January 2014 Members

Fakeologist.com Forums Fakeologist Members January 2014 Members

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome, um, Lucifer.

Name: Lucifer

Comment: Hi, my name is Lucifer. I found the site listening to fakologist audio shows with Simon Shack. I am from the Uk, CAD drafter, hoax buster and shill hunter in spare time. Looking forward to productive debates.
    Pathway to fakeologist.com…: audio broadcast

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Name: Rod J.

Comment: Hello, I am Rod, I live in the deep south of New Zealand. I found the radio show after specifically looking for a September Clues podcast. I first saw September Clues in September of last year, although I was aware of it’s existence for several years already. The concept of no planes just seemed too ludicrous to give it any of my time. Needless to say, I now find it to be the only worthwhile perspective on the event, and am glad to have had the wool pulled out from my eyes.

Tim, it’s quite hard to register here! I tried once before with no joy, and now I don’t know if this will work or not? I’m a super slow typer and I don’t really want to write my whole story, although I do very much appreciate your show, and I intend to call in some time in the future.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Name: Shane

Comment: Hi. I am really interested in the good blog posts and radio shows on this site.
    Type of feedback: Introduction
    Pathway to fakeologist.com…: audio broadcast

delcroixdelcroix
    Participant

hi ab
    this is del
    i’ve been listening since the “waking up with ab”days,
    we’ve chatted on skype and did an impromptu inprov
    simulcast one night lol
    i have also been posting the shows on my own blogg
    “outside radio / a view from the bog
    and also on grizzom’s site aka mami’s sh*t
    where i am an admin
    keep up the good work

khammadkhammad
    Participant

Rod,

I enjoyed your talk on air with Ab on Saturday, 1/24/2014.

I noticed you have a bit of an Eastern European accent. Having spent a lot of time around both kiwis as well as Eastern Europeans, it was easy for me to hear it.

It is great how Ab’s site has attracted people from all over the world with a lot of international experience. Being an American, this is one thing our media sorely lacks. It is a wonderful thing to hear the opinions and ideas from people like you!

What Eastern European country are you originally from?

K Ham

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Name: Aaron Hopkins
    You have a fan here all the way from Maryland. I enjoy what you have to say on your blogs and podcasts, and would love to have an account and be able to contribute to discussions here. I’ve tried registering a few times, but the passwords didn’t work and I couldn’t log in. I was wondering if you could help me get an account squared away.

Appreciate all that you do,

RowdyRowdy

Khammad,

Sorry for the super late reply, I’ve only just noticed your question. I have never even visited eastern Europe let alone lived there. I meet a lot of foreigners in my job and Iam asked quite often where I am from, but that is the first time anyone has thought me to be from that area. Like I said on the show, Iam from Christchurch originally. I have though travelled a lot and I am one of those people that picks up accents quite easily. If, for example, I hang out with a bunch of english people for a while, I will start sounding english. I listened back to some of the show and was actually quite surprised to hear how thick my southland accent has become. The southland accent is distinct from the rest of NZ in that people roll their r’s. This in fact is due to the high proportion of scottish that settled here back in the day and hence the accent is slightly different. Glad you enjoyed the show, it was my first time ever doing anything like that and Iwas prettyy nervous.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.