline/but don’t go south!! forbidden.

http://www.bing.com/mapspreview?FORM=Z9LH2

welcome truth seeker

Black DogBlack Dog

wrong map! this one – http://binged.it/1KG6hpz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.