June 2015

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Justmaybe:

Perhaps doubt first set in (about what I was being fed) in 1986 when I found out my beer bellied uncle was eating and drinking the cookies and milk I left on the table for santa claus. After that, I entered the “why” stage of life and was told to shut up often because I ate my Wheaties.
    Spent ohhh…the next 20 years blotting out existence; which in order to overcome this state, I had to throw several lifelong ideas and truths out the window. I of course land on spirituality’s doorstep and have made it a cozy home ever since.
    So to all of you I say, I have arrived here through pain and experience, not theories.

justmaybejustmaybe

Thanks for adding me, ab. I am curious about how long the auto log user out timer is. I idle a lot.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Master of None:

Starting with Coast to Coast AM over 20 years ago I have been down many rabbit trails to understand what is really going on. Everywhere from Alex Jones to Freeman to Before the First Cup to Free Talk Live to Abel Danger and Higherside Chats and Red Ice Radio as well as many, many more. My spouse tells me my podcast data consumption exceeds that of a family of four. I found Fakeologist several years ago when I was a Judy Wood devotee and thought you all were wrong about 9/11. Via Higherside Chats, featuring Marcus Allen, bringing me to Hoaxbusters call, I found all of you and have been listening for about a year. I’m ready to join the online conversation because I have yet to find anyone in my “real life” who will talk with me about these mind-boggling topics.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome madhudvisa:

I am fairly new to the world of fakeology but have been following the journey of John Le Bon from Australia and though him I have come to know about your site and have got some realizations from reading the posts on your forum and am interested in finding some reality among the fakery.

Currently I am investigating the flat earth theory which initially seemed outrageous to me but now I am seeing that the truth could possibly be different from the spinning ball we have come to know and love…

Inspired by one of the posts on your forum I tried the numbers with a different example and to me it seems to prove the earth is not a globe and I am just a little confused and perhaps I made a mistake in the calculation but it seems fairly straight forward to me.

I think I just came across the most obvious and totally undeniable proof that the earth is not a globe.

Global coordinates are latitude and longitude. Both are in degrees. Latitude is the circles that go around the globe. The circle around the equator is zero and it goes up to 90 degrees north, that is the north pole and down to 90 degrees south, that is the south pole. The distance each degree covers is about 81 miles I think and that is going to be the same on a ball earth and a flat earth. So not controversy here.

But Longitude is the number of degrees starting from Greenwich, which is close to London. That is zero and it goes around the globe 360 degrees back to Greenwich…

So on a globe the distance that one degree would cover changes dramatically. It is very small at the poles and at its maximum at the equator.

So if the Earth was a globe we would expect the distance covered within one degree of latitude to increase from the north pole up to the equator where it would be at its maximum and then it should start to decease back to zero at the south pole…

This is very easy to check and it appears that it does not decrease as you go into the southern hemisphere but instead increases. It is very simple to check and anyone can do it.

For example:

Very roughly the distance from the equator and of the trip from New York to Los Angeles and the distance from the equator of the trip between Sydney and Perth is about the same. Very roughly the trip in the US is around 35 degrees North of the Equator and the trip in Australia is roughly 35 degrees South of the Equator…

So we would expect to travel roughly the same distance as we travel through one degree of longitude on both trips. But the big surprise is we do not. We have to travel a lot more kilometeres to cover one degree of latitude in Australia than we have to do in the US. Which can not be if the earth is a globe…

New York: 40° 45′ N, 73° 59′ W — Los Angeles: 34° 3′ N, 118° 14′ W

On this trip you cover 44.25 degrees of longitude (118.23 – 73.98 = 44.25) so 3936 km / 44.25 = 89 Kilometers per degree of longitude. Which is OK for a globe earth because if you multiply 89 * 360 (360 degrees makes a complete circle) that comes to 32040 km which is considerably less than the circumference of the earth at equator = 40075 km. So everything is good for a globe earth. Great.

But things start to get very crazy when we do the same thing for the Sydney – Perth trip…

Sydney: 33° 52′ S, 151° 12′ E — Perth: 31° 57′ S 115° 52′ E

Here we cover 35 degrees of longitude and the distance is about 4110 km so that means we have to travel 117.5 km (4110 / 35) to cover one degree of longitude. Which is much more than the 89 kilometers we had to travel to cover one degree in the Northen Hemisphere at roughly the same distance from the equator… Very strange. Very strange indeed.

And even stranger if we multiply out the distance we have to travel in one degree by 360 to get the circumference of the ‘ball’ earth in Australia it comes to 117.5 * 360 = 42300 km. Which is totally impossible if the earth is a globe… Because the circumference at the equator is only 40075 km… So in Australia, South of the Equator, the circumference of the earth must be less than 40075… If the earth is a globe. But it is not and anyone can easily check this.

So unless you can point out some mistake in this calculation this is 100% solid proof that the earth is not a globe…

It is rather uncomfortable for me so if I have made a mistake please someone point it out…

We should get much the same circumference for the earth in Australia as they have in the USA… Something like 32000 km. But it is not 32000 km, it is about 42000 km… This is impossible. 10,000 km bigger than what we would expect if the earth was a globe… More than 2000 km bigger than the earth is at the equator. Certainly not a globe…

Thanks.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Ohalahan:

This is Daniel Ohalahan ala Ohalahan’s Observations on Mami’s. I wanted
    to chat with you about all things fake. Sent you a Skype invite.

Thanks

PS I was on the New Jersey Turnpike on Sept 11 (the story is in my
    first podcast) .. I did see the towers smoking.

Basic stuff. I can confirm the weather: crystal clear, totally blue sky,
    picture perfect day.

The towers were indeed “smoking”.

Air traffic came to a total halt.

One, just ONE, military jet fly-over an hour after the fact.

Traffic was diverted instantly .. like it was planned that way.

Next day was off from work.

Howard Stern on the radio ala Dave Weiss. I can confirm some of Dave’s
    story however I saw no implosion (I was too far away).

I thought Hoi’s questioning was great .. made me rethink my story. For
    instance, I remember “black smoke” coming off the tower however I may
    not be remembering it correctly. That sort of stuff.

Love your show and your approach .. always have.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by fakeologistFakeologist.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.