Prosthetics, Photoshop & Green Screen

Fakeologist.com Forums EGI Prosthetics, Photoshop & Green Screen

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, I’m new. My area of research is the visual, I use photoshop professionally. While my posts will not be as polished as others here, hopefully I can bring something to the table.

Remember the original Mission Impossible…

Mission Impossible mask

You see the face guy put on his mask and you’d thing, yer right… Well what do you know, they weren’t lying. Every actor in that show was wearing some sort of prophetic.

I would argue the whole EGI youtube thing was to misdirect from this. Yes, men play women and women play men; maybe people were starting to cotton on, so rather than let us work it out for ourselves, people were paid to push the ‘satanic cult’ slant.

I’ve got some thoughts about why actors cross-dress, but I’ll leave that for now. In this post I want to lay some examples.

So in my research I came across ’celebrity fakeovers’. I suggest a couple of these are purposely second division so we think, I’d be able to tell if someone is wearing a mask. I can assure you, we can’t. For a long time I wasn’t sure if I was seeing what I was seeing, and you might say I’m not, but once you get an eye for it, there are certain tells.

What’s interesting about the fakeovers, they shows technique, what to look for, and how features like noses, cheeks, ears, jaws, chins can be changed.

Jennie Bond: http://www.themakeupgallery.info/disguise/fakeovers/swaps/poshjbm.htm

Jennie Bond makeover

Carol Smillie: http://www.themakeupgallery.info/disguise/fakeovers/swaps/gendercsm.htm

Carol Smillie makeover

Melinda Messinger: http://www.themakeupgallery.info/disguise/fakeovers/swaps/agemm.htm

Melinda Messinger makeover

The thing with this subject, it crosses just about every other one. Once you get an eye for it, you start seeing the same people popping up in different masks.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Fakeologist.
    Unreal
    Participant

In your other Forum post Fake Face you (Rachel) bring up Brian Cox and Elon Musk. When you speak of signs you recognize – could you specify to what extent & purpose the characters of Musk/Cox have been altered ?

As you well explain – the techniques to make convincing impersonations with theatrical makeup exists and when such techniques are used, we mostly will not be able to detect this. The common public do not factually “meet” high profile individuals, and mostly will experience these characters on a screen or from a distance.

The topic of “fakeovers” is in a way two-fold : the technique and the application and use of such techniques. Many will have a hard time to accept the technical aspect, which is a challenge for sure*.

The most interesting aspect i find is what such techniques allows you to do and how it is implemented. As your demonstration of advanced techniques show, it does take time and effort to apply these disguises, so it would suggest it is not an everyday procedure to make profound alterations (it also would require skilled personnel).

It is tricky to know how often advanced “fakeover” makeup techniques are used and the logic behind it’s use. In Conspiracy culture, it is recurring to see how the many fake characters use hats, beards and sunglasses in an attempt to remain partly disguised*. So in this setting, makeup and disguise would be used to remain unrecogniseable in “normal” life*.

*as i’ve already researched false facial hair it is clear this can be implemented well enough to fool anyone (Bearded men article)

*Jeff Rense comes to mind with his wig and false mustache

*YT and video will probably change how disguise is managed as well.

Participant

The fake face post was a test, I was going to refer to it later. It’s hard to know where to start with this, where to put this stuff, and I’m new to this interface.

I’ve not researched Brian Cox and Elon Musk yet, they are an interest. I look out for similarities between people, I noticed they use similar gestures and have the same tedious quality about them. I therefore mocked up a couple of pictures to see how well their features matched up. They are similar.

What I can say about Cox so far, he wears prosthetic teeth in front of his own.

Brian Cox mouth

The top six front teeth jut out, metal hooks can be seen coming down at the back. If they were just normal false teeth the dentist would have been at pains to get the bite correct. I know this because I’ve filmed a dentist giving a patient inked paper to bite down on to check contact points.

Cox’s teeth are more like this:

false teeth

Also, if you look at the corner of Cox’s mouth to bottom of the ear, you’ll see a bit of a line. I think we are looking at photoshopping, it’s amazing how many pictures have this line.

I’ll add more in the coming days.

Unreal
    Participant

What I can say about Cox so far, he wears prosthetic teeth in front of his own.

Wow – it is hard to see, but when you pay attention very hard to unsee..

The disturing fact here to me is that the large fake teeth are typically male, whereas the natural teeth appear to be short which is typically feminine. Playing the opposite gender therby becomes more plausible as the teeth are clearly made to look the opposite of what is natural for this person/actor.

Also, if you look at the corner of Cox’s mouth to bottom of the ear, you’ll see a bit of a line. I think we are looking at photoshopping, it’s amazing how many pictures have this line.

I’m not seing the photoshopped line you speak of, but i do discern a discoloration across the face (more or less between the bottom of the ears) which could be a makeup flaw for a silicon augmented cheek-area, which in that case makes it two gender reinforcing interventions (prominent cheekbones is a masculine feature, fleshy cheeks is a female feature).

It is quite clever nevertheless that when the public is presented with gossip images of celebrities, the photos are not from these persons “real life” but are just as scripted and staged as any movie poster. I particularly find the background studio canvas disguised with commercials particularly telling and deceptive at the same time – it is a cheap studio shoot with makeup, lighting and the rest.

Jon Bernthal fake face
    Jon Bernthal is vigilante Frank Castle in “The Punisher” TV series (original HD image here)

In the TV series ‘The Punisher’ i was amazed at the overly prominent nose and brow-ridge of actor Jon Bernthal. It seems to me he must be wearing some recurring silicone enhancements on his nose, brow and possibly earlobes.

Anyone else find Bernthal’s features artificially enhanced ?

Participant

I haven’t watch tv in over a year so when I do catch it, it’s like watching The Muppet Show. Everyone has HUGE features. To me, Jon Bernthal’s jaw has been built up to give him more of a chiselled look, and as you say, nose and brow-ridge are very prominent.

I was continuing to look at Brian Cox. He’s had a tooth upgrade. The second set looks to have ten teeth as opposed to six, you wouldn’t tell if it wasn’t for the first set. The third picture is Elon Musk’s mouth. More false teeth, the back ones not dissimilar to Cox’s. In fact the whole mouth is very similar. Cox appears to have thicker lips, but in the first picture we can see where they’ve used lip pencil to fill them out.

Cox - six teeth denture
    Cox - ten teeth denture
    Musk - denture

The bottom teeth are also similar, those points on Musk’s could just be caps. I think that sort of thing is used more than creating a full set.

If Musk and Cox are characters, like Alan Partridge, then it makes sense why they might be played by the same person. Talking about fake space, they’re not going to accidentally contradict each other. I’ve checked and there are no videos with them sharing the same platform.

Also, I always look for anagrams or plays on words in names. One of each in these two…

Elon Musk = SUK LEMON
    Brian Cox = brain cock = head dick = DICKHEAD

Participant

Rachel said : ” I would argue the whole EGI youtube thing was to misdirect from this.”

Ah, So you see that UNreal’s E.G.I thread and the rash of spurious transgender youtubes were there to misdirect. Fair enough. You must have suspicions that UNreals intentions aren’t true then, or do you just think he’s a dupe going along with a trend in disinformation ?

DalTampra

Unreal
    Participant

Also, I always look for anagrams or plays on words in names. One of each in these two…

Anagrams and phonetic anagrams can be quite useful subliminally as you say. In my opinion it is the “obvious” ones that are the most powerful as they will produce effect to a greater number of people. In other words, if anagram doesn’t “hit home” easily and quickly become self-evident, it looses some of the intentional effect which is to secretely enhance a person or event through subliminal effects to a wide public.

Brian Cox – Brain Cock (aka Dickhead) : this is self evident and potentially ‘powerful’ in a deceitful way

I’m less convinced by your proposition for Elon Musk. I would presume it should be a similar effect that the insult ‘dickhead’ presents that is the ambition. An alternative to ‘Suk Lemon’ that might be more direct and self evident:

Elon Musk – Onle Skum (e=i/y phonetically) : ‘Only Skum’ closely match ‘Dickhead’ in the narrative that both these individuals share.

The fact that both Musk and Cox share a common topic to master does potentially lend more interest in having one person play both parts – specific knowledge and insight is not as commonplace as we might think. So when it comes to motivation to use the same operator for two similar roles i do see the benefit.

The notion of operational efficiency is also what made me theorise in 2015 that the Flat Earth ‘guru’ Eric Dubay possibly could be played by the same person that played the late Rik Clay – another suicided ‘genious’ alternative researcher.

