Purpose of the 9/11 attacks

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 Purpose of the 9/11 attacks

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Even if the victims were faked, the 9/11 attacks were a tragic and for many people a traumatic event. What was the purpose of such massive false flag attack and monumental psyOp?

Was the purpose merely to start new wars? I doubt that. Was the purpose to introduce the PATRIOT Act etc? Maybe indirectly. My current guess is that the 9/11 attacks event is meant to be a remedy for a power structure that throughout centuries has become monstrously corrupt, with people in positions of power being constantly blackmailed, threatened and compromised.

The purpose of the 9/11 attacks is to clean up that mess.

Anonymous
    Inactive

To have power and to retain that power, what do you need to do? The answer is simple. You need to control those in positions of power. Once you have that control structure in place, it doesn’t matter what political system you have, what kind of government, what politicians and so on, since all of that can come and go while you remain having the power over it all.

This means that you need to make sure the people who are put into positions of power, that you have them by their balls or tits or what to call it. So that they can’t use the legal system against you and must obey your commands. When you say: Jump! They say: How high?

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

We’ll the fact is since 9/11 we have had, I believe, more of a diminishing of our rights. And it is what brought up tsa and the entering of a war of many wars. It of course seems to me more ways of keeping us in fear and furthering a more insidious plan.

The purpose of the 9/11 attacks is to clean up that mess.

What do you meen exactly? Stating the World Trade Center contained evidence? Lol. Or the fact that 9/11 is waking individuals up in reference to them Thinking for themselves. To cause a huge distraction?

I’m not sure what happened that day but after a couple years of just using the internet to read tons of information and see a lot of different videos and views. And talking to numerous people The cgi theory is the theory that with all the information I’ve gone through before reaching that concept and the new info that supports the theory it makes the most since to me and if it wasn’t cgi it might as well have been apparently.

Makes you think if all the mistakes the media did were purposely done I meen look at all the activity that one event has made. If those mistakes were never made and they had their ducks in a row than a lot of awareness going around the world today wouldn’t exist. Is it a coincidence for this awareness to start? I always kind of thought that we as humanity were kind of slowly morphing into a new/better way of thinking. And that we are inevitably starting to realize the world we live in. I’ve always had this wonder that What if the powers that be knew that an inevitable change in human consciousness was occurring? how would they try an stop it? If not stop it maybe alter it..Morph it? into something that appears to the individual as truth?, love?, the right answer? but in reality it’s another can if lies with a truth label.

Thoughts?

Tyler

Anonymous
    Inactive

Makes you think if all the mistakes the media did were purposely done I meen look at all the activity that one event has made. If those mistakes were never made and they had their ducks in a row than a lot of awareness going around the world today wouldn’t exist.

My theory is that only a very few people in the media knew and were a part of the initial 9/11 attacks. Then afterwards all of the big media, governments and academia etc have been forced to do a coverup.

Here, George W. Bush even admits (on purpose I believe) that there were explosives used, lol:

So, how is this going to clean up the mess with corruption in the power structures? By leading to an exposure of the 9/11 attacks hoax! Sure, very few people believe there were no planes today, but just wait a while! The lid of “Pandora’s box” of hoaxery will blow open, and then the shady part of the power structure will be caught with their pants down.

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

That would make more since as to the extreme secrecy, in reference too you saying few people were involved witch led too everyone being involved and covering it up. I do believe as time goes on more people question 9/11 I would hope it would be that simple. Because if it is than 9/11 was kind of a blessing in disguise in a way.

So basically a scenario that involved a lot of people in power up too their necks with stress, blackmail, corruption etc, so they come up with a plan too try and fix it in a way and it turns into a massive cover up like they wanted? Why the enter into war in Iraq? , patriot act, tsa, was that just something they thought of or was that part of their plan too. Or hell maybe just more distraction ha

Anonymous
    Inactive

So basically a scenario that involved a lot of people in power up too their necks with stress, blackmail, corruption etc, so they come up with a plan too try and fix it in a way and it turns into a massive cover up like they wanted? Why the enter into war in Iraq? , patriot act, tsa, was that just something they thought of or was that part of their plan too. Or hell maybe just more distraction ha

Disclaimer: speculation ahead: The wars were a carrot for the military industrial complex, to keep them occupied chewing on some bones. The Patriot Act on the other hand is used as a tool for cleaning up corruption. Just look at all the top generals the Obama administration has replaced recently. And many more such operations may be going on in secret, with the use of the Patriot Act as a legal means to carry out such cleansing.

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

Hmmm. I feel it’s a lot more deeper than that. If their is some kind of operation going on in government of the goal to cleanse it-self of the corrupt bodies. At what cost?
    The war and issues we have stirred up since 9-11 have resulted in a lot of lives lost. Not to mention all of these organizations that are doing what they will with little or no oversight, geo-engineering, DARPA, the growing big Pharma, Monsanto. All of these unknown agendas all probably related to control and power are being swept under the rug.

I believe my point is if anything we the people are the cure if the government is as corrupt as we think it is. If they have to stage something like that than it must be. 9-11 woke a lot of people up to many things since then. In that reference I can see what you meen by 9-11 being a remedy. But it’s up to the people to get their head out of the devils butt and go look for the truth any way you can and stand up for it. I don’t believe the powers that be are gonna be caught with their pants down. I just don’t see it unless the masses are smart enough to avoid deception.

I do believe eventually 9-11 will be blown wide open. I just hope people will still care over that time. And hope that it doesn’t become something it’s not by outside influences.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Let’s say that the 9/11 attacks were planned decades beforehand, and that even the construction of the WTC towers were a part of that plan. Would such a humongous false flag event really be needed just to clear up some corruption in the power structures?

Yes! If the corruption is enormous, and a result of thousands of years of manipulation and trickery. Then yes, a huge event like 9/11 will be needed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As for the actual execution of the 9/11 event, it was I think done in stages. First the initial attacks on the WTC towers that only involved say a few hundred people. That forced the U.S. government and other institutions of power and authority to do a coverup. At that stage thousands of people became involved in the coverup, against their own will and they had to do it or else the whole society would break down. And later on in the second stage millions of people became involved in the coverup.

The third stage is to have the general public becoming aware of the coverup, in a skillful strategic manner, by bit by bit chipping away the smokescreens of deception.

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

So you could say that the ones who carried out the plan were fully confident in the actions of what the corrupted and non corrupted people would do or be forced to do. So do you think that the powers that be are aware that people are starting too realize that they have been lied too? Do you think that their is a plan to divert this great awakening? I do believe people are waking up on many different levels.

I actually credit 911 a bit for leading me to questioning so many things over the past two years and for me leading to a whole new way of thinking and living so whether or not that theory is true to its entirety its defiantly effective.

But the corrupted powers must have a plan of their own. Alex Jones could defiantly be one of those diversions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So you could say that the ones who carried out the plan were fully confident in the actions of what the corrupted and non corrupted people would do or be forced to do. So do you think that the powers that be are aware that people are starting too realize that they have been lied too? Do you think that their is a plan to divert this great awakening? I do believe people are waking up on many different levels.

I actually credit 911 a bit for leading me to questioning so many things over the past two years and for me leading to a whole new way of thinking and living so whether or not that theory is true to its entirety its defiantly effective.

But the corrupted powers must have a plan of their own. Alex Jones could defiantly be one of those diversions.

Yes, without the 9/11 attacks, people, including myself, would most likely be ‘asleep’ to the huge manipulations going on. So the false flag attack was a means to break that collective spell for humanity.

The ‘Illuminati’/Cabal power structure has served its purpose throughout history up to this point where we are in the information age, where communications between all people are increasing exponentially. The top secret power structure HAS to be converted into a more transparent system, a New World Order. Or else it will collapse under its own titanic weight of lies, manipulations and deceptions.

“You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” — Abraham Lincoln

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

Very interesting. Could be the hidden meaning of this under all this other stuff.

Though lets say such plan did get carried out I would not take it lightly. I would not just personally accept that. I was born into this corruption i did not take part in this.

I feel their is a way for a brighter more heavenly future for humanity that involves extreme awakening and understanding. I do not believe we will find it from those that constantly control us. I feel any future that is being steered by the powers that be can only meen the continuous limitations we as human beings encounter when being born into this world. If they’re people within the government that can save the “government” than wonderful. But I think the awakening involves something that leads away from this governmental system that we have. Probably not the same type of awakening that will be produced by our masters that try and hide the real revolution.

I see a lot more people starting to realize things for themselves in this day and age but its on many different levels and focus points. My main stance is the education system due to the fact that without changing it completly, most of the children in the world will be horrible educated. Brain washed. They will learn exactly what the powers that be want them too. Not a bright future their. So i hope this “remedy” fixes that as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This website tolerates different theories, so I’m going to spell it out, even if many people here will disagree: As far as computer graphics fakery goes, the perpetrators of the initial attacks ONLY faked the crude 2D plane silhouettes in the three live television feeds of the second WTC impact. Once that had been broadcast there was no return. Checkmate. Super simple! Zero risk.

And there is an additional reason for why they didn’t fake the other footage: The very PURPOSE of the 9/11 attacks was to FORCE the U.S. government and others in positions of power to do a coverup, including digital video and photo editing of fake planes. And why do it yourself, when you can outsource all of the heavy lifting for free?

Anonymous
    Inactive

To elaborate a bit on why it was checkmate directly after the fake planes had been broadcast live on television: If the Bush administration would announce that it was fakery, then that would be to admit that the U.S. power structure was totally compromised. And that would have wrecked havoc in the whole American society and all around the world. So not only did the U.S. government, big media and experts etc have to keep quiet about it; they also had to cover up the hoax.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will the 9/11 false flag attack ever be officially disclosed? Half a century has passed since the assassination of JFK, and how much truth about that event has been officially admitted? The answer is of course: zip, zero, nada.

So, why would the 9/11 attacks be any different? If we were to ask the average Joe Sixpack or your everyday soccer mom, about what brought down the WTC towers, they would reply something in line with: “19 terrorists from Saudi Arabia hijacked and flew airliners into the towers, who later collapsed, mostly due to structural failure, because the fire was too intense.”

Will there ever be ANY change amongst the general public about the view of what happened on 9/11? Oh yes! Well, maybe! We will see.

Hi Anders,
    I just joined this site so that I could thank you for your posts. They resonated with me strongly. I too, increasingly, have the feeling that the ‘attacks’ on 9/11 were in some way intended to do good rather than ill. Your assertion that only the initial fakery was necessary in order to force the government into acting is extremely interesting and quite plausible.

I also read recently the assertion that there is a “second truth” in circulation amongst the “elites” which involves basement mini-nukes etc. and this would also correlate well with the government being forced into producing the cover-up themselves. Do you think they were also forced into “pulling” the buildings? Do you think the buildings (and others like them) were always designed to be destroyed in a catastrophe?

Oddly, I also tend to agree with you that it won’t matter in the end who did it. If this is correct then the next few years (or possibly even months, right?) could be a real head-spinner for a lot of people.

Still, I can’t help myself wondering which group of people were responsible. I have suspicions, of course, but I wondered what your thoughts were? What, if any, specific pieces of evidence/lines of thought led you to your (current) conclusion? Do you think the towers were always intended to play this role? Do you believe in Magick? 😉

knagjakknagjak
    Participant

I defiantly think it will eventually cause a sort of bubble burst in a way. Its amazing how many people currently share the same views of 911 in reference too the truth being completely twisted. But we still show up to work. We still work for the corporations to pay the corporations and live the life we constantly think of changing for the better.

So if the slow 911 truth movement continues how it is right now than who knows when it will be till everyone can agree that they were lied too on the insane day of 9112001. Plenty of distractions are around the masses and it grows excessively. Everyone might gradually just all conclude one day that they have been lied too about that event that happened 20-30 years ago and then who knows how long it would take for a massive world case against it? If it were to eventually turn in to that then the plan worked eventually. Also a good possibility that this could just be a plan too push the country in the direction where the powers that be want us too go while at the same time us thinking we are finally seeing the light. Maybe just a way to jump start someones need for world domination. So I think when people start to realize that 911 was full of holes its important for them to gain all the information that is available on the subject to get a good enough understanding to create their own perception on why did all this play out like it did. It could take years of coming to a good conclusion if one does not really commit or simply have the time or resources to investigate all the different angles and information. Hopefully if it were to all of a sudden gradually gain world view, that the attitude towards the subject is very sincere and logical than I am confident that we could over come the chapters that follow. It would be disappointing to make the wrong choice with a higher understanding. I sadly kinda see a lot of rioting when I want too see millions of people coming together. Basically could easily be diverted to divide us even more than before. I do not want the NWO, Police State Bush is talking about.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@richardwsmith, I think those who planned and carried out the initial 9/11 attacks, which involved only the WTC towers, are monumental control freaks, lol. ZERO risk planning. And a plan that goes back decades or even longer! The towers were built with the intent to be demolished. The demolition involved large amounts of explosives beneath the towers, thermite to weaken floors and ordinary controlled demolition explosives to bring down the steel columns. Something like that. And the huge dust plumes when the towers went down were caused by cement bags placed in the towers. The small pile of debris at ground zero is explained by the towers being largely hollow with only a few floors being real.

Who were the perpetrators? The Illuminati! Well, the name Illuminati may not be correct, but a secret cabal with members in all positions in society.

So it was not the government who brought down the towers or faked the initial plane in the live television broadcast. The fakery AFTER the event on the other hand and all the making up of vicsims and the rest of the immense coverup, that is something the government and other official authorities have been forced to do.

The blowing up of a part of the Pentagon may be a part of the coverup and not the initial false flag attack. So the ‘Illuminati’ may have ‘helped’ the U.S. military a bit to prepare for faking the plane impact at the Pentagon. For example, the damaged area “happened” to be an evacuated section of the building. How convenient. Remember, the Illuminati have members all over the place, including in the military.

It DOES matter who did it. If the U.S. government is innocent when it comes to the initial false flag attack, and only has done a coverup for national security reasons, then people are unable, at least from a legal position, to blame the government.

And getting hold of the Illuminati members who did the controlled demolishion etc will probably be futile since they are undetectable in society.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A bit boring possibility is that the cleaning up of the corruption is something that is going on internally within the power structures, with activities that are hidden to the public. As I mention before iirc, the Patriot Act can be used for running around and rounding up naughty persons in positions of power without the authorities having to publish that information to us the public.

LuciferLucifer

No one removed the insides. It would cost a fortune to do it hush hush? They would have had to remove the core either. People were still using lifts to the top the day before. The falling floors, asbestos, plaster and so on was enough to manufacture dust. These were some of the tallest buildings in the world. Dust agents may have been added to further increase dust in case something went wrong or just to sweep up the evidence, not literally sweep up I mean.

It was like a movie

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .