July 2017

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Macstout

Hmm… well, hi Ab…

I am new to your site and I don’t know anything about you in particular yet. I’ve been studying conspiratorial subjects for 20 years; I can list off some if you like, but most of the usual stuff: 9/11, OKBOMB, TWA800, “income” tax, Clinton body count, UFOs, Sandy Hook, a bit of Boston bombing and other events, etc. Lately I’m abruptly onto EGI and am furiously trying to understand it as best I can.

I have no real background that anybody would be excited about, that I can think of. I’m just me. Worked on Ron Paul campaigns in my local area. Did some other political stuff with my local GOP back when I thought there was a difference. I’ve done a bunch of random things for work but no career. Always felt like I was missing something in life. Turns out I was right — over and over again. Getting tired of that feeling.

I’m not sure what I’m opening up here in terms of your site; if you want me to stay in lurker-only mode for now, I suppose that’s alright, but I do feel like I can add _something_ of value with the miscellaneous knowledge and experiences I have. Right now, especially EGI is my focus, and I’d like to participate in discussing it.

Let me know if there’s anything else that you would like to discuss. Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.