Eric Dubay is Rik Clay
    Straight out of the DCP – Eric Dubay (Forum topic)

Participant

When I came across the EGI thing I took on board what people were saying. If it wasn’t for my interest in UK politics, particularly cartoons by Steve Bell, the penny probably wouldn’t have dropped.

Steve Bell on David Cameron
    CONDOM HEAD = LATEX MASK (and Cameron doesn’t appear to have a manhood)

I’m just here to share my info. UNreal isn’t wrong about men playing women and women playing men. EGI might be a thing, but everything I’ve researched, I don’t think so.

Participant

I like some of the musings. ‘Brain Cock’ is wonderful.

Like UNreal, I’m less taken by Suk Lemon, but it works as deserved parody.

DalTampra

Participant

Elon Musk – Onle Skum (e=i/y phonetically) : ‘Only Skum’ closely match ‘Dickhead’ in the narrative that both these individuals share.

Two for the price of one then… Actually I’d disagree with it needing to hit home. It’s more to do with the truth being hidden in plain sight. It’s for those who have eyes to see, and always has been. If Cox and Musk are played by the same person, then we’ve got SUK LEMON DICKHEAD! Which I actually find quite amusing.

Eric Dubay – Rik Clay. Interesting. They do have similar facial features, and their names have a similar ring. That would suggest an intentional subliminal link. I wouldn’t discount it at all. I think Nathan Stolpman and Bob from Globebusters are the same person. Nathan makes no bones about once being an actor, he apparently sold Teslas and met Elon Musk, and he also hosted a livestream for a bit with Globebusters Jeran. Oh and ‘Nathan Stolpman’ has A MASON PLANT hidden in the name. Just saying.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Avatar photorachel.
    Unreal
    Participant

Nathan makes no bones about once being an actor, he apparently sold Teslas and met Elon Musk, and he also hosted a livestream for a bit with Globebusters Jeran. Oh and ‘Nathan Stolpman’ has A MASON PLANT hidden in the name. Just saying.

Just listened to Nathan Stolpman speak and quite dislike his delivery and scripted character. From my ongoing study of Conspiracy as an intelligence creation* – i’m 99% certain Stolpman is paid to misinform us and his character entirely scripted.

I do not see how Bob Knodel and Stolpman could be the same character – the age difference, oral expression and dislike voices* are hard to reconcile for me.

When it comes to deciphering anagrams in names, i do see how you can come to more complex solutions. However i believe there might be several levels to such literal encodings as i find there are recurring similarities in various names and PsyOps where there is a very direct link between a name and its hidden pun or message. I rarely see two names combining into complex deciphering such as ‘a Mason Pant’ or ‘Suk Lemon’ without there being a more direct meaning found in each separate name or word.

As many young intelligence operatives, Nathan Stolpman appear to be quite cocky and self-imbued, so although he might have a complex literal encoding embedded in his invented stage name – i would suggest his simplistic psychological profile would also be in demand for something more direct and ‘duper-delight-prone‘ so to say..

Nathan – Zathan (‘Z’ is the same sign as ‘N’ rotated)
    Stolpman – Plots Man (‘plots’ backwards is ‘stolp’)

*the Conspiracy Conspiracy (article and forum topic)

*age is difficult to impersonate in a voice as far as i can tell

Participant

So continuing… COX v MUSK

Cox v Musk 1

Cox v Musk 2

Brian Cox’s top lip appears thicker, but if we look carefully he fills it out with lip pencil. In proposing they are characters played by the same actor what I’m looking at is the underlying bone structure, the expression, the tension in the jaw, whether the corners of the eyes, nostrils and mouth sync when I proportionally resize the eyes to match. I’m not trying to force a fit, I just want to see if there is one from pictures we are presented with in the media.

Musk has a chunkier jaw and shorter neck. Might he be wearing something like this?

mask detail

As mentioned before, if faking something complicated, having one actor playing two parts means they will always sound consistent, they can back each other up, they give us the impression of two witnesses for the cost of one. It might appear impractical to go to the lengths pictured above, but how long do we see Cox or Musk for on air per month? I can well imagine this scenario:

The actor gets Cox’s script, that’s all segments he’s due to appear in for the next month. The actor then spends time learning the lines, then doing read throughs, then rehearsals, maybe four days. Finally the day of recording, four hours in makeup, eight hours in front of the camera and green screen recording all the different talking heads, interviews and debates in one session, changing costume between each. Then this video is cut into the different shows Cox will appear in. Repeat the following week for Musk. Mix in odd specials where there is audience participation – this would be where the need for consistency comes in to play.

