Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    rgosrgos
    Participant

Interesting how sports are considered so important that other ‘world leaders’ would even have this on their mind.

It goes to show how vital sports are when it comes to shaping our impressionable minds. Winning teams getting phone calls from presidents etc. They are a major player for sure.

rgosrgos
    Participant
    rgosrgos
    Participant

Kul

Kul is Old-Dutch for “balls”, “nonsense”.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kul

They are creative, gotta give ’em that.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Dead birds do seem to fall out of the skies these days.

Parrot:

Parrot

Chicken:

Chicken

Duck:

Duck

I’m beginning to like this play.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obeYJnPjTBI

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

What percentage of books, magazinwes, tee-shirts soft toys etc, all with those tell-tale Dutch trademarks ,managed to land neartly face up? Must conduct a small home experiment. Materials: bread, butter.

rgosrgos
    Participant

What percentage of books, magazinwes, tee-shirts soft toys etc, all with those tell-tale Dutch trademarks ,managed to land neartly face up?

Always show the merchantile spirit, even in your psy-ops.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Interesting how sports are considered so important that other ‘world leaders’ would even have this on their mind.

Iam pridem, ex quo suffragia nulli uendimus, effudit curas; nam qui dabat olim imperium, fasces, legiones, omnia, nunc se continet atque duas tantum res anxius optat, panem et circenses.

randomrandom

Digging deeper into numerology and wondering how deep is the rabbit hole…

Let’s study relation between 11 and 17.

Yesterday, July 24th, 7 days after the MH17, another plane crashed, Air Algérie AH5017.
    It was semantically stressed in many sources that the number of people aboard was 116, AND 6 of them was the crew. So the number of passengers = 110, 11*10.
    The time of disappearance from radars was 1:55 (1+5+5 = 11, 55=11*5).

Keep in mind these numbers: MH17, MH370, AH5017, 84 (the ill-fated mh17 was the 84-th 777 built)

Here comes the math:

17 base 2 = 10001 (remember, I noted previously that the book “Tussen de palen”, “Between the goal posts”, might refer to 11, now here we can see the reference to both 11 and 17, with binary 17 = 10001 looking even visually like a space between goal posts)

17 base 4 = 101 – the same, let’s not forget Orwell’s room 101 (the room of fear), from “1984”, and “the Matrix”, where Neo awakes in room 101.

17 base 16 (and I think HEX is the key) = 11 << this is where they link together

17 base 20..36 = H (now, every number I asked you to keep in mind has an H in it: MH17, MH370, AH5017)

At this point I wondered what schemes are used in flight numbers (“what if they all contain H ?”), I went to wikipedia, and guess what I saw there?

RUS 1727, 1+7+2+7 = 17 and clearly a hint at Russia.

Let’s remember also that the last Russian tzar, Nicolay II, was executed on july, 17th.

Now that we (hopely we, at least I) see the link between 11 and 17,
    let’s investigate 17 a little further:

17 is 7th prime number and the 3rd Fermat number (three sevens anyone?)

According to “Hacker’s jargon file”, 17 “is the LEAST random number”, I don’t know what’s the basis for that, but abundance of 17s around this event is staggering and is definitely NOT RANDOM.

Written in Roman numbers, 17 is XVII, and its anagram VIXI “I lived” was used as epitaphs on graves in Middle Ages.

Now, behold! The Monkey Enters The Stage Again.
    17 and 23 are considered Eris’, the goddes of discord, sacred numbers. Do I have to remind you that MH17 disappeared from radars at 17:23 ?
    Here is the “Hail Eris” card from Illuminati card game. Guess who sits over her left shoulder?

Monkey trail confirmed again.

Finally (I guess I have to stop somewhere because it’s fathomless),
    here we have the Book of Genesis:

The flood described in the Bible started on the 17th day.

“In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the deep burst forth and the windows of the heavens were opened.” Genesis 7:11

Noah’s ark also came to rest on the 17th day. “And in the seventh month on the seventeenth day of the month the ark came to rest upon the mountains of Ararat.” Genesis 8:4

In Greek mythology (according to Homer) Odysseus floated on a raft for seventeen days after leaving Calypso. Calypso was the beautiful nymph who had held him hostage.

rgosrgos
    Participant

More birds. This one, in red and blue, is the Mason Parrot aka Ara masonicus.

Parrot3

rgosrgos
    Participant

And, my foot, some more footy:

Footy

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

You want orange and a foot reference rgos? You got it!

Haha. So silly. The five figures in the background walking away look like they’ve just tended to this foot in it’s last moments. I imagine it was on fire, so they doused it in water but It died. Out of respect they covered it but left a foot sticking out. Oh well, they’ve done their work for the day. Time for the long walk home.

The foot is absolutely filthy. Looking at the pattern of the dirt it appears the owner had been walking about in bare feet for some time previously.

fd

Dodgy source: https://news.vice.com/article/up-to-98-bodies-could-still-be-at-mh17-no-mans-land-crash-site

What with the Dead Parrot and the foot it’s all a bit Monty Python

Meanwhile Ouagadougou a go-go for the third-leg, it suggest to me, of this years’ global plane ops.
    We see them working in concert. MH370- The beyond-obvious MH reference to 17 and then the segue to 5017. The long, unresolved build-up of MH370 – where our imaginations were suggested to run-wild – then the ‘dramatic’ -shot-down-by-a missile -emphatic, ‘graphic’, very visible absurdity which is the topic of this thread and now a quick one chucked in straight on the back of that in Mali with a link to Burkina Faso – Africa. A campaign by jet.

The first reports talked of French troops sealing off the area and of no foul play suspected.
    They had a bonfire by the look of it, like the guys in the Ukraine.

”Hollande said 51 French nations were on board”

The people from Holland have theirs with MH17. This one is for the French perhaps, as explained by Hollande. I can’t resist saying it. That’s all.

gf

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/25/world/africa/air-algerie-crash/

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant
    rgosrgos
    Participant

You want orange and a foot reference rgos? You got it!

fd

Oh boy, the Dutch are being Tangoed big time.

And they just don’t know.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Meanwhile Ouagadougou a go-go for the third-leg of this years’ big fake plane ops.

Four, Tom. Four birds. Try to keep count.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Four, Tom. Four birds. Try to keep count.

aha ha! Four birds. Okay, okay 🙂

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

The first reports talked of French troops sealing off the area and of no foul play suspected.

How can they say that? There is always fowl play to be suspected in these plane crashes.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

A FUN GAME FOR ALL FAKEOLOGISTS. MATCH THE PSYOP PLANE TO THE BIRD.

1 fvd

2 ds

3 ds

4 ds

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

haha

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

A FUN GAME FOR ALL FAKEOLOGISTS. MATCH THE PSYOP PLANE TO THE BIRD.

Let me think, while I whistle a bird song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obeYJnPjTBI#t=2m30s

And btw we might not be done yet. There were more birds than four in that clip.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"

One thought on “Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

1. Pingback: Ep117- Calcified Lies and MH17 | Fakeologist.com

Comments are closed.