Not Another Space Anecdote

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events Not Another Space Anecdote

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Some Lunacy From NASA

The Frog Launch
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/frog-photobombs-nasa-launch-170951498.html

NASA confirms Voyager 1 has reached interstellar space
    http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geekquinox/nasa-confirms-voyager-1-spacecraft-reached-interstellar-space-195421791.html

Link to NASA “Star Trek” Quote
    http://www.space.com/22782-star-trek-nasa-voyager-1-video.html

Link to Video of “NASA 2014 Budget Proposal” etc
    http://www.nasa.gov/news/budget/index.html#.UjNhvH9zZMt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/han-solo-spotted-on-mercury-by-nasa-probe-114501120.html

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photos/han-solo-nasa-photo-1379418581539.html

Credits to Video by youtube user- 3bythree

NASA Voyager1 “supposedly” captures “sound” of “interstellar space”
    http://o.canada.com/2013/09/12/nasas-voyager-1-captures-the-sound-of-interstellar-space/

Attachments:
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

More Nonsense From NASA

Plastic ingredient found on Saturn moon says NASA

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/plastic-ingredient-found-on-saturn-moon-1.1874538

NASA’s Cassini spacecraft has found propylene, a chemical used to make household plastic containers, on Saturn’s moon Titan, the space agency said.

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

I stumbled across this link earlier today…..probably just more foolishness from NASA….but figured i’d post this BIG NEWS!……seems they have changed the date to sooner…(yawn)…..the only thing i’d be”lie”ve out of NASA is if they came clean and fess up to all the lies over the years….even at that, it’s NASA, so I doubt i’d be”lie”ve it anyway….once a liar…always a liar….IMO

http://www.rememberthe13th.com/

I can only imagine what they will come up with this time! SAD BUNCH!

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

On its way to Jupiter, NASA’s Juno probe sends snapshot of Earth

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/on-its-way-to-jupiter-nasas-juno-probe-sends-snapshot-of-earth

Lockheed Martin Website (Juno Section)
    http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/juno.html

Attachments:
    JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Episode 65’s interview with “The Real” Aaron Johnson inspired me enough to also make an attempt at a video, I used windows live movie maker.

” Juno And The Veil Of Mischief “. Enjoy!

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

JUNO – A Very Occultic Journey

Juno was launched on August 5, 2011, on a five-year cruise to Jupiter, arriving around July 4, 2016. The spacecraft will orbit Jupiter 33 times during one Earth year.

In August 2016, the spacecraft will perform an orbit insertion burn to slow the spacecraft enough to allow capture into an 11day polar orbit.

The Juno mission is set to conclude in October 2017, after completing 33 orbits around Jupiter, when the probe will be de-orbited to crash into Jupiter so as to avoid any possibility of it impacting its moons.

Launch timeline

Juno’s interplanetary trajectory; tick marks at 30-day intervals.
    The Atlas V (AV-029) Russian-designed RD-180 main engine, powered by kerosene and liquid oxygen, was started and underwent checkout 3.8 seconds prior to the ignition of five strap-on solid rocket boosters (SRBs).

Following SRB burnout, approximately 1 minute 33 seconds into the flight, two of the spent boosters fell away from the vehicle followed 1.5 seconds later by the remaining three. When heating levels had dropped below predetermined limits, the payload fairing that protected Juno during transit through the thickest part of the atmosphere separated, about 3 minutes 24 seconds into the flight.

The Atlas V main engine cut off 4 minutes 26 seconds after liftoff. 16 seconds later, the Centaur second stage ignited and burned for approximately 6 minutes, putting the satellite into an initial parking orbit.

The vehicle coasted for approximately 30 minutes, and then the Centaur was re-ignited for a second firing of 9 minutes, putting the spacecraft on an Earth escape trajectory.

Prior to separation the Centaur stage used onboard reaction engines to spin Juno up to 1.4 RPM. About 54 minutes after launch, the spacecraft separated from the Centaur and began to extend its solar panels.

Following the full deployment and locking of the solar panels, Juno’s batteries began to recharge. Successful deployment of the solar panels reduced Juno’s spin rate by two-thirds. The probe is spun to ensure stability during the voyage and so that all instruments on the probe are able to observe Jupiter.

The $1.1 billion Juno mission

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues
    ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

JUNO – A Very Occultic Journey

Juno was launched on August 5, 2011, on a five-year cruise to Jupiter, arriving around July 4, 2016. The spacecraft will orbit Jupiter 33 times during one Earth year.

In August 2016, the spacecraft will perform an orbit insertion burn to slow the spacecraft enough to allow capture into an 11day polar orbit.

The Juno mission is set to conclude in October 2017, after completing 33 orbits around Jupiter, when the probe will be de-orbited to crash into Jupiter so as to avoid any possibility of it impacting its moons.

Launch timeline

Juno’s interplanetary trajectory; tick marks at 30-day intervals.<br>
    The Atlas V (AV-029) Russian-designed RD-180 main engine, powered by kerosene and liquid oxygen, was started and underwent checkout 3.8 seconds prior to the ignition of five strap-on solid rocket boosters (SRBs).

Following SRB burnout, approximately 1 minute 33 seconds into the flight, two of the spent boosters fell away from the vehicle followed 1.5 seconds later by the remaining three. When heating levels had dropped below predetermined limits, the payload fairing that protected Juno during transit through the thickest part of the atmosphere separated, about 3 minutes 24 seconds into the flight.

The Atlas V main engine cut off 4 minutes 26 seconds after liftoff. 16 seconds later, the Centaur second stage ignited and burned for approximately 6 minutes, putting the satellite into an initial parking orbit.

The vehicle coasted for approximately 30 minutes, and then the Centaur was re-ignited for a second firing of 9 minutes, putting the spacecraft on an Earth escape trajectory.

Prior to separation the Centaur stage used onboard reaction engines to spin Juno up to 1.4 RPM. About 54 minutes after launch, the spacecraft separated from the Centaur and began to extend its solar panels.

Following the full deployment and locking of the solar panels, Juno’s batteries began to recharge. Successful deployment of the solar panels reduced Juno’s spin rate by two-thirds. The probe is spun to ensure stability during the voyage and so that all instruments on the probe are able to observe Jupiter.

The $1.1 billion Juno mission

Both this and your previous Juno video reveal with simplicity and clarity their usage of numbers and also other mythological concepts important to their cultish mindset. This is the simplicity I talk about. Ok, granted, it will not always be this clear-cut, but I can’t imagine it being so complexly hidden as presented in the 30+ part video posted by Ab earlier this week.

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Thanks Armunn, for your thoughts and taking a gander at my stuff.

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Chris Hadfield has a new book …. I’m betting the original title for the book ( My Moustache Lies) must of been taken.(note – in the article – some “pictures” and even lamer quotes of them by Captain ‘Stache.)

Astronaut Chris Hadfield completed a five month stint on the International Space Station from December 2012 to May 2013. On March 13, 2013 he became the first Canadian to command the ISS. Now retired, he is back home and launching his memoir, An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth.

Here’s a few snipits for the article, filled with nonsense that made my head shake….I suggest reading the article on an empty stomach….

“Almost six months after being grounded, the charming astronaut with the signature moustache has a new mission, and a book to promote.”

“He insists he’s not here “to juggle” for you, though he has some amazing stories to tell. He is earnest. And he earnestly wants you to know that his mission is bigger than the YouTube hits or the celebrity collaborations he became known for in space – though if releasing a new single with Barenaked Ladies frontman Ed Robertson or shooting the first music video in orbit, covering David Bowie’s Space Oddity, will help him accomplish that mission, than alright, where’s the guitar?”

“An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth is part memoir, part self-help. It strives to make you a better person by drawing on Hadfield’s 21 years as a spaceman.”

“After watching the 1969 Apollo moon landing, a 9-year-old boy set his eyes on space, no matter that only Americans could become astronauts at the time.”

“Reading his book, you quickly realize that guy you’ve been watching on YouTube clipping his nails, wringing out washcloths, or eating chocolate pudding cake is actually way above most people’s intellectual pay grade.” <——— GIVE ME A BREAK !!!!!

“He has been to space three times. For his third and longest trip Hadfield began preparing four years in advance. Part of what that meant was concocting a lot of “what’s the next thing that could kill me?” scenarios and then working through them. It also meant learning new skills, just in case. For example, he studied basic surgery so that he could “staple people up and sew people up and give them catheters and IVs” just in case the doctor in his three-man crew, Tom Marshburn, was taken ill.”

“Much of the advice isn’t rocket science, but some of the details prove why Hadfield is the astronaut and we are not.”

“He is an overachiever. He is competitive. And he works hard. Way harder than most of us do.” <—– BS

“When Hadfield’s oldest son Kyle was 10, he excitedly showed his dad how many laps he could swim underwater without taking a breath. Hadfield jumped into the pool and swam one more lap than Kyle.” (oh boy…….such an overachiever!!! Well Done Hadfield, Well Done!)

“On Feb. 1, 2003, the space shuttle Columbia disintegrated on re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere, killing all seven astronauts aboard, including Hadfield’s good friend and commander of the mission, Rick Husband. During launch, a piece of insulation broke off and struck the left wing, tearing a hole in the spacecraft.”

“Hadfield leans forward, smiles, then winces at hearing the name of his friend spoken. He was NASA’s director in Russia at the time of the accident.”

“We killed him. I sat in my little room in Star City [Russia] and watched the replay of that piece of foam coming off the shuttle that hit the wing – I must’ve watched it 30 times – and I’m going, man that doesn’t look right. And I didn’t do anything about it. I could have put my career on the line and said I am not going let you bring that shuttle back into the atmosphere until you send those guys out on a spacewalk to see if there is a hole. I didn’t and I could’ve and I’m as culpable as anybody, and he’s a good friend of mine.”

“When asked how he was able to continue working at NASA after the accident, Hadfield leans back in his chair. He has had to defend NASA many times before. Two shuttle accidents, billions of taxpayers’ dollars, but he believes the space program is still worth it.”

“I think the exploration of the rest of the universe is fundamentally important to us. In that business there are risks and some things are worth taking risks for.”

“That’s not to say Hadfield isn’t afraid. He is. He is afraid of heights (“But that’s a logical fear!); watching someone else launch into space (“All I can do is clench and unclench my hands”); and most of all, Hadfield fears for his family.”

“This June, shortly after returning from the ISS, Hadfield announced his retirement from the space program. He and his wife, Helene, have bought a house in Toronto and Hadfield has taken a teaching position at the University of Waterloo. He doesn’t miss space. Not at all.”

“It’s like, what do you miss about being six years old? It was an important part of my life and it was formative. But I lived it to the fullest.”

Well played Hadfield, I did not think you could stoop any lower, I stand corrected…….Looking forward to your follow up book, here is a title for ya …..” NASA IS A HUGE LIE – But Check Out My Sweet ‘Stache Fellers”

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/chris-hadfield-lands-back-on-earth-with-new-book-advice-for-earthlings

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Yes, Johnny, he’s just a character in a script.

To unite the whole world’s population under the mission of humanity exploring the universe, together, in harmony (Star Trek plot) or to unite the whole world’s population against an outisde threat, like an alien invasion (War of the Worlds plot).

He’s a character in the first, but we may well see these characters going towards the second one and mixing elements.

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Sadly the “Juno And The Veil Of Mischief”(above) is no more….I was called out on strikes a few days ago on youtube.

A Thanksgiving Message From 2 “Ass”tronauts (with my thoughts included)

4 seconds – Johnny says – Nasa couldn’t afford 2 microphones?…..Oh….I gotcha….Lame Magic with a Mic Time.(yawn)

17 seconds – ” As “Ass”tronauts, this is what we train for”
    Johnny says – How many takes did you 2 “train” to learn your lines and making sure Magic Mic didn’t accidently smack someone in the face?

19 seconds – “and this is where we want to be”
    Johnny says – I like you to be “there” as well….looks like there is plenty of room for the full cast of Sandy Hookers in there too.

30 seconds – Johnny says – “C’mon Righty! Stop Lipsynching Lefty’s Lame Lines.”

46 seconds – Johnny asks – Did you just say “ThanksDiving Righty? It sure sounded like it……CUT!!!

54 seconds – “Even though Thanksgiving is a workday here on the space station”
    Johnny says – Tough rehearsing this lame script…you should of invited Hadfield to strum the ‘ol banjo!

1:05 – Johnny says – These 2 look like kids in a candy store, all giddy and such!

1:20 – Johnny says – Yeeesh…this is really sad to watch…even for me!

1:36 – Johnny says – “Damn “Space Watch” beeping, turn it of Righty!”…..CUT!!!

1:45 – Johnny says – “C’mon Lefty! keep it together! did you smoke some “spacecrack” before take # “13”?

Happy Thanksgiving Fake Day!

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Here is the link for the above….they “spaced” me it seemed.

credits to youtuber – Waspie_Dwarf

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

The “Real” Nutty Professor Speaks

How these “NASA Experts” have any credibility is beyond me!…I must not be Stupid Enough. 🙄 😆

Credits to youtuber – “StillSpeakingOut”

He properly named the video – ” NASA’s nutty professor talks (kind of) about the six comet-like tails asteroid”

Good stuff JohnnyClues. Nasa just keeps pumping this stuff out day after day.

My favorite video Ab posted was by junglesurfer (if I remember correctly) that had the astronots in the foreground moving and the woman in the background frozen or paused. Its very telling.

Im not sure how many people view the forums. Ab is there a way to show views alongside the post stats?

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Thanks Banazir!

Yes Nasa sure loves making batches of propaganda stew don’t they.
    I must say I enjoy laughing at Nasa, because they make it soooo easy 😛
    I do remember that vid(I think it was junglesurfer vid, either way I am aware of his work)…..yea I thing she moved into the backround and all of a sudden did “the statue” for the rest of the vid, while the 2 front ASStronauts were still moving around, it was one of Nasa’s best works imo. 😀

Thanks again…JC
    keep up your great posts as well!

JohnnyCluesJohnnyClues

Introducing ” Super Slow Ass Super Robot Heading to Mars”

H/T – Ravenlegend

Credits to Youtuber ” Kaassany ”

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.