When Brian Cox first appeared he was a member of the band D:Ream, his prosthetics weren’t that important. Then he appeared on a BBC series about the stars, still not that important. But when he started to be push as a real scientist and linked to the Large Hadron Collider, I suggest that’s when he got an upgrade, better teeth, etc.

So what about the eyes, Cox has large dark brown eyes and Musk has blue with smaller irises. How would I explain this?

Brian Cox eyes

From this picture we can see Cox’s eyes are either digitally darkened or he wears coloured contact lenses. Given there are numerous videos with the dark eyes, contacts are a better bet. Could the actor’s real eye colour be the lighter brown, could blue contacts with white rims explain Musk’s eyes?

Contact lenses

In some pictures of Musk, his eyes are completely blue, no brown, I’m going to discount these for the time being because I have an idea about them. Here we can see some brown inside the blue around the pupil. Could this be the actor’s real eye colour showing through under a large contact lens?

Take it or leave it. Do I know Cox is Musk? Nope. But it wouldn’t surprise me, and given my other research, I’d actually be more surprised if he wasn’t.

Participant

After reading the Mile Mathis Steve Jobs paper, I thought I’d take a look at photos to see if I could spot any fakery. Mathis suggests Jobs was real, though his history was fabricated and he ultimately disappears because of the Apple stock options scandal.

Things that suggest Jobs might not have existed:

• He was adopted – it gives the creators the option to make up that part of the story at a later date.
    • He earned one dollar a year – no person, no need for medicare, etc.
    • He famously refused to register his car – maybe because he couldn’t.
    • That black turtleneck and jeans – it’s the hallmark of tv characters, an unchanging look.

The first picture is a switch between January 2007 and June 2010. Ears don’t change with weight loss so it would appear Job’s skull has shrunk. This would suggest we are looking at a mask.

Steve Jobs

The ridge on Job’s forehead might be because of something like this:

head

In his last appearance on stage, Jobs looked bony, did he have to lose weight to fake it? Nope. It’s all optical trickery. One way to make something appear thinner is to make it longer. Is Job’s taller? Here’s the evidence…

Steve Jobs - full length

Jobs is wearing some sort of lifts, his heels most likely above the tops of this trainer with a steep foot angle. If you watch him walk it’s laboured, we put this down to ill health. The knee bend is high, I think something is worn under the trousers below the knee to minimise this effect as the straight leg looks correct.

The crotch is set to the same height as before, but in actuality it is four or five inches low on the leg. Padding is added between the legs and Jobs wears a jumper, its purpose is to break up the outline so we can’t see where his hips begin. Steve Jobs now has a longer body, but because we’ve been trained in how to recognise him, the constant use of turtleneck and jeans, instead of seeing a taller Jobs, we see a thinner Jobs.

We can see how effective the illusion is in this shot… The black and blue is the same radio as it ever was. The only tell is the elbow height, this indicates the true waist height.

Jobs on stage

Finally, prosthetics are added to fingers, wrist bones and elbows to give a bony look.

Apple WWDC 2011: Steve Jobs’ last keynote

Unreal
    Participant

The knee bend is high, I think something is worn under the trousers below the knee to minimise this effect as the straight leg looks correct.

The knees does looks weird in the trousers as you say.

There was debate at the time on Fakeologist about whether his illness pictures were faked back in 2013 and a Gawker story on fake imagery was posted to Fakeologist with some speculation. Jobs was suspected to be part of the DCP (Dead Celebrity Program) and possibly choosing early retirement…

Jobs also might have somewhat promoted cancer in some form or fashion* if he faked his illness. He did look strange towards the end and at the time of his 2011 conference i was puzzled by his sneakers that looked oversize and unstylish as well, which was unusual for Jobs, the minimalist “style-guru”.

What happened to Steve Jobs?

What happened to Steve Jobs?

Steve Jobs Fake imagery
    Image from the article “Shocking Steve Jobs Illness Pics Might Be Fake” on Gawker* (article here)

*the author of the Gawker post is curiously named “Lauri Apple”…

*the MCP or Medical Celebrity Program is also a Forum topic as well (here)

Unreal
    Participant

Regarding strange looks that may or not be staged – i’ve always found Edgar Cayce lookalike conspiracy researcher David Wilcock pretty strange looking, with a head that just looks to big, or straight out of Brien Foerster’s secret collection of elongated skulls..

David Wilcock

David Wilcock
    David Wilcock – professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy.

Participant

Interesting, I’m a bit of a one-trick-pony so I can’t say I’ve come across David Wilcock. But again, a name referencing genitals and a girly face.

I like looking at hands…

hands 1

hands 2

Do you see the skin between Jobs fingers, similar on Wilcock, it took me a while to figure out what I was looking at. A female hand would be too small, so it appears a prothetic is worn palm side extending up onto fingers to give a bigger hand, but from the back view we see the full finger. I think Jobs is wearing a false finger tips on his little and third finger.

My feeling about EGI, it has nothing to do with surgery, sex or the occult, it has everything to do with legal fictions and fraud. The legal system comes from Ancient Rome, the Roman meaning of person is mask. And then this…

armour

Look at the body shape and head size of this knight’s armour. It was clearly made for a woman, yet it has a moustache.

Participant

If you ask me where Jobs went, I think he’s still at Apple. What do you think, are these pictures mirrored by chance? Same eyes?

Jobs

Ive

That’s Sir Jony Ive after being Knighted by the Queen.

If not, why are there so few pictures of Ive and Jobs together? And why do the ones that do exist look like photoshop paste-ups?

Apple

Unreal
    Participant

I like looking at hands…

Hands are important to ELite from what i can see, and notice how in films they always will have some scene where actors digit ratio are particularly visible, whereas this before was merely happenstance and didn’t occur in a regular manner. Most if not all of such scenes will show typical cisgender digit ratio.

Whether such scenes and explicit “hand-imagery” are the result of latex finger-tips or image manipulation might be difficult to judge and interpret. Nevertheless the signs of deliberate staging is present when we look at hands in detail.

I’d say if David Wilcock has a latex head that it wouldn’t be surprising he would have a latex finger or two either – lol.

Your suggestion for Steve Jobs having doctored certain fingers and not others would be consistent with the Elites apparent obsession with digit-ratio and gender-typical hands. Jobs little finger (pinky) clearly looks too long as you suggest. If the goal here is to emphasize a “male” digit ratio and conceal a long index finger, it stands to reason that the trick woud be to extend at least 3 fingers : little finger, ringfinger and middlefinger.

Another indication that Jobs might actually be deceitful is the questions you raise about how he might have enhanced his “skinnyness” while acting ill by extending his height – altering digits is the same type of intervention, but with a different technique and used to another goal which i suspect is gender related as Jobs might not be played by a cisgender man.

The obsession of hands goes a long way back in time, and in the early days i suspect that quite a few celebrities used entire fake hands for staged photos. Although it is not easy to see or detect for most – Abraham Lincoln and Rasputin stands out to me as they seemingly have chosen very big hands.

Daguerreotype of Abraham Lincoln 1846 or 47 by Nicholas H. Shepherd
    Daguerreotype of Abraham Lincoln 1846 or 47 by Nicholas H. Shepherd (originals here)

Abraham Lincoln on original cracked plate February 1864 by Matthew Brady
    Abraham Lincoln on original cracked plate February 1864 by Matthew Brady (& Anthony Berger), the current United States five-dollar bill is based on this photograph (originals here)

Who’d Steal Lincoln’s Hand? Art Theft Baffles Illinois Museum
    (NYT article)

Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin on hospital bed assassination attempt, June 1914
    Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin on hospital bed after assassination attempt, June 1914 (more rasputin photos from Getty here)

There might be old traditions to fake hands in other words, and possibly this would be a well known trick that amuses the Elite secretely as the above NY Times story would suggest where Abraham Lincoln’s hand supposedly was stolen from his statue, refined dupers delight for high level insiders i’d say..

Look at the body shape and head size of this knight’s armour. It was clearly made for a woman, yet it has a moustache

Regarding history, we are easily mislead – do you think the armour depicted even has been worn, or that ancient Rome existed as we have been told ?

The armour is reminiscent of many archeological forgeries like Pompeii or Gebeli Tepke where the ELite insert their own puns and fantasies. Nevertheless the contadictions the armour present is quite in line with how gender is a recurring, central theme to the Elite.

My feeling about EGI, it has nothing to do with surgery, sex or the occult, it has everything to do with legal fictions and fraud.

The research on Elite Gender Inversion is quite extensive and therefore not in any way straightforward in its conclusions or implementations. The main hypothesis is that part of the Elite practice inversion of gender (in various ways) and that their traditions are ancient (& not relying on modern techniques per say).

Contrary to the claims made on YT and in most transvestigations, research on EGI does NOT suppose the Elite practice satanism, sex orgies, pedophilia, gender reassignment surgeries or produce genetically altered children raised in laboratories.

The topic of the Elite and their practice of EGI is extensive and in my opinion an important element in the deception of modern civilisation. The questions around the practice of EGI are open and intelligible discussion always welcome,

EGI Fakeologist Forum : http://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/egi-elite-gender-inversion

Unreal
    Participant

To much relief, Abraham Lincoln’s missing hand was apparently recovered early 2016 to much less public attention than it’s dissapearence late 2015.

Recovered: Abraham Lincoln’s hand Sculpter (article)
    http://art-crime.blogspot.com/2017/02/recovered-abraham-lincolns-hand-sculpter.html

In light of the discussion in this forum topic, it is not merely Abraham Lincoln’s hands that look strange. The entire person of Lincoln is really weird and especially his oversized head on a very weak neck, and of course his very long arms. Long arms would of course be natural if the actor portraying Lincoln was holding a pair of hands to stage the various photos..

Allan Pinkerton, President Abraham Lincoln, and Major General John A. McClernand from the main eastern theater of the war, Battle of Antietam, September-October 1862
    Allan Pinkerton, President Abraham Lincoln, and Major General John A. McClernand from the main eastern theater of the war, Battle of Antietam, September-October 1862 (source)

Close-up of Lincoln 1862
    Close-up of Lincoln from above picture
    •Lincoln’s face looks heavily retouched and his body looks ackward and disproportionate

Ambrotype of Abraham Lincoln May 7th 1858 by Abraham Byers
    Positive photograph on glass (Ambrotype) of Abraham Lincoln May 7th 1858 by Abraham Byers (source)
    •the neck is disproportionate to the head and the ears look funny too. The consistent impression of Lincoln having a different upper part of the head could possibly be a skilled photo manipulation superimposing two faces half-half using the ears as the common denominator between both subjects (would require Lincoln to use ears from a wax mould done on the actor with the prominent head and brow-ridge)

crop of Ambrotype of Abraham Lincoln May 7th 1858 possible photomontage
    Crop of above Ambrotype of Abraham Lincoln photo – possible traces of photomontage in red
    •there are lines of junction situated in the eye-socket area, and the color of Lincolns face and fronthead appear distinct. Wearing a hat in public would hide the fact Lincolns head is not as big as in imagery (hats in general are good for disguise and hiding head size)
    •the lack of detail and shadow on Lincoln’s ears are signs the photo has been airbrushed and post-produced. Professional painters were empoyed to do this type of work and the results possibly as good as many digital manipulations today as the retouches are soft and applied to the media itself, thus hard to distinguish
    •the eyebrow area is difficult to airbrush because of the presence of hair and numerous dark riddles – hence the lines of junction present here and not elsewhere

Participant

Yes, I’ve had a look at that first picture of Lincoln beofre. There is a slight bulge half way up to his right knee, I wonder if that is actually the tip of his right foot. If so, that would make in a little shorter than the two men he stands between. Then there’s this from the Lincoln Library:

Lincoln

There’s something strange about the face, there looks like a four digit number printed on where his beard should be. The gap under the ear, is the whole lower part of the face and ear a mask?

Lincoln detail

I’ve come to this subject via studying common law/Roman law. The mask metaphor seems to go as far back as Adam and Eve and the fig leaf. In law there is the private and the public, the man and the person. The patricians seem to have devised a way of using a mask of the opposite gender for their public persona, therefore disassociating the man from the statute/legislation which can only be applied to the person.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .