Oct 2016

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome QOR:

Hi Ab

I’m from the United States. I’ve been reading posts on Fakeologist.com for 3 years.

I was on Jesse Ventura’s Facebook page several years ago and came across Brian Staveley of the Therealnewsonline.com posting a link to a video he made exposing 9/11 as a staged event. After being on the Therealnewsonline.com for a while, I eventually found out about Fakeologist.com and Hoaxbusterscall.com. That is when I really started to realize that it wasn’t just 9/11 that was staged, but an endless amount of historical events and psyops that have actually been staged. Clues Forum was also a place I became more interested in after checking out Fakeologist.com.

This website really clued me in into how much fakery is going on and has been going on for a long time. Most websites gatekeep fakery by saying only certain Psyops are staged or don’t show you the serious deception that is going on with fakery. I’m glad Ab that you put together a website like this because there are no other websites showing you just how much fakery is being used to deceive us in the media.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.