Sandy Hook Just Won't Quit

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events Sandy Hook Just Won't Quit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    khammadkhammad
    Participant

Just saw a video where Sandy Hook residents are asking to be left alone for this one year anniversary. Wounds are too deep, they haven’t had enough time to heal, and oh ya, they are setting up a new donation website, mysandyhookfamily.org

Wow. Donation money must have been too good to quit now. Seriously, with all the donation websites/entities out there, Sandy Hook perps must be cleaning up!!!

They dusted off some of the major crisis actors for this one.

http://www.guns.com/2013/12/10/families-sandy-hook-victims-ask-kindness-one-year-anniversary-video/

Funny thing, there are many websites that are hosting this video. Lets all watch it from guns.com

K Ham

khammadkhammad
    Participant

Sandy Hook Psyop: Ensuring the Story Line is Remembered.

In this video, I discuss how special actors might possibly be used to present the official story Line. This example shows how the “special actor” who plays George Hochpsprung is physically different than the “crisis actor”, George Hochsprung.

K Ham

khammadkhammad
    Participant

How to Tell if Sandy Hook is a Psyop

In this video, I discuss a common technique used in psychological operations: provide plenty of conflicting information. In just one online article, there are several pieces of incorrect information and items to mislead you. I get a little snarky, it’s hard not to get frustrated.

I encourage people to look for conflicting information for themselves to decide if a media event is a psyop.

K Ham

khammadkhammad
    Participant

I have updated the above video to include some counter-examples. The previous video is no longer available.

Conflicting information, which is a common trait of psychological operations also includes confusing, incompatible or antithetical information. The idea is to cause psychological trauma.

According to Lenon Honor (911 Fear Based Mind Control Program), conflicting information creates unsolvable problems. Our conscious mind is unable to deal with this conflict which causes psychological trauma. In order to protect our conscious mind, our subconscious mind takes over and submerges this conflict into the subconscious to relieve our conscious mind of trauma and stress, thus allowing us to move forward.

So now all these traumas are submerged in our subconscious. This is a subtle form of programming because now you may be making subconsciously processed decisions based on previous traumas.
    However, if you are aware that certain media is presenting conflicting information on purpose, and that these conflicts can never be resolved, then you have just accessed your subconscious, and relieved yourself of layers and layers of unresolved media-based trauma.

“Hey, that does not make sense. Yesterday Diane Sawyer said there were 2 gunman, but today she is saying there is only one. Where did the other gunman go? Why is no one talking about the second gunman today?”

“Why of course, this must be the beginning of a psyop. Diane Sawyer just presented conflicting information. But now that I know this, I don’t have to worry about resolving this conflict because it is meant to NEVER be resolved, in order that I may experience subconscious trauma. Too late Diane, I am on to you and thus refuse your subtle programming.”

K Ham

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

“Hey, that does not make sense. Yesterday Diane Sawyer said there were 2 gunman, but today she is saying there is only one. Where did the other gunman go? Why is no one talking about the second gunman today?”

“Why of course, this must be the beginning of a psyop. Diane Sawyer just presented conflicting information. But now that I know this, I don’t have to worry about resolving this conflict because it is meant to NEVER be resolved, in order that I may experience subconscious trauma. Too late Diane, I am on to you and thus refuse your subtle programming.”

This short dialogue will do more to make people aware than books and books on the subject. It is short and direct in that it presents the outcome and the cause of the psyops all in one. I’m not disregarding the rest, but highlighting this particular bit.

I take my hat off to you, khammad 😉

khammadkhammad
    Participant

And, ArmunnRigh, to you good sir, my hat is off as well.

K Ham

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .