October 2018

Home Forums Fakeologist Members October 2018

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ab 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ab
    Keymaster

Welcome Lickmyballearth

I started to wake up in 2015 during the last election. When Trump stated fake news I thought he meant twisting the truth a bit. I had no idea it was green screens, cgi, crisis actors and mass deception of mind blowing proportions. I also thought the election was real too so I was clueless.Â

Fast forward a few years and the mile long list of controlled opposition, the so called truth movement  and I’ve come to realize it’s just detours. This past 9/11/18 I stumbled upon your podcast of Brian Stavely and his views of what happened that day. I really for the first time thought wow that makes the most sense of anything I’ve heard. I relate to you and Brian the most since you are both very down to earth and not once has any red flags gone off. I don’t sense an agenda or any disinfo. Regular people who want to know the truth. Â

If you have any questions for me I’d be happy to answer. Thank you for all your hard work.Â

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.