JFK PSYOP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

FYI-The curious “Miles Mathis” weighs in on the JFK Hoax.

Click to access barindex2.pdf

Comments welcome.

“You are but a witness to a profound mystery.”

Dr. Brugh Joy

Richard Benedict

Participant

I read it, and the update, and I have mixed feelings.

I thought his photographic analysis of Dallas & the Ambassador Hotel was pretty good, and added to the strong case Simon Shack has made why both Kennedy events were faked. I also thought his case for there being several Nelson Rockefellers moderately compelling– that could be the case, and is certainly one of a piece with the other world leader/top celebrity substitutions and replacements we see going on around us.

However, I thought his thesis of the “Hidden King” didn’t have much merit: the gist of it, for those who haven’t seen it, is that Joe Jnr’s death is faked in ’44 so he can become the “Hidden King” behind Truman & Eisenhower, the place holders; then Joe dies, so JFK is “assassinated” in order that he may assume the hidden throne in 1963, and so on. Really? Where’s his evidence for any of that? And it all sounds a bit too “Boys’ Own Adventures” for mine.

I think our hidden rulers, if I can use the phrase, have always been hidden. Operating in secret and through deception is their time-honoured way, and with Presidents and Prime Ministers their proxies. This is not some system the Kennedys implemented in 1944.

Such a “hidden government” is more likely to be a consortium of oligarchs and other unknown power and racial groupings, rather than one highly visible, media-glamorous family, who are really just the faces on the mask.

In his update, Miles says he now thinks there are Hidden Kings, plural, that include those two other highly visible and media-glamorous families, the Rockefellers and the Duponts. I don’t find the triumvirate scenario any more persuasive.

I have no reason to think that the real powers behind the elected actors/office holders need to fake the deaths of the actors so that the actors might then assume real power in secret.

Seems to me, such assassination fakery has been done to rattle, manipulate and spell-bind the general public, for agenda-setting purposes.

Participant

Yes, I agree.
    I am not convinced “Miles Mathis” is a real person. He may be a “Sim” a simulated entity. I think Miles is part of a counter intelligence operation aimed at the growing body of people who have discovered that many major events have been hoaxed. This really began with Sandy Hook although it can be traced further back. IMHO, the essay reads like classic disinfo-the first half is valid, with a couple of uncertain elements, but the second half about JFK and King is the phony part to discredit the subject.

This pattern is duplicated in his essays on Manson Hoax and Lennon Hoax. In both of those essays, he begins with solid info only to step off the curb once the reader is hooked. For example, he says Sharon Tate is really Debbie Tate and provide spurious evidence. Also, with Lennon, he says the real Lennon is some character who only bears a passing resemblance. How someone who claims special knowledge of facial recognition because he is a portatrit painter and then make such an elementary error is inexplicable and tips his hand.

BTW, He is full of beans when he says he wrote this as a draft in 2007, ims

I like how you explain the real powers. I concur.

“You are but a witness to a profound mystery.”
    Dr. Brugh Joy
    Richard Benedict

Read more: http://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/jfk-psyop/#ixzz3YKYZTbr3

Participant

You might be right about Miles. He does some good research but he does often over-reach. I thought his best paper I’ve read so far — without unfounded conclusions — was the Lincoln essay. And I do enjoy his writing style.

Maybe that’s a deliberate pattern there, as you point out, or maybe it’s just his big ole ego. Not sure. For the moment I’m happy to see him as a somewhat eccentric character of unknown provenance, until more information come in.

I guess you knew that Simon Shack intends to communicate with him soon?

I don’t mean this to be a shameless plug but I’m hoping to release my own book on the JFK hoax within the next few weeks- My book was finished before Mathis released his paper but there is some overlap- However, I have a completely different take on what was going on behind the scenes as each Kennedy was removed from public view- I did not think of the idea that Joe sr. had likely sired far more children than we know of and that the ones we do know of may have had different mothers- Rose Kennedy’s participation in the events aren’t that germane in my reckoning-
    That said, I do link Mathis when appropriate while making my rounds on the internet, with the caveat that disassembling and removing the good parts for personal use is preferable to accepting the premise and retrofitting the good stuff to blindly agree with him- There are no set rules when reading or listening to an argument beyond the wish that a fact based, logical argument is being attempted- Speculation has a function, if not under oath, but too much speculation and you’ll find yourself run aground on the Knoll-
    Is he a shill or NSA or whatever? Dunno- He’s certainly entertaining- I found it curious that he finally drops his JFK paper right after I was e-mailing the drafts of my book- My family has been hip deep in the military/industrial/entertainment complex for years and I do have an FBI dossier (though probably most Americans do have something on file) so maybe my emails are being fed to this “tool” and I’m being set up for a plagerism suit- (I’m joking emoticon)

Participant

Good for you Blue Moon. Shall look forward to reading your book when it comes out. I enjoyed the earlier JFK discussion you had with Ab and thought your idea that Jackie married Ari as a cover to go live with JFK in anonymity on his Greek Island quite feasible. Would like to hear more about that.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Put me on your list Blue Moon for interviews about your new book. It would be an honor!

Participant

A couple of Clues forum members have gone into bat for Miles. Gopi (from India) likes him!
    See: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1758&start=15#p2395359

I’m being optimistic about the “few weeks” part- When one is in the feedback/formatting stage of producing a book, the process can slow to a crawl at times-

Eric

I’ve seen Chiarini’s stuff, I’ve read Culto’s work at LetsRollForums and I’ve seen the film My God, I’m Hit. Now I’ve read Miles Mathis’ ‘The Hidden Kings’ too. Thanks for posting it. The options are slim pickin’ on this topic.

Culto and Chiarini are the two who led me in this direction, and I think the doc ‘My God, I’m Hit!’ gives a little more credence to the crazy notion that he wasn’t even shot.

The Hidden Kings is unique in its own right and certainly entertaining if nothing else – as are Miles Mathis’ other writings.

Is it suggested Miles Mathis is an alias or something else?

Eric

Excellent Blue Moon. Looking forward to your analysis.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Richard I like your thoughts on Miles Mathis.

Someone brought up his initials MM, as in Marilyn Munroe, M&M (Eminem), to name a few contrived characters.

The CIA is probably heavily involved in culture creation.

xileffilex
    Participant

I must have missed this Dave J video on the hoax – it’s from 2014 – when first released.
    It’s a bit repetetive in order to drive home the point, but it’s clear – and I found myself thinking about “nose out” as the front bumper of the limo emerged from behind the street sign at the moment of the cut.

JFK HOAX Dummy in car(splice) No one died or hurt, Dealey Plaza, November 22, 1963

xileffilex
    Participant

“Secret Agent” Clint Hill was wheeled out today by the good old BBC for him to recapitulate his old hoax story as told to the Warren Commission, in conjunction with the impending release of pages and pages of rabbit hole files from the FBI.
    from 2:22:15 –
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b099v33m
    Anything to prevent the masses from realising that nobody died, nobody got hurt in Dealey Plaza.

This Parklands Hospital video watched through Fakeologist glasses shows an obvious staged event. It’s laughable, in fact.

napoleon wilson
    Participant

I’d unravel every riddle for any individ’le,
    In trouble or in pain.
    Dorothy
    With the thoughts you’ll be thinkin’ you could be another Lincoln
    If you only had a brain.

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
    anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
    anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
    anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
    anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
    anyone explained why they used l

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .